How do you show someone real love
你自己都不知道真爱是什么
When you don't even know what it feels like?
又怎么能给别人以真爱呢
don't leave, ramon.
不要走 雷蒙
It's just another empty lead,
这只是一条无头的线索
Another worthless tip.
另一个毫无价值的消息
And I'm gonna keep chasing them
我要自己去查了
Until I find the one that leads to my bro--
直到找出杀害我弟弟的凶手
Our brother's killer, okay?
我们的弟弟 对吧
Stay, ramon. come on, for your family.
留下来雷蒙 为了这个家也请留下来
How 'bout I go for my family?
正是为了这个家 我才要去查的
Ramon, no.
不 雷蒙
I have to go. no.
我要去了
Sara. I got him.
萨拉 我去劝劝他
Ramon.
雷蒙
Come here.
过来
Everything all right?
他还好吧
He's obsessed.
他很烦躁
He's drinking more than usual.
也比平时喝得更多
He's not going to stop looking for oscar's killer
而且也不会停止搜寻杀害奥斯卡的凶手
Until it takes him all the way down.
直到把那家伙给揪出来
Grief hits some harder than others.
悲痛比任何伤害都大
You know, we could help ramon find peace
你知道的 我们可以安抚雷蒙的
If we told him oscar's killer was dead.
如果我们告诉他杀害奥斯卡的凶手已经死了
If we told him, then he'd know.
如果我们告诉他 让他知道这些
Ramon and I have shared and have kept
我和雷蒙知道这件事后
Each other's secrets all of our lives.
会终生保守这个秘密的
It's not just your secret.
这不仅仅是你们的秘密
Which is why I'm asking you.
所以我才向你征询意见
Miguel, he seems unstable.
米格尔 我看他情绪不稳定
He's troubled. he has a temper.
他很痛苦 他脾气不好
He's my brother. I can help him.
他是我弟弟 我能帮助他
you're it!
逮到你了
You're it!
逮到你了
He needs to know that freebo's dead.
他需要知道费宝已经死了
It's a big burden.
这会是个很大的负担
Not everybody can handle a secret like that.
不是每个人都能保守那种秘密的
You're uncomfortable enough with me knowing.
我知道了事情的真♥相♥ 你为此而担忧
Trusting my brother is just-- it's too much right now.
相信我弟弟 他只是受的刺♥激♥太大了
I get it.
我能理解他
Actually, you do.
事实上 你确实能理解
Don't worry about it.
不用担心
Ramon, he'll calm down eventually.
雷蒙他最终会冷静下来的
Not a chance.
没有机会了
This won't go away.
他不会走得太远的
Miguel can't see what a loose cannon his brother is.
米格尔没发现他弟弟是个我行我素的人
He might need some perspective.
他需要一些"指点"
Uncle miguel, astor won't let me play in the cabin.
米格尔叔叔 爱斯特不让我到小屋里玩
don't worry, buddy.
别担心 宝贝
I'll talk to her.
我去跟她说
Astor, carlos wants to play in the cabin now.
爱斯特 卡洛斯想到小屋里来玩
So?
怎么了
So sharing is one of the rules.
游戏的规则之一就是大家一起玩
Whose rule? you're not my father.
谁的规则 你又不是我父亲
Astor!
爱斯特
Apologize to dexter.
快跟德克斯特道歉
Think she's reacting to my botched proposal?
我想这是她对我笨拙求婚的反击
She's so concerned about us not being married.
她很在意我们没有结婚
I don't think it's just the marriage.
我觉得不是因为结婚的问题
It's the new baby.
是因为我怀了孩子
She's afraid she's not gonna be special anymore.
她害怕她不再是我们的小公主了
Wow, you're good.
你说得对
I know my daughter.
我了解我女儿
She just needs some attention,
她只是需要多点关注
Some reassurance.
多点安全感
Astor!
爱斯特
Astor is auditioning various roles--
爱斯特身上有着复杂的角色
Wounded child, sullen pre-teen,
一个受过伤的孩子 郁郁寡欢的少女
Oppressed youth--
受压♥迫♥的儿童
Finding out who she wants to play.
找出她想要展示的身份
Dramatic exit stage left.
戏剧性地上演甩手走人
I can't force my way into rita's life,
我不能强行进入丽塔的生活
Any more than I can force miguel
正像我不能让米格尔相信我
To trust me over his own brother.
超过相信他亲兄弟
I need to take a cue from astor,
我会从爱斯特这里得到提示
Get their attention.
来吸引他们的注意
But first things first.
但需急当务之急
I do have a day job.
我还有工作要做
That's what real love looks like.
这就是真爱的模样
Well, real love plus loss.
爱并痛苦着
Is that what rita needs to see in me?
那就是丽塔想要看到我的模样
Could be a problem.
这会是个麻烦
That the fiancee?
是那个未婚妻
Not anymore.
是的
That's fiona kemp.
那是菲欧娜·坎普
She came to meet the vic for a movie.
她来找受害人看电影
She saw the assailant.
她看到那个凶手
He knocked her over as he fled.
他在逃跑时撞到她
That's how she got the bum knee.
所以她的腿受了伤
Her description fits the one we've got
她描述的嫌疑犯很像
In a series of break-ins in the neighborhood.
最近这附近的系列闯空门案的疑犯
Same m.o. too.
一样的作案方式
Back door crowbarred open.
后门被撬开
We could barely get her to let go of him.
我们好不容易才把她从尸体上拉开
Deb, your butt's buzzing.
你后裤袋的手♥机♥在震
Christ.
天啊
Quinn here yet?
奎恩来这了吗
Yeah, I just saw him pull up.
嗯 我刚看到他到了
Jesus, you should have beat me here driving this thing.
天啊 开这种车你应该比我早到才是
I got stuck on the causeway behind a stalled car.
我刚被一辆抛锚的车堵在路上
I know you earn more with a shield, but come on.
我知道你靠着警衔赚得多 赶紧开工吧
Got a great lease is all. what do we got?
得到一份不错的租约而已 案子如何
Jack rice, 34.
杰克·莱斯 34岁
His head's caved in.
他的头部有凹陷
Looks like a "b" and "e" gone sideways.
侧面看像是B和E
A bunch of priors in the area.
跟之前的案子一样
Witnesses?
有证人吗
Just one.
只有一个
Jack took the day off to see a matinee with me.
杰克请了假要和我一起看戏
A romantic comedy.
一出浪漫的喜剧
He calls them chick flicks,
他叫那鸡仔戏
But he knows they make me happy, so...
但他知道我喜欢那个
I'm sure he was a great guy.
我相信他是个好男人
But the man you saw fleeing,
那个逃走的男人
He was about six-foot, you said?
你刚说 他大概有六尺高
And I met jack at the coffee place Where I work.
我和杰克约在我工作的咖啡屋
When he came in,
然后那人就进来
Something inside of me just recognized him,
我感觉我认识他
Even though we'd never met.
但我们从没见过
Have you ever felt that way before?
你有没有那种感觉
Too many times.
很多次
We can look at some mug shots.
我们可以看看一些辨认相片
Maybe describe the man you saw
可以的话 我们需要让素描师
To a sketch artist.
画你所描述的男子
A what?
一个什么
I-i'm staying with jack.
我只要和杰克在一起
Jack has to go to the morgue.
杰克需要被送去太平间
Forensics is gonna need her clothes.
法医鉴定需要她的衣服
Well, why don't you tell her?
为什么你不去告诉她
You can't take that.
你不能拿走这个
It's his favorite cap.
这是他最爱的帽子
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表