Um i wanted to run a background check.
我想查下档案资料
On who?
查谁
Tammy okama.
泰密·奥卡玛
You slept with her didn't you?
你跟她睡了 是不是
Vince masuka does not kiss and tell.
文斯是不会告诉你的
Okay fine i banged her.
好吧 我是上了她
And?
然后
And...wow.
然后呢
We just stayed up all night just--
我们整夜都呆在一起
Just talking.
聊天
So you like her?
你喜欢上她了
The problem is she likes me.
问题是她喜欢上我了
I mean there's gotta be something wrong with her right?
我是说一定是她出什么问题了 是吧
Well i'll let you know when the server's up.
好吧 机器恢复后我会告诉你的
If home is where the heart is
如果说家是心的归属的话
Where do you go when you don't have a heart?
那么当你心碎的时候你会上哪去
In miguel's case a five-Star hotel.
以米格尔为例 他会到5星级酒店去
I used to know miguel's schedule inside and out.
我了解米格尔的行程安排
After all we were best friends.
不管怎么说 我们曾是好朋友
But things change.
但已是时过境迁了
Now that syl kicked him out of the house
现在那家伙把他约出来
He has a new routine i need to learn.
我得了解他新的日程安排
Can i get my keys? I forgot something.
能把钥匙给我吗 我忘拿东西了
Oh yeah there you are mr. Prado.
给你 普拉多先生
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Or i could wait for him to do something stupid.
要不我就等到他做点什么蠢事
Like ditching ramon.
像雷蒙空降一样
You close to your father?
你跟你老爸亲近吗
No.
不
He was uh deadbeat trailer-Trash.
他是个游手好闲的二流子
It's why i became a cop.
这就是为什么我选择成为警♥察♥
You got a rich mother or something?
你有个有钱的老妈还是什么的吧
She died when i was five.
我5岁的时候她就死了
Why?
怎么了
The car the watch.
车 手表
Just wondering if you had a trust fund
只是好奇如果你还有信托基金的话
Or you were day trading or something.
或者还有日间交易之类的
No.
不是
I got an uncle in boston.
我有个叔叔在波士顿
He died left me a building.
死后 把房♥子留给了我
Total surprise.
突如其来的惊喜
Family's are full of 'em.
家是就是一切
Just wait till dexter's wedding.
只要等到德克斯特结婚
Brings out the best and the worst.
好的坏的都会伴随而来
weddings kinda sick when you are single
当你单身时会讨厌结婚
Single?
单身
I thought you and anton were--
我以为你和安东是
We're not. Not anymore.
不是 不再是了
So uh...
所以
You wanna you know carpool?
你要 拼车吗
What?
咋了
High gas prices you know?
油价贵 你知道
Are you hitting on me?
打击我吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hello?
喂
Morgan.
摩根
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
God damn it fucking cell phone reception.
他妈的 破讯号♥
It's batista.
是巴蒂斯塔
Probably wants a status update.
大概要换个地方
We should give it to him.
我们要给他回电
Hey you have any change?
你有零钱吗
I saw a payphone up the street.
街上有投币电♥话♥
Think so.
应该有吧
Motherfuck!
我靠
Holy jesus on a stick!
有线索了
What? No cell phone reception.
咋了 这没手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
That's why george king took anton's change.
为了用那个付费电♥话♥
To use that payphone.
乔治·金才拿了安东的零钱
We gotta dump the phone records.
我们得弄到电♥话♥记录
Oye.
欧耶
Si?
西
I'm glad you called today.
好开心你今天打电♥话♥给我
I was surprised but uh glad.
我很惊讶 但高兴
The last thing i wanted to do
我最想做的事就是
Was put you in the middle of--
把你放在心中
Maria you gotta know
玛利亚 你得知道
That i've been thinking about us for a long time.
在艾伦·沃尔夫安息前
Way before ellen wolf rest in peace.
我对我俩的事想了很久
'Cause hey what we had--
我们所拥有的
We were different back then.
我们那时起就不同了
Really different.
很不同
So why is it every time i look at you
那么为什么我每一次看着你
I still feel the same way i felt when we first met?
还是有第一次见面时的感觉
Water's boiling.
水开了
Boiling yes ooh.
水开了 是的
It's mi sopa.
下锅了
And i got you some red stripe.
我给你备了些酒
Oh wow great.
太好了
Somewhere. Shit i left it in the car.
放在哪里 要死了 我遗留在车里了
Oh i'll go get it.
我去拿
No no no no.
不 不 不用了
You stay and make sure it doesn't boil over.
你留下 确保水不会冒出来
Okay.
好的
Miguel probably thinks he's getting lucky.
米格尔可能以为自己很幸运
Looks like he's getting screwed.
但其实恰恰相反
They make a cute couple.
他们看上去就像一对甜蜜的夫妇
Too bad they're both lying through their teeth.
但他们对彼此说谎
Don't go there miguel.
别回去 米格尔
You start thinking laguerta's on to you
你已经对洛格丽塔起了歹念了
You'll decide to do very bad things
你决定要对另一个无辜的人
To another innocent person.
下手了
And i can't let that happen.
我不会让它发生的
Find a non-Blowback way
得找一个不会回吹的方法
To dispose miguel's body.
来处理米格尔的尸体
I need you to run hair and fiber for me
帮我分♥析♥下过去十天里
Against all victims for the last ten days.
受害者所有的头发和纤维
But i'm the blood guy.
但我是个有血性的人
Who also does forensics.
但却做了法医
Who i trust to keep a confidence
我相信你会保密的
And the lab results off the record.
不会留记录在实验结果里
Well keeping secrets is one of my strong suits
好 保密是我信条之一
But i kinda got my head handed to me
但我得确保这事是正当的
The last time i did some off-The-Grid testing by you.
不然这是最后一次帮你做检验
This is different.
这次不一样
That was bureaucratic bullshit.
官僚主义的废话
And this is "do as i say not as i do"?
难道这就是照我说的做 别照我做的做
You ever get a voice inside nagging at you?
你不怕被人碎碎念吗
I'm aware of the phenomenon.
我了解那个情况
Well i'm hoping i'm wrong about this.
行 我希望我是错的
But if i am and anyone finds out
但要是我或其他人发现
It'll bring a shit hurricane down on the entire department.
这会给整个部门带来大动荡的
And if you're right?
如果你是对的呢
Same hurricane different landfall.
一样的动荡 只不过着重点不同
Got it.
知道了
Either way i need a raincoat.
无论怎样 我得找个地方避避
No i don't want you getting into any trouble over this.
不 我不想你惹上任何麻烦
Use my authorization code to make it happen.
做测试时用我授权代码
Procedure aboveboard results...
程序要光明正大的来
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表