剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that aspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That was me - Deb -
那就是我 黛比
until the day I died.
直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
But there was a bit of a mix-up
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
and the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道 在我身上发生了什么事的人
are my girlfriend Stacy
是我的闺蜜史黛西
and my guardian angel, Fred.
还有我的守护天使弗雷德
I used to think everything happened for a reason...
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
...And, well, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
"Drop Dead Diva" S02E04
《美女上错身》 第二季 第4集
Whoa, you got moves.
哇哦 你在跳舞呢
Apparently Jane knows how to samba. Ooh.
显然简很擅长桑巴
This body is full of surprises.
这个身体真是惊喜多多咯
where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Ah, late night, early morning.
彻夜狂欢 醒来宿醉
Why are you home so early from work?
怎么这么早就下班了
Oh, my god.
噢我的天
Chicken Marbella, carrot soup, and sauted cauliflower --
马贝拉炖鸡 胡萝卜浓汤 清炒花椰菜
The sex-is-in-the-air dinner?
一顿性感弥漫的晚餐
Well, it was a late night for me, too.
昨晚对我也是个不眠之夜
And it was amazing.
感觉奇妙极了
He was amazing.
他太棒了
I was amazing.
我也不赖哦
We were amazing.
我们简直是天造之合
Tony? But I thought you guys were over.
托尼吗 我还以为你们结束了
So did I.
我也这么以为
But we went up against each other in court. Mm.
但那天我们在法庭又冤家路窄
And I guess all of the arguing and pleading
没想到我俩对那些心结的争论和辩驳
just spilled over into an action in personam.
逐渐演变成了一场对人诉讼
Oh, translation --
哦 需要翻译下吧
Oh, sweetie, you don't need to translate.
亲爱的 你不用翻译
This is just like Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher
我知道这就像卡梅隆·迪亚茨和艾希顿·库奇
In "What happens in Vegas."
在"赌城无记事"里一样
They went at it, and then they went at it.
一对欢喜冤家 最终共坠爱河
Today is the first day since I've been jane
今天是我变成简以来
that I didn't even think once,
第一天不再去抱怨
"Why did this happen to me?"
"为什么这一切都发生在我身上"
I'm just happy.
我很开心
Okay, tell me details. Like, did he spend the night?
好啦 我要听细节 你们一起过夜了吗
Well, that was the only bummer.
这是唯一让人扫兴的事
I know. He said he had an early morning.
我知道 他一定说自己得早起处理工作
I hope I don't like him more than he likes me.
但愿我喜欢他 没超过他喜欢我的程度
Well, maybe he will sleep over tonight, right?
好吧 或许他今天会留下过夜了 对吧
How can I help?
我能帮什么吗
Um...You take Fred to the movies.
你就带弗雷德去看电影吧
And make it a double feature.
去看两场连映的
I need to see Kaswell.
我要见卡斯维
May I ask what this is regarding?
能问下您有何贵干吗
No, you may not. Is she in?
不 不能告诉你 她在里面吗
I'm sorry. Care to leave a message?
抱歉 介意留个言吗
Uh, tell her that I --
告诉她
No, say that --
不 就说...
Just give her this.
算了把这给她就好了
Did I just hear Parker?
刚才是帕克和你说话吗
Yep. Sent him away.
对 刚打发走他
What? Why?
什么 为什么
I was not to disturb you under any conditions.
无论在任何情况下 我都不想打扰你
Never send away a managing partner. Got it?
但是绝不能打发走合伙人 明白吗
Yes, ma'am. He brought you this.
明白 他带了咖啡给你
That was thoughtful.
这倒是满体贴
Kim, the new client's in the conference room.
金 新客户在会议室里
You still available to help me out?
有空来帮帮我吗
Let's go.
走吧
My daughter, Susie -- She's 8.
我女儿叫苏西 8岁了
She plays after-school basketball
她课后会在篮球队里打球
in what is supposed to be an everybody-plays league.
球队本该是每人都有机会参与的团体
Supposed to be?
