剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
You only do origami when you are stressed or upset.
你只在压力大或是沮丧时才折纸的
Yeah. Wait. How did --
是啊 等等 你是怎么...
I've noticed. W-what's wrong?
观察到的 怎么了
We're losing this case, and it's not right.
我们这个案子要输了 这不公平
I've heard about your case.
我都听说了
I didn't realize you felt so strongly.
没想到你这么激动
Well, it took me a while,
我最开始有点抵触
but I realize it's only about one thing.
但我现在意识到 重要的只有一点
Winning the case?
打赢官司吗
Ohh, it goes way beyond that.
比这重要多了
It's about something everyone searches for
那是每个人都在寻找
but only some of us find.
却只有少数人找到的东西
Oh, like the perfect black cocktail dress.
知道了 就像找到了完美的黑色长裙
Yes!
是啊
No. It's true love.
不 是真爱
I know.
我知道
Yeah.
是啊
You're absolutely right.
你说的很对
What these two went through -- and they stayed together --
想想这两人经历的一切 她们始终相偎相依
Makes you believe love can conquer all.
让你相信 真爱可以战胜一切
And nobody should be able to take that away from them.
别人不该将爱从她们手中夺走
I agree.
我同意
Grayson, in Littleton vs. Prange,
格雷森 在雷特顿对普雷齐那个案子里
wasn't Christie Littleton's marriage invalidated
克里斯蒂·雷特顿的婚姻被判为无效
because she was identified as a male
不就是因为她的出生证明上
on her birth certificate
写着男性
and she couldn't marry another male?
因此不能和另一位男性结婚吗
Yeah, it's not helpful. No, actually, it might be.
是啊 但是那个帮不上忙 可以的
Littleton held that, legally,
雷特顿的逻辑是 法律上讲
gender is determined by which box is marked
性别是由出生证明
on the birth certificate, right?
来决定的 不是吗
Yeah, but Allison won't let us argue that she's a man.
是啊 但是艾莉森不同意我们说她是男人
You don't have to.
你们不必说服她
Apply the logic of Littleton.
活学活用雷特顿的逻辑
If the birth certificate is controlling,
如果出生证明是关键
Your client was legally married.
那你的委托人的婚姻就是合法的
It's a win-win.
这是双赢
The state used a birth certificate to destroy a marriage.
加州用出生证明否定了一场婚姻
You can use it to validate one.
你也可以利用它让一场婚姻合法
I'll give it a shot. Thanks, Jane.
我试试 谢谢你 简
Well... Anything for true love.
没关系 为了真爱嘛
Yeah.
是啊
"I'm sorry" pomtini?
为道歉特制的鸡尾酒
Thanks.
谢谢
Wow.
天啊
You must be really sorry.
真有诚意
Mm-hmm.
就是就是
I have learned my lesson.
吃一堑长一智
Sometimes a dream about thunder from down under
有的时候梦到澳洲猛♥男♥
and Hank the bailiff is just...
和法警汉克不过是
a dream about thunder from down under
一场梦到澳洲猛♥男♥和法警汉克的梦
and Hank the bailiff.
没别的意思了
You know what? You were just trying to be helpful.
没关系 你不过是在帮我出主意
I hope I didn't mess things up for Hank.
希望我没有给汉克带来麻烦
I ran into him at court.
在法庭碰到他了
He said it was the best night of his life.
他说那是他人生中最棒的一晚
Go, Hank.
让他看了笑话
You expecting someone? No.
你在等人吗 没有
It's Ellie.
是艾丽
No.
不可能
Oh, my god, I'm wearing sweats.
老天啊 我穿着运动装呢
Don't leave me.
别丢下我
Ms. Tannen.
坦娜女士
I need to speak with you in private.
我需要私下和你谈谈
Pretend I'm not here.
尽情聊 把我当空气好啦
O-kay. I just need to go to my room...
好吧 我需要回房♥间
...and change out of these sweats
换掉这身运动装
That are so last season.
