I'd love to meet rita.
我很想见见丽塔
We'll make that happen.
会有机会的
And that envelope there?
还有那儿那信封
Those are my funeral plans.
里面是我葬礼的计划
I thought I was organized.
还有人跟我一样有条理
Simple catholic service.
简单的天主教仪式
Nothing fancy.
不要太铺张
It's all arranged.
都安排好了
What family I have left lived up north.
我老家在北方
If you wouldn't mind calling the funeral director
如果你不介意的话 我死之后
When the time comes.
请打电♥话♥给我的葬礼主管
They'll take care of everything.
他们会安排一切
Sure, okay.
没问题
Isn't this a bit--
是不是有点
What, morbid?
胡思乱想?
Death will be mercy, dexter.
死亡对我来说是种仁慈 德克斯特
No more pain, no more chemo.
不再有痛苦 不再有化疗
Just...peace.
只有安详
And the best part?
最重要的是
I'll get to see gene.
我可以去见基恩了
I gotta get to work but I'll be back later, okay?
我要去上班了 晚点再来看你啊
Don't forget.
别忘了
You promised to find me
你答应要帮我找个
The perfect key lime pie.
完美的青柠派
Better move fast.
最好快点
Where can I get a good key lime pie?
到哪儿能找到一个完美的青柠派呢
You can't.
你找不到的
They all taste like sour dog shit.
它们闻起来就像臭狗屎
It's camilla's favorite.
卡米拉最喜欢青柠派
How's she doing?
她怎么样了
She doesn't have much time left.
她的时间不多了
You should go visit her.
你应该去看看她
I don't do sick people.
我不想看望垂危的病人
I can't.
我不想
Reminds me too much of mom.
这总让我想起妈妈
What's miguel prado doing here?
米格尔·普拉多来这干吗
He is pulling his brother ramon out of some deep doody.
他要把他弟弟雷蒙从泥潭中拯救出来
We bust him for kidnap and torture
我们以绑♥架♥和虐待罪而逮捕他
And he's just gonna walk right outta here.
他却就要大摇大摆地走出警局了
Fucker's lucky he's got an a.d.a. in the family.
家里有个检察官真♥他♥妈♥的屌♥
It was an off-the-grid investigation.
这只是私底下调查一下而已
Is that what you call, "false imprisonment"?
这就是你所说的“非法拘禁”吗
I'm not gonna get railroaded for doing your department's job.
我不是要对你们的工作插一杠子
Ramon, if you don't take this offer
雷蒙 如果你不接受这个条件
You're looking at jail time here, okay?
那就呆在警局里关着吧
The prick isn't even pressing charges, miguel.
那个混♥蛋♥不是还没起诉吗
My detectives will!
我的警探们将会起诉你
Unless they know you're not walking around
除非他们确认你没有带着枪和警徽
With a badge and a gun.
神气活现地四处走动
What, I give you my shield and then what?
我把警徽和枪交出来后又怎样
Tell me what the hell am I supposed to do?
告诉我他妈的我该怎么做
Get some help!
去让别人帮你!
Hermano.
雷蒙
You don't have a lot of options here, okay?
这儿可供你选择的余地并不多
It's early retirement with benefits.
就是提前退休 福利不变
Union won't be able to do better.
工会也不会做得比我们更好
Listen to your p.b.a. rep, will you?
听听你的私人顾问的意见吧
And keep the prado name out of the papers, right?
将普拉多除名 是吗
You really wanna put sara and the kids through all that?
你真想萨拉和孩子们接受这个结果吗
I'll deliver these to his captain,
我先把这些交给他的上司
start the paperwork.
准备书面报告
Appreciate the consideration, lieutenant.
感谢您的周到考虑 警督
Yeah, okay.
不客气
This really would have been bad for me.
我最近的日子不好过
On top of the ellen wolf accusations,
艾伦·沃尔夫一直在指责我
The chicky hines case--
切奇·海恩斯的案子
Chicky hines wasn't personal, miguel.
切奇·海恩斯的事跟你无关 米格尔
Yeah.
是啊
Helping ramon,
那就帮帮雷蒙吧
That was personal.
这是跟我有关的
Thank you.
谢谢你了
Tense in there.
那儿气氛很紧张吧
A lot tenser in here.
这儿更紧张
I gotta blow off some steam.
我用了太多精力
After work, you and me, we're gonna go hit something...
下班后我要找你谈话
Hard.
严肃的谈话
We are?
我们
At the driving range.
就在高尔夫球场
Golf, right.
高尔夫 好的
Yeah, I'll meet you there.
我在那儿等你
So what, you and the a.d.a., you're pals now?
那么 你跟助理检察官是好朋友啰
Yeah, we are.
是的
Kiss-ass.
马屁精
Another crack like that and you're off the list.
又解决一道难题 你被从名单中除名了
Family and friends...
家人和朋友
I see these people everyday
我整天和这些人打交道
but if they really knew me
但如果他们真的了解我
They'd hardly call me friend.
他们就不会再称我为朋友了
Miguel might be the exception.
米格尔会是一个例外
So when I say the skinner is a top priority,
剥皮客是我们的头号♥大案
I expect progress.
我期待会有新的进展
Understood?
知道吗
Now where are we on the national database?
我们在国家数据库里都查到了些什么
We ran it. nothing came back.
我们查过了 一无所获
Got a call into interpol too.
然后请求国际刑♥警♥配合调查
Should I invite quinn?
我该邀请奎恩吗
He's so tan.
他的肤色晒得可真好
First, someone loaned freebo some money.
首先 有人借钱给费宝了
And is willing to skin people to get it back.
希望他靠剥皮来偿还
That same someone is drafting off our investigation.
也正是这个人 将我们的调查引入歧途
We are being watched.
我们一直都被监视着
Which is why I wanna use
正是因为这个
Our c.i. more aggressively.
我认为应该更积极地利用我们的线人
Wait, you mean anton?
等等 你是说安东吗
Yeah, we're gonna spread the word
是的 我们得放出风去
That anton knows where freebo is.
说安东知道费宝在哪儿
You're gonna use him as bait?
你想用他做饵?
Ramos, soderquist, I wanna put anton
拉莫斯 叟达奎斯特
Under surveillance immediately.
马上监控安东
That's his name.
原来是叫这个
Soderquist
叟达奎斯特
You're gonna tell him, right?
你要告诉他 是吗
All due respect, sarge.
容我这么说 警官
We tell him, he bolts.
我们告诉他 他肯定跑路
Two of my witnesses have turned up dead.
我的两个证人都死了
You wanna see a third?
你还想看到第三个吗
Anton's already got a target on his back
安东一开始帮我们
By helping us.
就被盯上了
This will protect him.
这样还能保护他
Yeah, right.
好吧
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
I'm gonna keep anton in the dock
我会让安东接受审判
For now but I want eyes on him at all times.
但现在我要对他进行实时监控
Understand?
明白吗
Hey, deb?
嘿 黛布
What?
什么事
Are you gonna bring a date to the wedding?
婚礼那天你要带个伴来么
I don't know, dex.
我不知道 德克斯
I might be too busy picking up pieces
说不定我得忙着收拾安东被剥的皮
Of anton's skin to even be there.
来不了了呢
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表