剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
This is ridiculous.
这很荒缪
Sam, what's the fifth pillar?
萨姆 第5要素是什么
Honesty.
诚实
Never over-promise,
永远不要许诺无法兑现的
and never sell yourself short.
永远不要低估自己
Anne, you're fired.
安妮 你被解雇了
Sam, welcome back.
萨姆 欢迎回来
Thank you.
谢谢
How's it going?
进展怎样
You haven't said a word to me since we lost our case.
自从输了官司 你还没和我说过话呢
You all right?
你没事吧
I'm fine. I just don't like to lose.
我没事 我就是不喜欢输罢了
You know, what really gets me
你知道 最让我不爽的是
is that sonny belongs with our client,
小宝属于我们的委托人
and there's no law that says so.
但却没有法律支持
It just... makes me feel so...
这... 让我觉得...
Helpless?
无助吗
Yeah. What you said.
对 没错
Excuse me.
打扰
Ms. Nuland, what are you doing here?
纽兰德女士 你在这里干什么
No matter how hard I try, I can't make sonny laugh.
无论怎样努力 我都没法让小宝笑
I never could.
我从来都做不到
Well, how can we help you?
有什么我们可以帮你的
I had to argue that Sonny was property,
我不得不坚称小宝是财产
and that felt wrong.
可是觉得那样不对
Well, it was wrong.
的确不对
The receipt and Sonny's license.
发♥票♥ 还有小宝的许可证
I'd like to spend one more day with him,
我想再和他一起待一天
but Mike can pick him up first thing in the morning.
不过迈克可以一大早就来接他
You're... giving him to Mike?
你 你要把他给迈克吗
It's in Sonny's best interest.
这是为了小宝好
Isn't that the standard a judge applies
当决定孩子归属时
when deciding where a child belongs?
这难道不是法官考虑的标准吗
Yeah, that's right.
是呀 没错
Okay.
好吧
Goodbye.
再见
I gotta get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Go on.
走吧
Hey, goofy grin! What's up?
嗨 傻笑 发生什么事了
Oh, we lost the chimp case,
黑猩猩的案子我们败了
but Sonny still ended up with our client.
不过小宝最终还是回到我们委托人身边
I'm happy for him.
我为他感到高兴
For the chimp or for the client?
为黑猩猩还是委托人
Both.
两者都是
Oh, by the way, I owe you a big thank you.
哦 对了 我欠你个大大的感谢
For what?
为了什么
For encouraging me to give Vanessa another chance.
感谢你鼓励我 再给瓦内萨个机会
What?
什么
Yeah, you put things in perspective.
是呀 你能全面的看事情
We had dinner last night.
我们昨晚共进晚餐了
Oh.
噢
A picnic.
野餐
We had a great time.
我们共渡了一段愉快时光
We sat on a bench. We ate fast food.
我们坐在长椅上 吃快餐
It was...
那真是
If she can live in my world,
若她能在我的世界生存
I can live in hers.
我也能在她的世界里生存
Well, then, I guess I give great advice.
看来我的建议还不赖嘛
Yeah. All right.
没错 好吧
Bye-bye.
拜拜
I heard the chimp ended up with your client.
我听说黑猩猩最后还是归你的委托人了
Yeah.
是啊
Gotta love a happy ending, right?
人人都爱皆大欢喜的结果 不是吗
You know, I've been thinking,
要知道 我一直在想
you and Grayson are both excellent lawyers.
你和格雷森都是出色的律师
In the future, I'm not sure it's prudent
以后 我不是很确定
to have you two work on the same case --
让你俩负责同一个案子是否明智
Purely from a business perspective.
我纯粹是从商业角度考虑
Well, we come from different perspectives,
我们从不同的角度看问题
but we bounce really well off of each other.
不过彼此回应很合拍
Still, I have to manage the firm's assets,
尽管那样 我还是得合理安排公♥司♥资源
and I'm not sure we get enough bang for that bounce.
我不确定从那回应中是否得到足够回报
If you don't want me working with Grayson, just say so.
要是你不想我和格雷森搭档 直说好了
No, I'm not making it a rule,
不是 我不是想定规矩
but the firm is best served if --
不过为了公♥司♥利益最大化 要是
No, I get it.
不用 我懂
I used to date him. Now I date you.
我曾和他约会 现在 我和你约会
Is that what this is about?
是因为这个吗
Of course not.
当然不是
Good.
那就好
Because, um, you not being jealous...
因为 你不妒忌...
is really cute.
真的很可爱
I've got to...
我得要
Get to a client dinner.
去和客户一起吃晚饭
Have a good night...
晚上过得愉快
"Babe."
宝贝
**Looking for color in a shade of gray*
*在犹豫中寻找快乐
**Looking for love in a drop of rain*
*在雨中寻找爱
**Everything I do just feels the same*
*所做一切皆同感
**I just want to be closer to you*
*我只想靠近你
**I just want to be closer*
*我只想靠近
How you holding up?
还好吗
Great.
很好
We won our case,
我们赢了
and Sam and Bobbi are on good terms.
而且萨姆和波比一起很愉快
Everything is great.
一切都很好
Well, that's great.
那太棒了
Now, how do you really feel?
好了 你的真实感受是什么
I'm sad.
我很失落
Sam and Bobbi are out celebrating right now.
萨姆和波比出去庆祝了
They're bonding over chinese chicken salad
他们都喜欢中国鸡肉沙拉
or -- or something else that I probably enjoyed.
或者其它什么我可能也会喜欢的东西
Yeah, they're mother and daughter.
没错 他们是母女
I'm just Jane,
我只是简
The hired help.
雇我帮忙罢了
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
What else would I be?
我还会是谁呢
Why don't you ask them?
何不问问她们
Jane? Oh, I'm so glad we caught you.
简 真高兴我们赶上了
We thought you might've left.
我们以为你可能已经走了
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
We're going out to celebrate.
我们打算出去庆祝
Please say you'll join us?
请告诉我们 你愿意一起
Oh.
噢
Um...
嗯
**...To be closer*
*靠近
**I just want to be...*
*我只想
I'd love to.
我很愿意
Great. Great.
太好了 太好了
**I just want to be closer*
*我只想靠近
Okay.
好
**Oh, I am yours*
*我是你的
**You can have all of me, anything, everything*
*你拥有我 全部 所有
**I just want to be closer*
*我只想靠近
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表