Big yards, plenty of bedrooms,
庭院面♥积♥大 房♥间数量多
Central air.
还有中♥央♥空调
I thought we could go through these
我们吃完饭后研究一下
After dinner and have syl
再让西尔安排时间
Schedule some showings for tomorrow.
明天再去看看楼♥盘♥
I understand that as man and wife
我明白我和丽塔
Rita and I will have to live under the same roof.
会像普通夫妇一样住在同一屋檐下
So why is it the only word echoing in my head is...
为什么回响在我脑中的词是
No.
不
No?
不?
Okay, I guess we don't have to look at all of them.
那我们不必全部都看
No.
不
"no" doesn't really work in a relationship, dexter.
以我们的关系说不没什么意义德克斯特
"can we talk about it?" is a little more productive.
"我们能好好谈一下吗" 这样才实际
I'm sorry, but I don't want to look at houses.
对不起 但我不想看这些房♥子
Not now anyway.
反正不是现在
Fine, that's all you had to say.
好嘛 说这些就够了
Uh, if syl and I go out to look
如果我和西尔
Tomorrow in the morning,
明早去看♥房♥♥
Can you watch astor and cody?
你能不能照看下爱斯特和柯迪
No, I'm going fishing tomorrow.
不行 我明天去钓鱼
I'm gonna be gone all day.
一整天都不在
And you were gonna tell me this when?
那你告诉我什么时候有空
Rita, this is the first I'm hearing about house hunting.
丽塔 这是我第一次听到要买♥♥♥房♥♥
I can't just drop everything at the last minute
我不能因为你的需要
Because you want me to.
而在最后时刻放下所有的事
Dinner will be ready in five minutes.
马上就能开饭了
It's a roast.
烤鸡
Your favorite.
你的最爱
I double-checked ethan's ship itinerary.
我反复核实了依森的航海路线
He's in bimini today only.
就今天 他会在比米尼群岛
Gives me one shot to head him off at the pass.
让我有机会把他送上西天
Sorry, rita, but right now I need this
丽塔 对不起 但现在我需要这些
More than a big yard and a two-car garage.
甚于一个大园子和两车用的停车间
Let me guess, syl?
让我猜猜 西尔和你说的?
She might have mentioned
她提到说
That rita and she were going house hunting
她和丽塔一起去看♥房♥♥子
Because a certain gilipollas
因为某个混♥蛋♥
Decided that he'd rather go fishing.
宁可决定去钓鱼
Gilipollas?
那词什么意思?
You don't wanna know.
你不会想知道的
So this is the boat you keep talking about, huh?
这就是你说的那艘船了吧
Wow, she's a beauty.
她可真漂亮啊
You gonna take me out on her sometime?
有机会你会用她带我出海吗
Sure thing.
那当然了
So what brings you out here?
什么风把你吹来了呢
Thought maybe we could grab some food
可能在你走之前
Before you go out.
我们能去吃点东西
You know, kind of like a rain check for yesterday.
毕竟昨天没机会一起去
Ah, can't leave the boat.
我现在不能离开船
Everything's onboard.
所有的东西都放在甲板上了
Olvidete. okay.
那就算了吧
Don't worry about it.
没关系的
So where are they biting?
这是开往哪儿呢
Um, heading up north, mercy reef.
北上去宽恕礁
Always had good luck there.
在那儿总能走好运
You know, I got half a mind to postpone the arraignment
你别说 我现在还真想推迟那个传讯
That I have and just
那样就可以
Go with you.
和你一起去了
Please don't.
千万别
Nah.
算了
I gotta be in court.
我要去法庭了
I'm gonna try to put out some fire
我正想把你们警督引起的
That your lieutenant started.
矛盾瓦解掉
But I'm glad I caught you, you know?
但能碰到你也挺不错的
Hey, how 'bout whatever you catch,
今晚把你钓到的玩艺儿
We put on the grill tonight?
放到烤架上怎么样
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Thanks for coming in early.
谢谢你们提前来
Lieutenant prado
普拉多警督
Wanted to get us all up to speed
希望我们在剥皮客案子上
On the skinner case.
能加快速度
Thank you.
谢谢
This is our vic's boyfriend.
这是我们那个遇害者的男朋友
Now, no one's seen him since the night in question.
自从那个晚上开始就失踪了
We could use your help tracking him down.
借助你们的帮助就可以找到他
Soderquist, ramos, you're on it.
叟达奎斯特 拉莫斯 你们来做这个
I was also hoping I could speak with a couple
我希望我可以和
Of your previous witnesses.
之前的几个证人谈谈
"speak with" as in we didn't do it right the first time?
听你这口气好像我们第一次做的不对似的
Cases evolve.
这只是案子的需要
Witnesses change their story.
目击者会改变他们的说法
Junior personnel, they make mistakes.
低级别人员有时会犯错
No disrespect.
没有不尊重的意思
Actually, it's a lot of disrespect.
其实 你已经冒犯很多次了
You've come into our house twice.
你来了我们这儿两次
You not only insult our police work,
你不仅侮辱我们的工作
Now you're insulting one of the most dedicated officers
现在你还侮辱我们最用心的职员
I've ever partnered with.
曾经还是我的搭档
Yes, you.
就是说你的
It's bullshit, my man.
兄弟 这都是废话
Let's not lose sight of the fact
你们可别忘记了
That we want the same thing here
我们是为了同一个目标
To find whoever is responsible for these murders.
就是让凶手绳之以法
Uh, there is one slight problem.
现在有个小小的问题
Your case has nothing to do with our case.
你的案子与我们的一点关系都没有
The vic wasn't skinned?
受害者不是被剥了皮的吗
Not like our previous victims.
与先前遇害者不一样
There were minute traces of ink
我在受害者的乳突及网状组织里
In the papillary and reticular--
发现了一点墨水的痕迹
English.
简单点
Someone dug out a tattoo from the back of her neck.
有人从她的脖子后面挖掉一个文身
Post-mortem.
事后开棺验出的结果
Which is another reason why
这也是我认为我们所查的
I don't think we're looking at the same killer.
凶手不是一个人的原因之一
It's all right here
都在这儿了
In the county medical examiner's report.
在这个政♥府♥尸检报告里面了
That's your opinion.
那只是你的个人意见而已
My lab thinks differently. let me see that.
我的检验结果可不一样 让我瞧瞧
You're not taking this seriously, are you?
你们该不会当真吧
In a fucking heartbeat.
他妈当然相信了
Do you know how many times vince masuka's been published?
你知道文森特·玛稣卡发表过多少论文吗
He's our lead forensic investigator.
他可是我们刑侦的领军人物
And there's no one better.
他是这里最棒的
Our victim was strangled,
我们的受害者是被勒死的
The same as yours.
和你们的一样
Petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes and bruising
眼睛瘀点出血和外伤
Would lead one to conclude
就判断一个人
Strangulation.
是被勒而死
Unless you're me.
除非你是我
You were so busy playing hide the sausage
恐怕是你拿你的尸检官的报告
With the m.e.'s report,
太当回事了吧
You were hoping I'd miss the cotton fibers
你以为我不会发现
In the nose and airways.
她鼻子和气管里的棉花纤维吗
Your victim was smothered.
你们的受害人是被窒息而死的
That's not opinion, that's science.
这不是意见 是科学
And science is one cold-hearted bitch
就是一个冷血婊♥子♥
With a 14-inch strap-on.
拿着14英尺长的假阳♥具♥
And he's back.
他又变回来了
Well, I think we're through here.
那我们就到此为止吧
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表