第三季 第六集
嗜血法医
Previously on dexter...
嗜血法医 前情提要
I just got off the phone with the sheriff's department.
我刚跟警♥察♥局通过电♥话♥
They've confirmed their skinning victim is related to ours.
他们证实了受害者和我们的案子有关
That gives us three victims.
所以受害者总数有3人了
I've got unis bringing in a 15-year-old kid
乌尼斯带来了一个15岁的孩子
named wendell owens.
叫温德尔·欧文
He was freebo's doorman.
他曾是费宝的门童
If things get really bad, you use that card and call me, okay?
如果有麻烦 按上面的电♥话♥打给我好么
You think I cut this kid loose to make you look bad?
你认为我放走那个孩子来给你穿小鞋
I'm not sure anymore...
我也不知道
Partner.
我的搭档
You know a joey quinn?
你认识乔·奎恩吗
Cooperation with i.a. has its upside.
和内务部合作点有好处的
Yuki, that's not gonna happen.
由纪 我不可能那么做
Ramon's obsessed.
雷蒙走火入魔了
He's not going to stop looking for oscar's
他也不会停止搜寻杀害奥斯卡的凶手
Killer until it takes him all the way down.
直到把那家伙给揪出来
Is there a problem here? Yeah, sergeant.
这儿有什么问题吗 是的 警官
Your people don't know what the fuck they're doing.
你的人不知道他们在做什么
That guy’s wound way too tight.
这家伙走路都放不开
Where ya been, dexter?
你在那儿干吗 德克斯特
How are you, camilla?
你还好吗 卡米拉
Ah. I've been better.
还不错
Are you, uh, looking for anything special tonight?
今晚想要什么特殊服务么
Might be more than an hour.
可能不止一个小时
Take a pass...
你就到此为止吧
Sergeant.
警司
Anton, open up. it's me.
安东 开门 是我
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
The chicky hines conviction.
是给海因斯定罪的事
My people have come across evidence that could get the case reopened.
我的手下找到可以使案子重审的证据
Prado know you're coming to me with this?
普拉多知道你因为这事找我吗
Don't you see what happened today?
你没看到今天所发生的吗
I gave you the chance to avenge two women whom the system failed,
我给你机会为那两个女人报仇
And just like I hoped, you seized that opportunity.
就像我想的那样 你抓住了这个机会
I see who you are. I am with you.
我知道你是什么人 我和你站在一起
Behind you.
我支持你
I respect you.
也敬重你
He's tired. keep on reeling.
它没劲儿了 继续收线
You got him.
钓到了
Here he comes! come here!
上来 上来
Come here!
上来吧
Oh, yeah!
哇
Oh, shit!
妈的
Ah, ah.
哈哈
Ah...ah!
啊哈
Go ahead.
继续
That's gonna be some mighty fine eatin'.
又有一顿鱼肉大餐了
Hey, man, on the grill with syl's mango and lime salsa.
和西尔特制的芒果辣茄酱一起烤
Our house tomorrow night.
明晚到我家来
Check with the little woman...
看看我们的小美人鱼
Who's getting bigger as we speak.
说着说着就长大了
I could get used to the simple joys of male bonding.
我能习惯朋友之间的插科打浑
Hey, how 'bout a... brewski?
不如叫她布莱斯基吧
Okay.
好啊
Ah, that looks good.
听起来不错
So dex...
德克斯特
Ahh.
啊
What was it like, man?
你觉得那儿怎么样
In bimini.
比米尼岛
Flat, mostly. lots of mangroves.
小岛扁平 有大面♥积♥的红树林
Talking about ethan turner.
我说的是伊森·特纳
What about him?
他怎么了
What did it feel like to, uh...
把他干掉是
Take him out, hmm?
什么感觉的
To end his life.
结果了他
So much for the simple joys of male bonding.
朋友之间就这么无拘无束地唠着
Like I could explain or miguel could understand.
