Everyone'll think you're a rat anyway.
无论谁都会相信你是叛徒
Hard to believe even you would sink that low.
难以置信你真的脑残了
So that door right over there? hmm.
那道门就在那
Check this out.
来看下
That's supposed to be kept locked, and it never is.
那本该是锁牢的 但它不是
The smokers use it as a shortcut to get outside.
吸烟者拿这当去外面的捷径
Shortcut to a shorter life.
杀人的捷径
You know, statistically, most escapes happen out of a courthouse.
按统计来说 多数逃跑发生在法♥院♥
The security's a little bit more lax,
而这里安全系统比较松垮
The defendant is wearing a suit and a tie.
被告着西装打领带
It makes it easy for him to just walk away.
方便他大大方方的离开这里
Easier for us to cover our tracks.
这更方便我们遮掩我们的行径
That too.
说得对
must be good to be you.
这人对你真不错
Sometimes.
有时吧
Real reason she's blindfolded-- so she doesn't have to watch
正义女神是个瞎子的真正原因是
Everything she stands for get pissed on by someone like ellen wolf.
她所坚持的真理被艾伦·沃夫那种人玷污
You know,
你知道的
She had this client once who threw a
她有个客户因为说脏话
Five-year-old into an industrial washer for talking dirty.
把那个五岁儿童丢入洗衣机
She got him off with six months in a mental hospital.
她帮他辩护成6个月的精神病院治疗
Diminished fucking capacity.
缺乏正常认识能力
Hey.
嗨
She probably got paid more that than you took home in a year.
她可能拿了比你一年薪水还要多的钱
And I gotta tell you, I'm very disappointed with your boss over there.
我要告诉你 对你上司我也很失望
I never thought that she, of all people,
我从没想过她 和所有的人
Would hurt me like this and throw in with these fucking bottom-feeders.
会这么伤害我 还拉上几个小角色一起
My dad used to say be careful what you think you know about someone.
我父亲常说不要觉得你了解谁
You're probably wrong.
你可能并不了解
Smart man.
聪明人
Well, sometimes.
有时候吧
Maria!
玛丽亚
I appreciate your, um, cooperation in the deposition.
感谢你配合这个案子的审理
I've never had a problem telling the truth.
我对说出真♥相♥ 从没有问题
We've got, uh, more than enough to get the hines conviction set aside.
我们有足够证据让海恩斯被释放
And you've set the stage for your smear campaign against a stand-up guy.
你给一个正直的人设了圈套
Nice.
不错
You know, you ever wanna hear the unexpurgated version of your guy,
你想知道那人的真实面目
Come find me, okay?
来找我 好吗
Looks like a church.
这就像教堂
Yeah.
嗯
The holding cell is through that door.
证人房♥在那扇门后
Connects to a hallway, then goes out to a parking garage.
连接到走廊 然后通往停车场
On your right, there's gonna be an emergency exit.
在你右边是一个紧急出口
And that deadbolt is gonna be taped...
那个锁肯定会是
Open.
打开的
Why risk it all?
为什么这么冒险
Your career, reputation, freedom.
你的职业 名誉 自♥由♥
You could just walk away.
你可以坐视不管的
You didn't walk away from ethan turner.
你没有放走伊桑·特纳
Because you understand, dexter, that we're living in...
因为你明白的 德克斯特 我们处在
We're living in crucial times,
处在一个关键时刻
Crucial times that demand extraordinary measures.
需要特别措施的关键时刻
Miguel's convinced himself he wants this
米格尔说服他自己
Kill tonight for lofty and noble reasons.
给今晚杀戮一个华丽高尚的理由
I'm not quite as high-minded.
我没那么高尚
You didn't answer my question.
你没回答我的问题
Asshole drunk dad...
该死的酒鬼老爸
Maybe I'm still trying to clean up the mess
可能我是在清理我孩提时
That I couldn't when I was a kid, I don't know.
不能收拾的残局 我也不知道
Come on, I'll, uh, show you where you're gonna be hooking up with galt.
来 我带你看钓到高尔特的地方
Morgan, what's the hurry?
摩根 那么急干嘛
You meeting someone?
约了人
More like avoiding someone.
