Is this ellen wolf or the skinner?
这是艾伦的还是剥皮者的
There's no case number. uh, it's...
这上面没编号♥
It's more of... an internal thing.
这是更深层次的
You know? my eyes only.
知道吗 只能给我过目
Your eyes only.
只能给你过目
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm not hiding anything. I swear.
我没在隐瞒什么 我发誓
You were coming on to ellen.
是你勾搭艾伦的
I was there.
我现场目睹
She came on to me.
是她找上我的
I flirted back.
我跟她对着调情
It's part of the job you know?
那是我工作的一部分 明白吗
How you earn tips.
这样才能赚小费
She left me 20 on a $30 tab.
一张30块的单 她给了我20的小费
You figured there was more where that came from.
你觉得 从她那能得到的 不止这些
You called her again
晚上11点10分 你又给她打了电♥话♥
At 11:10 p.m. then at 3:01 and 3:08 a.m.
凌晨3点01到3点08又打了
That's pretty late to be calling someone you just met.
对刚认识的人来说 电♥话♥打的太晚了吧
I called on my break.
我是在休息时间打的
I told her I didn't get off work till after 2:00.
我告诉她 2点以后我才能下班
She said to come over anyway.
她说无论如何都要过来
And then I called again
我后来又打给她
To tell her I wasn't going to make it.
告诉她我没忙完
She didn't answer.
她就没回复我了
I called one more time just in case.
我又打了一次 只为以防万一
No one picked up.
没人接
For someone so innocent he sure looks guilty.
作为个无辜的人 他一脸有罪的样子
Looks like a killer to me.
对我来说 像个杀手
He's not.
可他不是
Well, but he could be.
可他有可能成为
You wanna know what I think happened?
想知道我怎么看吗
I think that you showed up at her house unannounced,
我猜你到她家 不告而访
Looking for sex.
为的是求欢
She wouldn't give it up and you lost your temper.
她不从 你失去了耐心
That's not what happened.
不是这样的
And then you called twice
然后你打了两次电♥话♥
To make it look like you thought she was still alive.
表现出 你以为她还活着的样子
That's crazy. you're not listening to me.
胡说 我说的话你没听进去
Any priors?
有前科吗
You seem to have a problem with the word innocent.
看来你对无辜这词 有点成见
No one's gettin' framed for this.
没人会被无故陷害
Hey, your ball game.
你那"球类运动"
Why are you here?
你干吗来这儿
Curiosity.
只是好奇
You can't blame me can you?
不能怪我 对吧
So you didn't go over to her house?
所以你没去她家吗
No.
没
I went home.
我回家了
You're fucking lying, toby.
你♥他♥妈♥撒谎 托比
These two calls were routed through a cell phone tower
这两个电♥话♥通过的手♥机♥基站
A block away from her house.
离她家就一个街区
You were there--
你就在那儿
All right!
好吧
I have a fiancee...
我有个未婚妻
Who's not gonna like hearing about a booty call.
我可不想让她听到 什么求爱电♥话♥
So you went there. she changed her mind.
所以你去了那儿 她改了主意
You got angry-- no. no!
你大发雷霆 不 不
I mean yes I went to her place,
我是说 对 我去过她家
But she didn't answer the door.
可她没应门
So I called--twice.
所以我又给她打了两次
I figured she fell asleep.
我以为她睡着了
I went home. I swear to god.
我就回家了 向上帝发誓
Not much of a suspect.
不是个称职的疑犯
not much of a witness.
也不是个称职的目击者
Lieutenant do you have a second?
警督 打扰一下
Hmm. new development.
有最新进展
Never know what'll pop up.
你永远不知道 会有什么新消息
Well...i'll know.
好吧 我会搞清楚的
I'll keep you posted as promised.
我会向保证的那样 跟你保持联络
You're a good friend to have.
你真是我的挚友
I'm just gonna stay here.
我会呆在这儿
My curiosity's piqued.
我的好奇心被激怒了
He's lying through his teeth.
他满嘴跑火车
We can put him at the scene.
我们该在犯罪现场 把他指认出来
He's uh not our guy.
他不是我们要找的人
The fuck he's not.
妈的 他怎么不是
Four people put him at the bar all night long.
四个人指证 他整晚都在酒吧
And there's security camera footage of him closing out
受害人死时 监控录像也录下
When the vic went down.
他正在关门离开
The vic's name is ellen and he was there.
受害人是艾伦 他就在那儿
He's our guy.
他就是我们找的人
The time code on the tape checks out.
录像上的时间记录说明了一切
I'm sorry, lieutenant.
抱歉 警督
You were there at 3:00 in the morning.
早上三点时 你在那儿
Did you see anyone else on the street?
街上你见到别的人吗
No. it was dead.
没 一片死寂
No unusual activity?
没什么不寻常的动静吗
There was some douche bag with his high beams on.
远光灯下 能看到一些冲洗袋
Blinding me.
那灯光真刺眼
So someone was on the street.
所以有别人在街上了
He was coming the other direction when I pulled up.
我出来时 他正往反方向走
Actually it wasn't high beams.
实际上 那不是远光灯
It was those... big ass halogens.
是那些混♥蛋♥的强力卤光灯
What kinda car?
是哪种车
Suv.
休旅车
Dark. blue.
深蓝色的
Black-- i-i-i don't know!
还是黑的来着 我不知道
Something like that.
类似那种的
I am indeed a good friend to have.
我的确是个不可多得的挚友
And one can never have too many friends, right?
朋友多多益善 对吧
My friend miguel isn't giving up without a fight.
我的朋友米格尔不会不战言败的
He'll do whatever's necessary to regain the upper hand.
他会不惜一切 重获主动权
If he controls laguerta
要是他能控制洛格丽塔
he controls the investigation,
就控制了整个调查
And my leverage disappears.
我的平衡就会被打破
But she's a tough sell. he won't get far.
可她是块硬骨头 他不会有什么进展的
I hope.
希望如此
You...
你
Are so...
实在是
Beautiful!
太漂亮了
All right.
是啊
Now you come over here and admire yourself
现在 你过来 欣赏下你自己
While nina checks the fit.
让尼娜查查 是否合身
I feel like cinderella.
我觉得自己像灰姑娘
Except for the whole disney virgin thing.
除了不是迪士尼处♥女♥那部分
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
No one'll know prince charming knocked ya up before the ball.
没人知道白马王子在舞会前就会把你放倒的
Hey, syl, are you okay?
西尔 你还好吗
Yeah. I was just remembering my wedding day.
没事 就是想起了我结婚那天
I was never happier.
那是我一生最幸福的一天
It's supposed to get even better over time.
随着岁月流逝 会变得更加珍贵
Sweetie your marriage will, I'm sure of it.
亲爱的 你的婚姻会是那样 我保证
Things still aren't great with miguel?
和米格尔还没和好吗
Well we're working on it.
我们在努力改变了
At least I am.
至少我在努力
And what's he doing?
他在干吗
Wish I knew.
我也希望知道
Do you...really?
真的吗
What the hell are you doing in here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干吗
Forensics?
做法医分♥析♥
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表