The coffee pot was left burning.
咖啡壶还是热的
he definitely left in a hurry.
他肯定走得很匆忙
What the hell was anton doing back in town?
安东回到镇上到底要干什么
He never left.
他从没离开过
He contacted me,
他跟我联♥系♥过
but he wouldn't agree to surveillance.
但不同意受到监视
Who cares if he agrees? he's a c.i.
管他同意不同意呢 他是个线人
That's why we used him as bait in the first place.
这就是我们要首先把他用做诱饵的原因
Guys. no liner.
伙计们 没有垃圾
The building trash dumpster.
楼道垃圾桶
Subscription renewal form from rolling stone
滚石杂♥志♥续订单
addressed to anton briggs.
收件人安东·布里格斯
This is his garbage.
这是他的垃圾
So the bag split on impact with the dumpster here.
这个邮件连同垃圾桶一起被甩到了墙上
He threw it. defensive move.
是他扔的 自卫动作
Why the hell didn't he use his fists?
他为什么不用拳头
He was hurt. there's blood and some hair.
他受伤了 这儿有血迹及一些头发
Looks like he hit his head against the wall.
看起来他的头撞到了墙上
How bad?
严重吗
Hard enough to daze him.
能把他给撞晕
A blow from behind could have propelled him forward.
从后面猛的一击促使他向前冲
So anton comes down to empty the garbage,
安东下楼来倒垃圾
the skinner clocks him,
剥皮客冷不丁打过去
He does a header into the wall,
他的头撞在了墙上
throws the bag as a last ditch.
垃圾袋也被甩开了
Skinner tosses him in the car and peels out.
剥皮者把他扔进车里然后开始剥皮
Got tire marks here.
那边有轮胎的痕迹
Fuck.
妈的
All right, we got a confirmed missing person.
听着 我们确认失踪人员的线索了
Anton briggs.
安东·布里格斯
Find a photo.
弄张他的照片
get his face out to all patrols and the media.
然后发给所有的巡警和媒体
Set up a tip line.
再弄个寻人热♥线♥
Pull in some off-duties to man the phone bank.
安排些闲职人员去接电♥话♥
Skinner's had him for 24 hours.
剥皮者是全天候的
How long do you think he can hold out?
你觉得他还会等多久
Well, the m.e.
从其他一些
's reporton the other victims suggests
受害者的报告来看
the skinner starts slow.
剥皮者进度很缓慢
Probably to build fear.
也许是为了制♥造♥恐慌
anton's a big guy. a lotta skin.
安东块头大 皮很多的
That's meant to be comforting.
这么说只是安慰你一下
George king,we need to bring him in.
乔治·金 我们得拘捕他
We gotta find him first.
我们得先找到他
We got bolos out on him all night long.
已经过了一个晚上了
Haven't found him yet.
到现在还没找着他
we could search his house,though.
我们可以去查查他家
We still holding king's foreman on
我们还保留着
resisting arrest, right?
对金的拘捕权 对吧
He give us anything that'll buy us a warrant?
有没有让我们对他进行拘捕的证据
Mario astorga clammed up. too scared of king.
马里奥拒不开口 他太怕金了
He would rather be deported away from
他宁愿抛亲弃友
his family than to talk about king.
也不愿谈论金
is that all we got? yeah.
—就这些了吗 -是的
I'll try and find a flexible judge.
我会尽力找个活络点的检察官
Let me know when it comes in.
找到了告诉我
I'm gonna go sit on king's house.
我去查查金的家
We'll go sit on king's house.
我们去查查金的家
Hey, I want this aboveboard.
我希望能正大光明的去
use restraint. wait on the warrant.
逮捕令到之前要克制
And I hope they find something
我希望他们能找着些什么
because even if we nab king,
因为一旦把金给抓了
We got nothing to hold him on past today.
而我们却没有证据来扣留他
A day can savea lot of skin.
一天就能挽救很多的皮了
I keep telling you. you have to listen.
我一直都在告诉你 你得听着
If I knew where freebo was, I'd tell you.
如果我知道费宝在哪我会告诉你的
Don't you fucking understand, man? it was the cops.
你♥他♥妈♥的不明白吗 是警♥察♥
I was- I was fucking bait.
我只是个该死的饵而已
All right, all right, you're right.
好吧 好吧 你赢了
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪
I can show you. I can show you.
我可以告诉你 我可以告诉你
All right, listen to me.
好吧 听我说
He owes you money,right?
他欠你钱 对吧
He owes you money? I can get you money.
他是不是欠你钱 我能要回来
I can find you money.
我能把你的钱要回来
I don't want your money.
我不要你的钱
I loaned freebo that money.
那钱是我借给费宝的
This is about respect.
这就叫做敬意
With your first cut,
至于我何时再下刀
you had all night to consider my questions.
你有一晚上的时间去考虑我的问题
This cut,you have only one hour.
只不过才剥了你一个小时而已
And when I return,there'll be no rest.
当我回来的时候就不会停了
Use the time to think about
用这点时间好好想想
the skin you have left to lose.
你剩下的那点皮吧
Hi, how are you?
还好吧
Are you screening your calls? ellen?
你在听电♥话♥吗 艾伦
I'm surprised you missed the
我很奇怪你怎么会
motion hearing this morning.
错过今早的听证会
So was chicky hines.
是偷懒了吧
Of course, miguel was perfectly happy
当然 米格尔正为此事的延续
to get a continuance.
而心花怒放呢
Uh, listen, if you're sick,
这样吧 如果你不方便
I can bring you over sopa de pollo.
我会让你通过投票的
Either way, let me know you're all right. okay?
无论如何 让我知道你还好就行
bye.
再见
Miguel went missing last night.
米格尔昨晚消失了
Ellen's missing this morning.
艾伦今早消失了
Could be a coincidence.
这只是个巧合吗
Patrol's been set up here all night.
巡警在这盯了一晚上
King's not inside.
金不在家里
Well, something in there's gonna tell us where he is.
好吧 总会有线索告诉我们他在哪的
Warrant should be here soon.
搜查令一会就到了
Mother fuck- anton?anton, you in there?
妈的 安东 你在里面吗
Anton, are you in there?
安东 你在里面吗
Hey, I don't hear anything.
我没听见有什么声
Yeah, well, I do.
我听见了
I hear somebody calling for help.
我听到有人叫救命
that's probable cause, right?
这是很有可能的
We're doing this aboveboard.
我们得光明正大的
the warrant's on its way.
搜查令已经在路上了
Right. restraint.
好吧 要克制
what the fuck are you doing? anton?
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么呢 安东
Shit.
妈的
Hey, you're not the only
这个案子
one working this case, morgan.
你不能独断独行 摩根
Prado here.
我是普拉多
Hey, just checking in.
我就是问候下而已
How'd the motion hearing go?
听证会怎么样
Continued.
还得继续
That's too bad.
真糟糕
Oh, no, serendipitous actually. it worked in my favor.
不是的 其实我发现这对我是有利的
Listen, you don't have to keep on checking on me.
听着 你不需要老来问候我
Yeah, no, I'm just a concerned friend.
不是的 我只是关心下朋友
Well, don't be.
别
In fact, why don't you meet meat cojimar for lunch?
在吃午饭的地方碰面如何
'cause I been coming up with some more,
因为我还要处理些
uh, projects.
案子
Another kill so soon?
这么快就有凶案了
I can't. I gotta keep an eye on the situation here.
我去不了 我这边还有事要忙
I heard. the skinner grabbed up another victim, huh?
我知道 剥皮者抓到新的受害人是吧
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表