本该
These leagues are supposed to be good for
这些球队本该帮助孩子
a child's self-esteem and team-building skills, but...
建立自尊心和团队合作技能 但是
But susie's coach is a jackass.
但是苏西的教练是头蠢驴
He yells. He plays favorites.
他动不动大声叱责 明显偏爱某些学生
He is a volunteer,
虽然他是志愿来执教
But you would think he was coaching the Lakers.
但他给人的感觉 就像在执教湖人队
Susie plays the same position as his daughter,
苏西打的位置和他女儿一样
And he is constantly benching her in favor of his own kid.
但他总让苏西坐冷板凳 好让他女儿多上场
And did you complain to the league?
你向球队投诉了吗
They don't want to hear it,
他们根本不想听
Not to mention he's on their board.
更别提他还是社团董事了
I'm sorry. I'm confused.
抱歉 我有点困惑
Are we suing to get Susie more playing time?
我们起诉是为了帮苏西争取更多上场时间吗
I wish I had thought of that.
我倒是希望自己早点开窍就好了
Helen's being sued.
是海伦被起诉了
It's fourth quarter, and Susie hadn't played all game.
比赛已经第4节了 但苏西根本没上过场
I got her off the bench, and I demanded he let her play.
我拉她从板凳上起来 要求他让苏西上场
He said the game was too important
但他说这场比赛非常重要
And called me a helicopter mom, you know,
还说我是直升机妈妈
for hovering over my daughter.
因为我总是盘旋在女儿身边
When he ordered her back to the bench,
等他命令我女儿回板凳席时
I guess I-I just snapped.
我狠狠揍了他一拳
You, uh -- you clocked him.
噢 你揍他了
I've never hit anyone in my life,
我还从来没打过人
And to be honest, I really didn't think
而且老实说 当时我并不觉得
I hit him all that hard.
自己下手有多重
He's suing for assault and battery.
他要起诉你人身伤害
And if he wins, he'll take everything we have.
如果他赢了 他将夺走我们的一切
It's true. I swear.
是真的 我发誓
The cauliflower is not a flower. I'm sorry.
花椰菜可不是花 抱歉
If cauliflower is a flower,
要是花椰菜也能算花
there would be cauliflower in that vase,
那个花瓶就能插上花椰菜了
And people would be exchanging cauliflower bouquets.
人们也会互相赠送一束束花椰菜了
The rose lobby cornered the romance market
在花椰菜游说团有机会辩解前
Before the cauliflower lobby had a chance.
玫瑰游说团已经垄断了浪漫品市场
When the cauliflower matures,
其实花椰菜成熟时
The buds open into bright yellow flowers.
花蕾会绽放出黄色鲜亮的花
You can look it up.
你可以查证咯
Cauliflower. Cauliflower. Cauliflower.
花椰菜 花椰菜 花椰菜
Cauliflower, from the latin caulis floris, a noun...
花椰菜 源自拉丁文"藤和花蕾" 名词
...A group of tightly clustered...Flower buds.
是一团 紧凑在一起的 花蕾
Okay. You win.
好吧 你赢了
Uh, Teri, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
泰丽 我现在不太方便
Can I call you--
我能否迟点...
What?!
什么
Hey, boss.
嘿 头儿
I am way too overdressed
我是不是穿得太正式了
to be posting bail For you and...
如果只是来给你交保释金 还有这位...
Edward, my cousin.
爱德华 我堂弟
I-I hope we didn't ruin your evening.
希望没破坏你晚上的生活
It wasn't exactly what I had in mind. What happened?
可惜我恐怕不这么想 怎么回事
We were at a block party.
我们在参加一个街区派对
And I got stopped for an open container.
我因为拿了罐开了盖的酒被拦了下来
What am I, 19?
我都多大了 19岁吗
You get fined for an open container. You don't get arrested.
就算你因为喝酒被罚款 也没道理被拘留啊
But you do for unpaid parking tickets.
但你可以因为停车罚款单未缴清受拘
How many?
多少钱
Enough to be arrested.
足够被拘留了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表