第三季 第七集
嗜血法医
Previously on dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
Remember camilla from records?
记得档案室的卡米拉吗
She's in the hospital.
她住院了
Lung cancer.It's terminal.
肺癌晚期
Dying I can do.
我也快死了
The pain sure is a bear though.
痛苦总是难免的
I'll bet.
那是肯定的
My whole life I've been searching
我一生都在找寻
For the perfect key lime pie.
一个完美的青柠派
How about you start work tomorrow?
明天就来上班怎么样
I need an assistant.
我想找个助理
Having someone I can trust is everything.
找一个我能相信的人 是最重要的
Barber, gianna here.
我是芭芭拉·吉安娜
So it happens--
正好
Uh, I'm hungry.
我饿了
Are you asking me out on a date, detective?
你在约我出去吗 警探
Anton is my contact.
安东是我的线人
I know how to work a c.i., quinn.
我知道怎么用线人 奎恩
Skinner struck again.
剥皮客又作案了
The victim's name was wendell owens.
受害者名叫温德尔·欧文
He was 15-years old.
他才15岁
I can't rule out that I put wendell
我只是不能接受
In the crosshairs.
是我害了温德尔
He trusted me enough to cooperate
他相信我才跟我合作
And look what happened to him.
结果却发生了这种事
Hey, look.
听着
Don't beat yourself up.
别再自责了
Real reason she's blindfolded
正义女神之所以失察
Is so she doesn't have to watch everything
正是因为她不想看见
She stands for get pissed on by people like ellen wolf.
她的信条正被艾伦·沃尔夫这类人玷污
Miguel has been playing fast and loose
米格尔顶着法律道德的帽子
With legal ethics for a long time.
自我行事已经很久了
Then you've set the stage for your smear campaign
而你给一个正直的人
Against a stand-up guy.
设了圈套
You ever wanna hear the unexpurgated version
你想知道那人的真实面目
Version of your guy, come find me, okay?
就来找我 好吗
We've picked up ramone prado.
我们盯上了雷蒙·普拉多
For what?
为什么
Kidnapping,
绑♥架♥
False imprisonment and torture.
非法拘禁及私自用刑
Internal affairs is investigating you.
内务部正在调查你
And you're finally telling me?
你现在才告诉我
I'm finally telling you.
我现在在告诉你
Do you wanna tell me why this i.a. chick
你想告诉我为什么这个内务部的娘们
Is so gung-ho to bring you down?
一定要搞垮你吗
Yuki and I have a history.
由纪和我有一段过去
Hola, amigo.
你好啊 孩子
I can honestly say
我可以坦率地说
I know who miguel prado really is.
我了解米格尔·普拉多是个什么样的人
My first good friend.
我的第一个好朋友
And those are in short supply these days.
如今这样的好朋友实在是太少了
Dad?
老爸?
You need to throw up again?
你又要吐了吗
I'm feeling great, amigo.
我感觉很好 朋友
How long till you're done in here?
你在这儿要搞多久
Not long.
马上好
Hey, I'll wait.
我等着
We'll play a quick nine when you finish.
做完了我们还可以打几杆
Work on that slice of yours.
快忙你的活吧
Nightmare?
做恶梦了吗
Not sure.
不太确定
You ever have those dreams where you're exposed?
你梦到过自己不着寸缕吗
All the time.
常做
I show up at school bottomless.
我梦到过上学时忘记穿裤子了
Body parts out in the open.
关键部位暴露在外面了哈
Exactly.
真的
It's an anxiety dream.
那是因为焦虑的
It's probably about the wedding.
可能是结婚的事影响的
That must be it.
一定是了
It's a stressful time.
你压力太了
But, hey, we got each other, right?
不过我们拥有彼此的 不是吗
Except I'm not stressed.
只是我不是压力过大
Not about miguel.
也跟米格尔无关
He hasn't seen what harry saw,
他没见过当时哈里见过的那些
But so far he hasn't turned away from my truth.
可是目前他也还能接受我的真面目
He's embraced it.
他欣然接受这些
There's so much to do to pull off this wedding
准备这婚礼有许多事要做
Before the baby starts showing.
一定要赶在身材走样之前
I'm good at taking directions.
我准备好接受指示了
Good, because I need your guest list.
那最好 我需要一份男方宾朋清单
And your head count so we can pick a venue
等你算好人数 我们就可以找地点
And give a budget to the caterer.
再做一下婚宴的预算
Well, there's deb and, uh...
黛布 还有
Deb, that's it.
就黛布
That's my list.
我这边就她
That's it?
就她吗
What about your friends?
你朋友呢
Angel, vince?
安吉儿 文斯?
Miguel.
米格尔
He's a friend.
他也是个朋友
See, you're on a roll.
看 你不是有名单吗
Just make sure you get names, addresses,
你要确定人名及地址
Spouses and plus ones.
配偶或者对象
Okay.
好的
I gotta go.
我得走了
They're moving camilla
他们今天要把卡米拉
To hospice care today.
转到临终关怀病房♥
I wanna stop by before work.
我想上班前先看看她
You've been going there a lot.
你去过好多次了
You holding up okay?
还撑得住吗
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
为什么撑不住呢
Well, I know you two were close.
我知道你们俩关系很亲密
Just give her my best.
跟他说我向她问好的
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Those closest to me have always resided in a box of slides...
跟我最亲密的就是那一盒载玻片
Until now.
直到现在仍是
Ooh, how about we pop some wheelies, boys?
孩子们 来点前轮腾空吧
After all, it is the last ride of my life.
毕竟 这是我人生的最后一程了
You'll be around a long time, camilla.
你会长命百岁的 卡米拉
Sure as hell better not be.
可千万别
You need anything else you just let me know.
你需要什么东西就跟我讲
Okay.
好的
This--this is the room, dexter.
就是这间病房♥了 德克斯特
The room I'm gonna die in.
我将要死掉的房♥间
Sooner the better.
迟早的事
Well, it's nice.
这间房♥很好呀
It's got wallpaper.
墙上有壁纸
That shoebox there.
那个鞋盒
Get it for me, will you?
请帮我拿过来
I thought you might like to have those.
我猜你会想要的
She loved taking pictures.
她喜欢拍照片
Documented every bridge game we played
我们每一次打桥牌她都留了影
With harry and doris.
只是比较匆忙和零乱
Drove me batty with that camera.
把我拍成大蝙蝠了
But it's nice seeing these now.
看到这些很欣慰
Dexter, the awkward years.
德克斯特 很糟糕的那几年
And now look at you.
现在看看你
Engaged.
订婚了
Baby on the way.
孩子也快生了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表