It's you.
是你
With clothes. I mean, different clothes.
穿着衣服 我的意思是 不同的衣服
Yeah, I'm detective barbara gianna, metro vice.
我是芭芭拉·吉安娜警探 刑♥警♥队的
Can we talk?
我们可以谈谈吗
Look, this department has had a lot of shit
瞧 这个部门有一大堆废物
Dumped on it with the bay harbor butcher.
应该和湾岸屠夫一起倒到垃圾堆里
And now you, a sergeant,
现在 你 作为一个警官
Are looking to make the news getting busted with hookers.
你很可能会一个妓♥女♥而被降级
Now, I turn you in now,
现在 我把你抓起来
I save this department worse later.
使这个部门不会继续走下坡路
'cause guys like you never learn.
因为像你这样的家伙从不知悔改
Hey, look, maybe I'm an asshole, but--
可能我是一个混♥蛋♥ 但是
Do not...
不要
Insult me by saying this is your first time.
说这是你初犯 因为这样会激怒我
Okay, 'cause I hear this same horseshit sob story
因为我已经听过无数遍了
From every john I bust.
每个我抓到的白♥痴♥都这么说
Does any part of you
是不是你觉得
Think that any part of me
我全身上下
Is proud of what I've done?
都为我所做的事感到自豪?
No part of me really cares.
我一点也不在乎
It's just that...
一切都只是因为
I destroyed my marriage.
我毁了我的婚姻
I lost my little girl.
我失去了我的女儿
I'm a divorced cop
我是一个离了婚的警♥察♥
Halfway down the road to a full blown cliche
正在走向路的尽头
A divorced, alcoholic cop.
一个离了婚的醉鬼警♥察♥
And I needed to fight that...
我要和寂寞
Loneliness.
作斗争
So I found affection any way I could.
所以我从各方面来寻求情感
I mean, hookers?
妓♥女♥也算?
I needed to connect with someone,
我需要一种联♥系♥感
Anyone,
随便和什么人都行
Who wouldn't hurt me back no more.
一个不会伤害我这么深的人
That's it.
就是这样
Not special.
一点也不特殊
Just true.
只是实话
I hate anyone who disgraces the badge.
我痛恨那些让警徽蒙羞的人
I hate liars worse.
我更痛恨说谎的人
I'm not lying.
我没有说谎
I know.
我知道
Are we good?
我们还好吗
You keep your dick in your pants
你把你的老二在裤子里放好了
Unless you're, "a," playing with yourself
除非你 第一 自己打手♥枪♥
Or, "b," you are doing something consensual and legal.
第二 在双方同意而且合法基础上做
Then we're good.
我们就没问题
Ramon, what are you--
雷蒙 你来这儿
Any progress on finding oscar's killer?
奥斯卡凶杀案有什么进展没
We're liaising with the feds
我们还在和联邦调查局连络
In case he went over the border.
以防凶手出境
But what if he's right here in our own backyard?
但如果他就在我们身边呢
It's an ongoing concern, ramon.
这个可能性还在考虑中 雷蒙
But not a priority, right?
但不是首要的 是不是
Hey. lower your voice.
请你小声点
Is there a problem here?
这儿有什么问题吗
Yeah, sergeant,
是的 警官
Your people don't know what the fuck they're doing.
你的人不知道他们在做什么
Hey, that credit you get for being a cop,
作为一个警♥察♥
It has a limit.
你也要讲究分寸
So you do have a game plan.
所以你知道怎么玩了?
'cause it doesn't seem to involve listening to solid leads.
连确凿的证据也不抓住么
Every lead has been followed.
每条线索都仔细查过了
Then why am I getting calls from a guy
那么为什么我刚接到一个电♥话♥
Who says he saw freebo in miami?
说在迈阿密看到费宝了呢
I'll tell you why, because you ignored him.
我来告诉你为什么 因为你们忽视他
He called you four times.
他打给你们打了四次
Never happened. okay.
从来没有发生过这种事
Ramon, you give me this tipster's name,
雷蒙 你告诉我这个线人的名字
I will personally follow through.
我会亲自跟住这条线索的
The motherfucker was anonymous, maria.
这个混♥蛋♥匿名了 玛丽亚
Oh, did I forget to leave my name?
是我忘了留下我的名字了吗
Sorry.
对不住了
But he knew things about this case.
但是他知道关于这个案子的一些事情
Like freebo had a girlfriend, teegan.
比如费宝有一个女朋友叫缇格
A lot of people know that, sir.
很多人都知道那个 先生
I passed her photo all over town.
我在全镇都发了照片
Maybe the tipster wanted reward money.
可能那个线人想要奖金
You can find excuses, or you can get off your asses
你们都有话说 就不能干点实事
And try finding my brother's killer.
找出的杀我弟弟的凶手吗
Okay, ramon, you need to leave now!
雷蒙 你现在得走了
Just do your fucking job.
你们他妈赶紧干活儿吧
You wanna give his brother the heads-up?
你要告诉他哥哥吗
You do it.
你去做这个
I'm a little tired of the prado family right now.
我被普拉多家搞得烦死了
That was easier than I thought.
那比我想像中要简单
Miguel won't be happy to hear ramon's throwing tantrums
雷蒙在这儿大发脾气
With fellow law enforcement.
米格尔可不会高兴的
Not that I'll rely on that alone.
现在我不能孤注一掷了
The stakes are too high.
赌注下的太高
And I'm on a roll.
我连连获胜
Maybe I should call rita with an anonymous tip
也许我该匿名留言给丽塔
To marry me.
向她求婚
Oh, what the fuck, dex?
德克斯 怎么了
Good, you're here.
太好了 你在这儿
Put this on.
穿上这个
I don't need a giant condom.
我用不着大号♥避孕套
I need your spatter report on jack rice.
我需要杰克·莱斯一案的血液喷溅报告
I'm working on it.
正在做呢
Just put on the suit and the gloves
穿上制♥服♥ 戴上手套
And the mask, please.
还有面罩
Fine.
好吧
The sooner I'm done with the weeping fiancee,
越快搞定号♥啕大哭的未婚妻
The better off I'll be.
我就能越快结案
Raw emotion.
直白的感情
Not your forte, huh?
非你所长 是吧
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
他妈的你想说什么
Hey, it's not mine either.
也非我所长
It's easy as hell for quinn.
对奎恩来说再容易不过了
Think he's just nicer than me?
觉得他比我好?
I don't know about nicer.
我不知道什么叫做更好
Although studies show that emotional intelligence
尽管研究显示情商
Plays a greater role in individual success
在决定个人成功的因素中
Than anything that can be measured
比标准的智商测试所涉及的因素
On a standard i.q. test.
都来的更为重要
Come here.
这边来
Stand right here and bash this for me,
站这里 敲这东西
Will ya?
行吗
Are you calling me an emotional idiot?
你当我是我情感白♥痴♥?
If you're an idiot, I'm a vegetable.
如果你是白♥痴♥ 那我就是植物人
Well, that's for fucking sure.
你本来就是
Fuckin'-a, dex!
妈的 天啊 德克斯
Sorry.
抱歉
You know what, fiona has her facts wrong.
你知不知道 菲欧娜弄错了
She described the assailant
她说攻击者是
As six-foot.
六尺高
But calculating jack rice's height,
但是算下杰克·莱斯的身高
Allowing for the upward angle--
算上朝上的角度
Layman here.
我是外行
Well, your body acts as a shield.
身体能挡住一部分
And all of this is what your body doesn't block.
而溅上墙面的就是你身体挡不住的
So the killer stuns the victim with the first blow.
所以凶手第一下就打昏了受害者
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表