我一说出来米格尔就会懂
You put people on death row.
你这可是设私刑啊
You must know what it's like.
你知道后果的
Oh, no,
我也不想
But there's like an ocean of bureaucracy of briefs and
但在把那个坏蛋送上断头台前得经过
Appeals between me and that bad guy taking his last breath.
漫长的听证上诉等官僚程序
I'm asking you what did it feel like to use your hands, to...
我问问你 如果是你的话
To make this a better place?
自己解决是不是更好一些
It felt...right.
我想是的
Felt like justice.
感觉到正义
I've got, like,
我那儿有
Five floors of prosecutors and the whole police
一大堆的检察官和满屋子的警♥察♥触手可及
Department at my fingertips, and you did what I couldn't.
我做事不方便 而你却没问题
You came through for me, dex.
你曾经帮我做过一次 德克斯特
I been sleepin' like a baby ever since.
那事之后我睡觉可香了
It was hot today, huh?
今儿这天儿可真热
Like I said the other night, I know you, dexter.
正如那晚我说的 我很了解你德克斯特
I see who you are.
我能看穿你是个什么样的人
We're like-minded. hmm?
我们是英雄所见略同 不是吗
Together, we can make a difference.
我们一起干 会做得更出色的
We?
我们
Miguel, my amigo, claims to know me.
米格尔 我的朋友 声称他很了解我
On some level, I suppose maybe that's true.
某种程度上 我也承认那是事实
Who are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
He knows about freebo.
他知道费宝的事
He detailed me to the ethan turner kill.
还详细告诉了我杀伊森·特纳的想法
He's seen me with blood on my hands and hasn't blinked.
看见我沾血的手连眼都没眨一下
Miguel's got no clue what's really going on inside you.
米格尔对你真实的面目还一无所知
The urge, the ritual.
那种冲动 还有你特有的仪式
Miguel has really gone out of his way to understand who I am...
米格尔已经用他的方式慢慢了解我了
Which is more than you ever did.
比你要深入的多
Well, I understood.
我能理解
I just couldn't accept it.
但不能接受
And miguel won't either.
米格尔也不能接受
You didn't want me to have any friends.
你不想我有个朋友 对吧
You think miguel's a pal?
你把米格尔当成伙伴了
Your wingman?
你的左膀右臂
You might wanna put that notion to the test...
你的想法要经过些考验
See how like-minded you and miguel really are.
证明你和米格尔是否真的趣味相投
Every time you let someone get close, it ends badly.
每次你和别人亲近 结局总是很糟
I do need to consider
我确实需要审视一下
my spotty record connecting with others.
和别人交往的惨痛经历了
But miguel's not going away.
但是米格尔不会走远的
I need to make him understand the risks.
我想让他明白这其中的风险
When he does,
他知道后
he'll wanna rethink the like-minded thing.
就会重新考虑一下是否志趣相投了
Just because he can gut a fish
不能因为他能给鱼剖肚
Doesn't qualify him to hang with me while i...
就证明他有能力在我做事的时候帮我
Do what I do best.
做得象我一样完美
You need a jump? I have cables.
急得要上吊吗 我有几根电缆
Skinner struck again.
剥皮客又作案了
Super-hard this time.
这次更残忍♥
The victim's name was wendell owen.
受害者名叫温德尔·欧文
He was 15 years old.
他才15岁
It's more collateral damage in our search for fucking freebo.
这孩子他妈的成了调查费宝的牺牲品
Wendell owens?
温德尔·欧文
I brought him in for questioning the other day.
那天我带他来讯问的
I thought I remembered hearing his name somewhere.
我想我在哪儿听过这个名字
He might have been mixed up with some lowlifes,
他也许和一些小混混搞在一起
But wendell was a pretty decent kid.
但温德尔确实是个好孩子
Go do your thing. I just need a minute.
做你的事去 让我安静会儿
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表