Whoa,whoa,whoa. my c.i.?
等等 是我的罪案调查组么
Do you have a name for jane yet?
你们已经确认了女尸身份了
No,but she was strangled,
没有 但她是被勒死的
With is consistent with freebo's m.o.
这和费宝的作案手法一致
If you're right,
如果你是对的
The oscar prado and jane doe cases are linked.
奥斯卡·普拉多和无名女尸案有联♥系♥
I guess we'll just have to merge them.
我想我们还是把两案综合起来调查吧
Freebo's still out there killing.
费宝还在逍遥行凶
We've got to catch him fast.
我们要尽快地抓住他
But we got a lead now.
但我们现在有线索了
We find the girlfriend's i.d.,
我们能发现他的女朋友的身份
We find her place,
她的住址
Her friends,her family,
她的朋友以及她的家庭
Then we find him.
然后我们就能找到他
I'll coordinate with the feds.
我去配合联邦探员
Ramos,reach out to street patrol.
拉莫斯 去支援街头巡逻
Anton is my contact.
安东 是我的线人
If you wear him out or blow his cover--
如果你让他暴露了他的身份
I know how to work a c.i.,quinn.
奎因 我知道该怎么做犯罪调查
So unless there's some other reason
所以除非你有其它理由
You don't want me to talk to him...
不让我和他说话
Solid police work,morgan.
摩根 敬业的警♥察♥风范
That's how you earn your shield.
这就是你赢得徽章的方法
Thanks,sarge.
谢谢 长官
All right.
好的
All right,people.
好的 大家
We're gonna be working late on this.
我们今天要加班了
I'll be working late too.
我也会工作很晚的
Ho pad indeed.
真是窑子
All right,teegan,
好吧 缇格
Tell me where your homicidal beau might be.
告诉我 你那杀手情郎在哪儿
Freebo.
费宝
Hiding out at his dead girlfriend's house?
躲在他死去的女朋友房♥里
Risky.
有点冒险
Then again,it took me a while to find this place,
这个地方确实让我花了一点时间来找
And I knew who I was looking for.
我知道我在找谁
No tools,no syringe,
没有工具 没有注射器
No kill room,no sure thing.
也没有杀人的场所 不能十拿九稳
Hang tight,freebo.
费宝 乖乖呆着
I'll be back before you know it.
我马上就回来
Detached garage.
独♥立♥式车♥库♥
Perfect place for a kill room.
真是个杀人的好地方啊
M-6 bayonet,vietnam-era.
M-6 刺刀 还是越战时的
A family keepsake,maybe?
可能是这个传家宝了
Oscar tried to kill freebo with it.
奥斯卡想用这个杀了费宝
It's only fitting I use it to complete the task.
看来我最适合用它来完成使命了
Shit.
妈的
It's time for a decision,dexter.
现在是做决定的时候了 德克斯特
Having this child
要这个孩子
Is a huge mistake.
是个巨大的错误
I've weighed out all the pros and cons,
我已经反复想过他的利弊了
And all I've got are cons.
我最后得到的都是不利的
I've been thinking the same thing.
我也想了同样的问题
I'm keeping it.
我要生下他
I've made a lot of mistakes in my life.
我这一生已经犯下了许多错误
But being a mother was never one of them.
但做母亲绝不是错误
Dexter,I'd rather do this with you.
德克斯特 我希望我们一起养育他
But I've been a single parent for a long time now,
但我已经做单身母亲很长时间了
And I think astor and cody prove
我也相信爱斯特和柯迪已经证明
That I'm pretty damn good at it.
我还真有点在行
Is this you being subtle again?
你又有什么不能直说的吗
No,this is me in all sincerity
不 这就是一个最真诚的我
Saying I will honor your choice.
我尊重你的选择
This child is happening.
孩子在我腹中孕育
But your role in its life is entirely up to you.
但你在他生命中的地位将完全由你决定
Should I take the out rita gave me?
我应该接受丽塔给我的退路吗
What kind of father would I be?
我能成为什么样的父亲呢
After all,I kill people.
毕竟 我杀了人
Long time,no see.
好久不见了
Oh,god.
天啊
What the hell is this?!
这到底是什么
Show and tell.
看图说话吧
It's been so long since you killed them,
你杀了她们已经很久了
I was afraid you'd... forgotten.
我怕你 忘了
Oh,I'm sure teegan is fresh in your mind.
对了 缇格你应该还记得很清楚吧
See,now,I didn't--
听着 我没有
Aah! fuck!
操
You killed those girls in the everglades,
你在沼泽地里杀了那些女孩
And you got away with it on a bad warrant.
你又以一个担♥保♥就离开了
I love those.
我喜欢这个
And then teegan came along.
然后就是缇格
First,you drained her of her self-respect and hope.
首先你让她失去她的自尊和希望
Then last sunday,you choked the life out of her.
然后你在上个星期天夺走了她的生命
No,last sunday...
不 上个星期天
I was gettin' high with--
我当时正和谢瑞
It was cheri or...carrie.
或是凯瑞搞在一起
She's at--she's at-- she's at alpha fee--
她在 她在Alpha Fee
You seem uncertain.
看起来你不太确定
It's uncomfortable,isn't it?
不舒服吧 是不是
Just when you think you've answered all the questions,
就在你以为你已经回答完所有的问题时
Another one smacks you in the face.
另一个问题迎面而来
Life,life,life.
生命 生命 生命
Life is just like that.
生命就是这样
Which is why I prefer death.
这就是为什么我更喜欢死亡
Dexter?
德克斯特
Is that you?
是你吗
I had the phone records.
我有电♥话♥记录
Well,what are--
你怎么
Is he in there?
他在里面吗
Alive?
活着的
It was self-defense.
我这是为了自卫
I found a forensics lead.
我检验时发现了线索
It was a long shot.
觉得希望不大
I wanted to check it out before...
我想在浪费大家时间之前
I wasted anyone's time.
先确定一下
I didn't expect freebo to be here.
我没想到费宝会在这儿
He surprised me.
他吓到我了
He jumped me...
他拿着这把匕♥首♥
With this knife.
向我扑过来
That looks like my father's knife from--
那看起来很像我父亲的匕♥首♥
From vietnam.
从越南带回来的
He gave that to oscar.
他把那个给了 Oscar
I didn't know what to do. I fought back.
我不知道该怎么做 我就反抗了
The knife ended up in his neck.
匕♥首♥就戳进了他的脖子里
I--
我
I'm gonna tell you something.
我要告诉你一些东西
I wasn't sure that I could do this.
我都不知道我能否杀了他
But you did.
但你做到了
You did.
做到了
We're gonna get rid of the evidence.
我们要去毁掉证据
No. no!
不 不
You should leave--now. no!
你应该离开这儿 现在
Plausible deniability.
就当你什么也没看到
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表