I'll talk with the medical examiner.
我会和验尸官谈谈
Another four-hour erection?
又要来一次四小时勃起吗
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
I've got unis bringing in a 15-year-old kid
乌尼斯带来了一个15岁的孩子
Named wendell owens.
叫温德尔·欧文
He was freebo's doorman, which means he might be able
他曾是费宝的门童 意味着也许他能
To connect the dots between his boss
帮我们把他老板和他老板认识的人
And why people who knew him keep winding up dead.
为什么一个个死亡之间的疑点联♥系♥起来
I may be one of those dots.
我也许就是疑点之一
He's a minor.
他还未成年
Get consent from a parent to question him.
得得到他父母的许可才能询问他
I'll make sure everything's done by the book.
我会保证一切都照章进行
All right, I want updates on the hour.
好的 我希望一小时内能有进展
Good work, partner.
干的好 搭档
Yeah, right.
好的 没问题
Wendell.
温德尔
I doubt this boy would recognize me
我怀疑这孩子会不会
From the day I met his dead boss.
认出我和他那死了的老板见过面
But why take the chance?
但我♥干♥嘛要冒险呢
Dexter morgan.
我是德克斯特·摩根
Hey, dex.
你好 德克斯特
Listen, I'm gonna have to cancel our lunch.
我们今天的午餐要取消了
Everything all right?
没事吧
Rough morning, man.
一早事不断啊
Feds just informed me that they're not
联邦调查局刚通知我
Gonna move forward on this cruise ship case.
他们不准备继续调查这个轮渡案了
Lack of evidence.
因为证据不足
Got a witness
有目击者称
Puts this son of a bitch on the deck
在他妻子失踪前
With his wife just before she went missing,
在甲板上看到过这混♥蛋♥和他妻子一起
And he's still gonna walk.
但又让他逍遥法外
Again!
再一次
Did I mention
我有没告诉你
He left his first wife's teenage daughters penniless?
他一个子儿都没留给第一个前妻的小孩
No need.
不必说了
A whole family destroyed.
一家人都完了
We could meet later if you want.
如果需要的话我们可以稍后见
No, no, I'm gonna be in court, man.
不了 不了 我得出庭
How 'bout tomorrow?
明天呢
I may have plans. I'll let you know.
可能有安排 到时告诉你
There's due diligence to be done.
还有份内的活儿干呢
How long is this gonna take?
还要等多久啊
The sooner you tell me where we can find your mom,
你越快告诉我你母亲的行踪
The sooner you're outta here.
你就能越早离开
She wasn't at your house.
她不在你们家
We can't reach her by phone.
电♥话♥也打不通
Does she have a job?
她有工作吗
She does what she has to do.
她是不到万不得已不上班
Same as me.
跟我一样
You know, I was about your age when my mom died.
跟你差不多大的时候我妈妈去世了
Suddenly, my father's raising two teenagers,by himself,
一夜之间我父亲得独自养大俩孩子
So I get how hard it is for a single parent
所以我理解单亲家庭的孩子
To always be there.
有多难
Yeah, I bet you had it real bad.
是啊 你肯定很难过咯
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
My dad worked really hard to get me and my brother
我老爸拼尽全力
The things he didn't have.
让我和我哥享有他未曾拥有的
So I got why he wasn't always home.
所以我理解他为什么总是不在家
But after a while, I even stopped looking for him
不久之后 我们垒球比赛
At my softball games.
我也不期望他会来了
Didn't mean he didn't love me,
不是说他不爱我
But didn't mean it didn't hurt.
也并非不难过
You played softball for real?
你会玩垒球哇
First base.
一垒
But you don't look gay.
你看起来不象是拉拉啊
You hungry?
饿了没有
Yeah, but not for any of that vending machine shit.
饿 但我可不吃自动贩卖♥♥机里的东西
Well, I'll tell you what,
那也行
If you're brave enough, there's a roach coach outside.
你够胆的话 外面就有外卖♥♥摊
I'm buying.
我去买♥♥
Okay, I'll take some burgers,
行 那我就要汉堡
fries, and onion rings.
薯条 还有洋葱圈
Deal.
好的
Partner, would you keep an eye on our guest?
老兄 帮我照顾下我们的客人
Getting anywhere with the kid?
有进展吗
Sorta.
有点儿
You and rita set a date yet?
你和丽塔还没定日子啊
Not yet.
还没
Well, are you gonna move in with her first?
那你是要先和她同居咯
Where's this going?
你问来做什么
Well, I kinda need to know, so I can break the lease
我想知道 要是的话我就把房♥退了
On my place and move into yours.
搬到你那里去住
What makes everybody think
干嘛人人都觉得
I'm just gonna give up my apartment?
我不住我的公♥寓♥了
I don't know, maybe 'cause you're getting married.
我不知道 可能是因为你要结婚了吧
Like there's room for rita and the kids at your place.
要和丽塔跟孩子住一起了吧
No offense, but you're the last person
不是我说你 你是
Who needs a fuck pad.
最不需要房♥子的人
Dexter. officer morgan.
德克斯 摩根警官
Can you tell me where I might find lieutenant laguerta?
能不能告诉我洛格丽塔警督在哪
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Guess we know who the sheriff's department
看来县治安署
Sent to look into our files.
是派他来查案了
Big fucking mistake.
真是大错特错
That guy's wound way too tight.
那家伙连走路都这么放不开
And coming from me, that's saying something.
在我看来 那很能说明问题
You gonna take the fridge?
冰箱你还要不
Thank you.
谢谢
They keep getting younger and younger, huh?
你抓的人是越来越小啊
Who'd this one kill? The boy's not a suspect.
他杀了谁 这孩子不是嫌疑犯
We think he was working for freebo.
我们觉得他在为费宝干活
I have to say,
我得说
I'm a little surprised you're who the sheriff's department
我很惊讶县治安署派你
Chose as their liaison.
来查这案子
I'm not here to make friends.
我可不是来交友的
I'm here to do my job.
我是来办正事的
I've known you your entire adult life, ramon,
雷蒙 我们反正是很熟了
So let's cut the bullshit.
我就开门见山 废话不多说
You're using this case to insert yourself
你是在利用这案子
Into miami metro's investigation
让自己进入迈阿密警局
Of your brother's death.
查你弟弟的案子
If our victim can help track down
如果我们的受害人
My brother's killer in the process,
能帮我查我弟弟的案子
So be it.
何乐而不为呢
As one lieutenant to another,
作为同级
You know I could go over your head
我可以找你上司
And get you pulled off this assignment.
叫他踢你出局
But I'm not gonna do that.
但我不会那么做
I know you and oscar were close.
我知道你和奥斯卡素来亲厚
And he meant a great deal to me as well.
他跟我也有很好的交情
So you will have
所以我们警局
This department's full cooperation
会全力配合你
To a point.
但是
If it turns out that these cases are not connected,
如果被我发现你插手与本案无关的事
The cooperation ends.
那我们就终结合作
Entiendes?
没问题吧
Claro.
好的
I need to thank miguel
我得感谢米格尔
For introducing me to a new hobby.
介绍给我个新欢
And for supporting an old one.
并也益于我旧爱
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表