Here.
给
It's a copy.
复印件
'cause after all...
毕竟
Familia is sacred.
家人还是最重要的
Right?
对吧
He has no idea what door he just opened.
他不知道自己打开了一扇通向何处的门
Mr. dexter.
德克斯特先生
Hey, norma.
诺拉
The prados they're not home.
普拉多不在呢
That's what I was hoping.
如我所愿呢
Did you know that miguel
你知道米格尔
Is gonna be best man for my wedding?
是我婚礼的的伴郎吧
Yeah. I heard him talking about it with mrs. sylvia.
是啊 听他和西尔维娅夫人说过呢
Well the groom is supposed to buy his best man a gift.
我准备给他买♥♥个礼物
And I know how much miguel loves garcia marquez,
我知道米格尔很喜欢加西亚·马尔克斯
So I thought I'd pick up
我准备买♥♥本
A limited edition of one of his books.
限♥量♥版的给他
He would like that very much.
他肯定会很喜欢的
Do you think it'd be all right if I looked in miguel's den
你介意我进他屋里看下
Just to see what he already has?
哪些书他已经有了 行不
Our secret?
咱们保密
Okay.
好吧
Come in.
请进
I'll be out in a jiffy.
我马上闪人
Okay.
好的
Miguel stepped over a line and he'll keep stepping
米格尔越线了 他还会这么做
Until I have something he can't top,
除非我魔高一丈
Something that could put him in jail,
得有送他坐牢的证据
If and when I want him there.
如果有必要的话
That's the only way he'll back off.
只有这样才能让他却步
I know miguel killed ellen wolf.
我知道米格尔杀了艾伦·沃尔夫
And I know he took one of her rings as a trophy.
我还知道他拿了她的戒指作为胜利品
The question is where did he hide it?
问题是他给藏哪里了呢
Somewhere no one else would ever look.
某个不为人知的地方
Unless...
除非
Unless they're me.
除非跟我一样的藏法
No more games.
游戏结束
Hi. are you vince?
你是文斯吗
Yeah...
是
I'm tammy okama. platinum enterprises.
我是泰米·欧卡玛 白金公♥司♥
May I sit?
我可以坐下吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
You're tammy?
你就是泰米
I was expecting someone...
我还以为是另有其人呢
Trashy? yeah.
有点失望吗 是的
That's sweet.
真可爱
So! we are planning a bachelor party.
我们正筹划个单身派对呢
Yeah but uh keep it down,
低调点
Because party boy's in the next room.
派对动物就在隔壁呢
We have any number of themes you can choose from.
有很多主题任你选
What's your favorite?
你最喜欢什么的
Mm. I'd stick with a nautical theme.
我比较喜欢海盗的
Riverboat casino. pirates in petticoats.
渔舟夜♥总♥会♥啦 美女海盗啦
Nautical's good.
海盗系列不错
Mm-hmm. you have such nice eyes, vince.
文斯 你眼睛真漂亮
Hey dex I got your message.
德克斯 我收到你信息了
Did you get a dna match on that key?
查到钥匙上的DNA了吗
Uh, seems so.
看起来是
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean it.
发自内心的
So where's the report?
报告呢
If angel wants to kill this guy that's his business.
要是安吉儿想杀他 那可与我无关
I'm done getting involved with friends.
因为我已经尽了朋友的本分了
I heard uh laguerta gave you shit for this.
听说洛格丽塔臭骂了你一顿
It's all right.
没关系
But i-i knew that I could trust you.
我知道你是值得信任的
Don't get involved.
我可不想再掺和这事了
I heard about detective gianna.
吉安娜警官的事我听说了
How is she?
她怎么样了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Okay. no concussion.
还好 她没事
Dex, the--the file.
德克斯 文件呢
I know how hard it must have been
我知道看到她那样
To see her like that.
你很难过
I know what it is to...
我知道
Wanna rebalance an unbalanced world.
想平衡个失衡的世界
But it's just...
但是
Unbalanced angel and that's it.
世事就是如此 安吉儿 就是这样
Some doors should stay shut.
有些门不该打开
You open it it's too easy to walk through it a second time.
你打开了 下次就难以收手
I've seen it before. recently, even.
我经历过 就是最近
I'll keep it in mind.
我会铭记在心的
Thanks, dex.
谢谢你 德克斯
Well at least I didn't teach him
至少 我还是没教会他
How to get away with murder.
如何远离谋杀
I'm learning.
我也正在学习呢
Thought you said
我记得你说过
You'd be gone by the time I got back.
我回来时你就已经走了
I'm just getting some work stuff here.
还有点工作资料忘了
Just make sure you get everything.
记得全带走了
I don't want you using it as an excuse to come back.
免得下次又找借口回来
Syl, look, i--
西尔 我
Damn it!
妈的
Please, sir,
不好意思 先生
This stain just wouldn't come out.
污迹洗不掉了
You know once blood sets it's really hard to get out,
血迹弄上去很难洗掉的
So no charge.
所以就不收你钱了
Devon parks?
德文郡公园
Hey, deb,
黛比
I wanted to talk to you about the thing you got going
我想和你谈下
With your c.i.
你和你线人的进展
Well, he's not a c.i.
他不是我的线人
And we don't have anything going, not anymore.
我们之间也没什么进展 再没了
Well that settles that.
就这样完啦
Only a retard would have gotten involved with anton
先前我太傻了
In the first place.
才会和安东发展
I don't know.
我不知道
He seemed like a nice enough guy.
他看起来是个好人
You seemed to like him.
我以为你喜欢他
When he went missing all I could think was,
当他失踪的时候我脑袋里唯一的想法就是
"please god don't let him be dead."
"上帝啊 他千万别死"
And then I get him back,
现在我把他救回来了
And all I can think is...
我却只是想着
How wrong he is for me.
他多么不适合我
You know like... how bad it makes me look.
这使得我看起来多么糟
Doesn't matter that he makes me happy
他曾使我那么开心
Or he makes me feel how you're supposed to feel
使我觉得自己找到了终身所依
When you're with the right person.
不过这一切都没关系了
Is that crazy?
很傻吧
I got nothin'.
我不明白
God.
上帝
You are useless.
你真没用
Love you anyway.
但我却爱你
Think this is funny?
觉得有意思吧
Not at all.
一点也不
They said that stain would come out!
他们说污迹洗不掉
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
I didn't get to where I am,
我失败了
Who I am by letting some little gusano like you
我变得不再是我 都是因为你个小人
Walk all over me!
耍了我
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表