是要避开人才对
Hey, this is me not telling you I'm tailing ramon prado again tonight.
我没告诉过你我今晚要跟踪雷蒙·普拉多
Well, this is me not hearing a word you're saying.
我也不知道你说了什么
I'm also unofficially and off the record
我也是私下里
Telling you to be smart and watch your ass.
告诉你小心点
'scuse me, officer.
不好意思 警官
Sergeant. how can I help you?
是长官 有什么我能为你效劳
I was just, uh, released for this legal thing.
我只是刚被释放
You were arrested.
你被捕了
And released. totally victimless.
然后又释放了 完全无辜
Only I live like a million miles away from here,
可我住的地方离这十万八千里
and I really need a ride.
得搭车回去才行
How 'bout the bus?
坐公车怎么样
How 'bout you take me home and I think
你把我送回去如何
Of some victimless way of saying thank you?
之后我再用不犯法的方式答谢你
I'll have dispatch call you a cab.
我让调度给你叫辆出租车
Just like that?
这就完了吗
Just like that.
就这样
Agent batista.
我是巴蒂斯塔探员
Sergeant, barbara gianna here.
警官 我是芭芭拉·吉安娜
So happens, uh...I'm hungry.
那个 我正好饿了
Hungry enough to-- to see if you are too.
饿到想看看你是不是也饿了
Are you asking me out on a date, detective?
你在约我出去吗 警探
I don't date, sergeant. ever.
我从来不约会的 警官
Marino's trattoria, 7:30?
七点半在马里诺餐厅 怎么样
Aren't you gonna ask me if I really turned over a new leaf?
难道你不问我是否真的洗心革面了吗
It could be I'm just not partial to redheads.
可能我对烈女没有偏爱
I have no idea what you're talking about, detective.
我不知道你在说什么 警探
I'll see you at 7:30.
七点半见
Delivered fresh daily from a little bakery down in key largo.
拉哥礁那一个小面包店买♥♥的 每日现烤
Supposed to be the best in the keys.
据说是拉哥礁最好的
Well, it's not.
算不上
Pardon my bluntness, but...
原谅我的直率
This pie is green.
但是这馅饼是绿的
Means they used food coloring.
说明他们用了食用色素
Something purists frown on?
纯粹主义者不喜欢吗
Which I'd be doing right now, except even my face hurts.
要是脸部不疼 我就会表现不满了
The other thing they fucked up--
他们还搞砸了一点
this wasn't made with condensed milk.
这派不是用炼乳做的
No, it's fresh and organic.
不 这是用有机的鲜奶做的
Only they didn't have fresh milk in the keys back in the day.
过去在拉哥礁 他们连鲜奶都没有
Here comes miss morphy.
莫菲小姐来了
Bringer of bad dreams and less pain.
她带来了噩梦和痛感的缓和
Dexter...
德克斯特
If you're as serious about key lime pie as I am...
要是你行事像我对青柠派这么认真
You can do better.
你还能做的更好
Tonight's the night. but it feels different.
今晚要行动过了 可感觉不同
I won't be alone.
今晚 我不会孤单了
Uncharted territory for me... not without risk.
这是未知领域 也不是全无危险
And strangely exhilarating.
奇妙的是 我愉悦非常
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样呢
Best pizza night ever.
这是最好的披萨之夜
No, I meant about syl's job offer.
我的意思是 希尔提议的工作
If real estate's something you're interested in,
要是你真对房♥地♥产♥感兴趣
I think you should go for it.
我觉得你应该去做
And syl's great at what she does.
而且希尔对她的工作很擅长
In a market this bad, she's still always closing.
市场这么不景气 她还经常能成交
And I could learn a lot. I just...
我能学到很多东西 我只是
But...
怎么了
Well, what if i...
要是我
See a side to her that I don't like?
看到了她让我不喜欢的另一面呢
I guess that's the risk you run
我想那就是你和某人一起经商
when you go into business with somebody,
所要冒的风险
Especially a friend.
特别是朋友间
Makes things more complicated, no doubt about it.
毫无疑问的是把事情变得更复杂了
Still...
话说回来
Without my friend syl, I wouldn't have this opportunity.
要不是我朋友希尔 我都不会有这机会
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表