它们太过季了
Yes, please, make yourself at home.
是的 请进 就当自己家一样
I've changed my mind.
我改主意了
I want to go back to court
我想回法庭
and stop the publication of this book.
阻止这本书的出版
Really? Did you have something else you wanted to promote?
真的吗 难道你又有其他新产品要炒作
I'm done, Ellie.
我受够了 艾丽
You're on retainer. You still work for me.
律师费已付 你依然为我工作
Retainer or not...
不管付没付
I have one word for you --
我都是一个字
No.
不
Hugo got a copy of the rest of the book.
雨果拿到了这本书余下内容的副本
There are things I don't want the world to know,
里面有些事我不想让外界知道
things they can't know.
那些他们不能知道的事情
Like what?
比如
Does it matter?
有关系吗
Yeah. If you want my help.
当然 如果真想我帮你
Jane, I'm going blind.
简 我要瞎了
I have a degenerative eye disease --
我得了种退行性眼病
Stargardt's's syndrome.
眼底黄色斑点症
Hugo helps me pick out the fabrics and the colors,
雨果帮我选择布料和颜色
but the concepts and designs are all mine.
但是概念和设计都是我的
I have no idea how Dawn found out.
我不知道邓恩是怎么发现的
So, your -- your glasses --
所以 你的 你的眼镜
Let them think that I wear them to hide my thoughts.
让他们觉得我戴眼镜是为了故作深沉
The truth is, my eyes are painfully sensitive to light.
而真♥相♥是 我的眼睛对光异常敏感
Okay.
明白了
If you don't help me, my career will be over.
如果你不帮我 我的职业生涯会就此终结
I need you.
我需要你
I thought she dropped this case,
我以为她撤诉了
and now she wantsed a closed courtroom?
现在她又要求不公开审判吗
Is this another one of your stunts?
这是你们的另一个花招吗
If this were a stunt,
若要耍花招的话
I'd be inviting TMZ into the gallery.
我会邀"名人闲话"[八卦娱乐节目]到旁听席的
The information I intend to introduce
我将要提供的信息
is of a sensitive, personal nature.
涉及私人隐私
Mr. Resnick,
斯尼克先生
this case was not officially dismissed,
这个案子还未被正式撤销
and I don't have a problem excusing the jury or the public.
其实没有陪审团以及旁听人员 我没意见
I could use the quiet.
我需要点安静
Your honor, at this point,
法官大人 现在
we recall Dawn Lucas to the stand.
我重新传召邓恩·卢卡斯出庭作证
Ms. Lucas,
卢卡斯小姐
in the final chapter of your unpublished manuscript,
在你未出版手稿的最后一章中
you reveal my client's health issues,
你披露了我的委托人的健康问题
isn't that true?
是否属实
Yes. My publisher is very excited.
没错 我的出版商对此很兴奋
I'm sure.
我想也是
So how did you learn about
那么你是如何得知
Ms. Tannen's medical problems?
坦娜女士的健康问题的
Oh. I was her assistant.
我曾是她的助理
I heard things around the office.
听到办公室的闲言碎语
But Ms. Tannen never spoke
但是坦娜女士从未
of her condition at the office.
在办公室谈及她的健康状况
Hmm. I would like to submit exhibit "A" --
哼 我想提交证据A
Release forms signed by Ms. Tannen
坦娜女士签属的授权文件
to obtain her private medical records.
以获得她的个人医疗记录
Only the signature is not Ms. Tannen's.
然而 签字不是坦娜女士本人的
It's a forgery.
是伪造的
Objection. No foundation.
反对 理由不足
Your honor, I have a handwriting expert ready to verify
法官大人 我安排了一位笔迹鉴定专家
that Dawn Lucas forged my client's signature.
证明邓恩·卢卡斯伪造了我委托人的签名
Also, I have a receptionist from the hospital that will testify
同时 一位医院前台工作人员也将作证
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表