Why isn't dexter back?
德克斯特怎么没回来
I've been calling all day.
我都打了一天电♥话♥
Goddamn it, the father should be here.
见鬼 作父亲的应该在这儿
I enjoyed shuffling through your ipod
我很喜欢这样边听你的IPOD边洗牌
To make sure that no one hears us.
这样就没人能听到我们
Of course, most of your shipmates
当然 你的大部分船友
Are up on the blue deck.
现在懂得玩那魔术扑克
It's happy hour. just the two of us.
但这是只属于我们的欢乐时光
Oh, it's too bad I have to make this quick.
真可恶 我必须动作快点
I'm usually all for a stimulating conversation
通常在这样一个时刻
At times like this.
我都会来一点激励性的谈话
But the last sea taxi leaves in an hour.
可惜最后一班船一小时后开
I've been going through some changes myself lately.
最近我的生活也发生了些变化
I'm getting married.
我要结婚了
I've got a baby on the way. me.
就要有个孩子了
Even though my life may never be the same,
虽然我的生活不会一成不变
I want to thank you for reminding me
我得谢谢你提醒我
How important it is to take time for oneself.
给自己留点时间有多重要
Savor these moments alone.
独自尽情享受这段时间
And here I am.
这就是我
Paradox personified.
自相矛盾的性格
Taking life.
结束生命
Creating life.
创造生命
With the ship anchored away from shore,
随着船的离开
The gulf stream will be ethan's last cruise.
墨西哥湾流将是伊森的最后一次游弋
Bon voyage.
旅途愉快
This isn't like dexter.
这不像德克斯特
Something's wrong.
肯定出事了
Sweetie, I know this is difficult,
亲爱的 我知道这很难
But you need to stay calm.
但你得冷静
I sent the coast guard out there to look for him.
我已经派海岸巡逻队去找他了
He wasn't at his fishing spot.
他不在那个钓鱼的地方
So maybe he's back at the marina by now.
可能已经回到码头了
Then why hasn't he called?
那他为什么没打电♥话♥
Anton, open up. it's me.
安东 开门 是我
I tried calling. I got a lead.
我打过电♥话♥给你的 我有线索了
I know why someone's looking for you-know-who.
我知道为什么有人要找那个人
Hurry up if you want your money.
如果你想要钱就快开门
Yes, I was wrong about--
我可能错了
Bupkus.
是你
Is anton here?
安东在吗
He's in the shower.
他在洗澡
Oh, he'll be out soon,
他马上就洗完了
'cause I think we used up all the hot water.
因为热水都被我们用光了
I can get him.
我帮你叫他
Oh, no, that's all right.
不用了 没关系的
Just, um, have him call debra morgan.
记得让他给黛布拉·摩根打电♥话♥就行
It's important.
很重要
Are you sure you don't want me to--
你真的不用我...
Thanks.
谢谢
What?
找谁
Hello, debra. this is miguel prado.
黛布拉你好 我是米格尔·普拉多
Have you heard from dexter?
你有德克斯特的消息吗
Uh, no. why?
不知道啊 怎么了
Well, we're at the hospital with rita right now.
我们现在在医院陪着丽塔
Hospital? everything all right?
医院? 发生什么了
Debra, we need to find your brother.
黛布拉 你得找到你哥哥
Ethan turner was incapable of compromise.
依森·特纳根本不会变通
He loved his wives' money more than he loved them.
他更爱他老婆们的钱
And in the end, it cost him dearly.
最后让他付出了惨重的代价
I don't wanna be like ethan.
我不想和依森一样
Maybe my days of coming and going as I please
也许我来去自如的日子
Are over.
就要结束了
But that doesn't mean my life is over.
但这不意味着我的生活也结束了
Not as long as I have my boat
只要这船
And the open water.
和这片汪♥洋♥还在
There are some things I can keep to myself.
我就还有些属于自己的东西
You have 12 unheard messages.
你有十二条留言
Dex, it's me.
德克斯 是我
I'm on my way to the hospital.
我正往医院赶
I think there's something wrong with the baby.
我觉得孩子不太对劲
The baby?
孩子怎么样
The baby's fine.
孩子没事
They said if I stay on bed rest
他们说如果我这几天
The next few days
卧床休息的话
That I can...
我就能...
We can go home tomorrow.
我们明天就能回家了
I don't know what I would have done
我不知道要是孩子没了该怎么办
If I'd lost the baby and you weren't here.
而那时候你又不在
And nobody could find you.
没人知道你去哪了
I'm here now.
我就在这儿
And I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去了
I think maybe we should wait
我觉得我们该等到
To find a house until after we're married.
结婚以后再去找房♥子
Just name the date.
你来定日子吧
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I'd like to walk down the aisle
我想在婚礼前
Before I start to show.
走过长长的走廊
Whatever you want.
你要什么都行
I may never be able to feel
我可能永远不可能用心
Our baby's heartbeat emotionally.
倾听我们孩子的心跳
But I know now I can't ignore it either.
但是我知道现在我也无法抗拒
And for some reason I can't explain,
不知是什么原因
I'm relieved to know it's still here.
孩子的平安让我有种解脱的感觉
Fishing?
去钓鱼了?
That's where you were all night?
你整晚就在钓鱼吗
Deb...
黛布
You can't make me feel any worse
我已经很难受了
Than I already do.
你责怪我也没用了
Well, I hope this was a big wake-up call for you.
我希望今天的事能让你清醒点了
'cause you're gonna be a father before you know it.
你要当爸爸了 不管你意识到没有
Yeah, I see that now.
现在我才真正明白了
My life is changing.
我的生活变了
And if it'll make you happy, my place is yours.
你该高兴啊 我的房♥子归你了
What'll make me happy is you being there
让我高兴的事是
For that kid.
你去陪孩子
For homework
陪他们做作业
And plays.
一起玩耍
And softball games.
一起玩垒球
Don't you dare be like dad.
你可千万别学我们的老爸
That's never gonna happen.
我不会变成那样的
Quite a night, huh?
漫长的一夜 是吧
I should have been here.
我应该陪在她身边的
Well, syl and I were.
没事 西尔和我不是还在吗
That's what friends are for.
这不就是朋友该做的吗
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
I just may take you up on that someday.
有天你会还的
You know, my office got the strangest fax tonight
今晚我办公室收到了封来自
From atlantic sun cruises.
大洋光轮渡的奇怪传真
You remember that guy that I was telling you about
记得我和你说过的那个
Whose wife disappeared on some cruise?
航行的时候妻子失踪的人吗
Get this, he was reported missing
知道吗 大概一个小时之前
About an hour ago.
他也失踪了
Where was it that you say you went fishing?
你说你去哪里钓鱼来着
Mercy reef.
宽恕礁
Yeah, mercy reef.
对 宽恕礁
That's what I thought you said.
就是那儿
'cause when I sent the coast guard over there,
但是我呼叫海岸巡逻队去那找你的时候
They couldn't find you.
他们却找不到你
The ocean's a big place.
海那么大 怎么能找到我啊
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表