Yeah.
我是
We need to talk to you about fred bowman.
我们要跟你谈下佛瑞德·鲍曼
Who?
谁来着?
Your pal,freebo.
你的伙计 费宝
The dealer you got busted with two years ago.
两年前和你一起被抓到的毒贩
Oh,yeah. right,right.
哦 是的 是的
Um,yeah,I haven't seen him in,like,uh,
我大概有两年的时间
Two years.
没有见过他了
You mind if we come in,zack?
扎克 介意我进来吗?
He actually doesn't have a choice,sergeant.
警司 这可由不得他
He's a parolee.
他是个假释犯
Oh,gosh,you're right.
是啊 你说得对
Couldn't find anything new on your jane doe,sorry.
抱歉 无名女尸身上没新线索
How's it going?
进展如何?
Backward.
一筹莫展
I don't even think jane was a hooker.
我觉得这妞不是妓♥女♥
Bummer. so who you looking for?
混混 那你在找谁
Her dealer.
她的毒品提供者
What the fuck is scrapbooking?
剪贴簿是什么鬼东西?
The tradition of putting photos and memorabilia
把照片 大事记 还有相关日记
Into family keepsake albums,along with relevant journaling.
集集成册
I don't even want to know how you know that.
你还是告诉我你懂这一套吧
So do you know which dealer you're looking--
你知道你在找哪个毒贩
Morgan.
摩根
Yeah.
好的
Got it. I'll meet you there.
收到 我在那和你碰头
Might have found some luck of my own.
看来我也能转运了
The lead on jane's i.d.
无名女尸身份有点眉目了
As soon as it gets dark,I'm back on the hunt
只要天黑 我的狩猎就开始了
So I can stay ahead of my sister.
所以我能领先我的妹妹
This department is becoming annoyingly effective.
警局里的效率快得有点烦人了
You home alone here,Zack?
你一个人在家么 扎克?
Totally.
当然了
Get on your knees. Put your hands on your head.
快跪下 把手放在头顶
Don't move!
不许动
W-w-wait! it's just a cat,man.
等等 等等 就是只猫 哥们
It's cool,guys!
什么事都没有 哥们
Shut the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Hi.
嗨
Ah,this fuckin' paperwork's gonna take forever.
又要写一堆该死的的报告了
Come on,drop it.
过来 扔掉你手里的东西
Drop it! Come on.
扔掉 走过来
Just a few pills,man.
就是几片药而已
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
The big deal is you're making me cancel
你差点害我枪杀掉一个
On a very willing woman.
手无寸铁的女子
Get on your knees next to your boyfriend.
跪下 靠在你男朋友边上
Let's make a deal,then.
那我们来做个交易
Let's trade,I--
我们来个交易 我
Stop there,asshole.
闭嘴 傻叉
We don't got time to process a bribery charge too.
没工夫再给你加一行贿的罪名
I'm not offering you cash,man.
我又没说要给你钱啊
I've got valuable information.
我有你们要的消息
On freebo?
关于费宝的
Even better.
比那还重要
Chicky Hines.
关于切奇·海恩斯
Who the fuck is Chicky Hines?
切奇·海恩斯是什么鸟人
Chicky hines just went down for a carjacking homicide.
切奇·海恩斯因为劫车杀人而被记录在案
He's waiting on sentencing now.
现在他正等着法庭的判决
Yeah,this guy Zack
是的 这个叫扎克的家伙
says Hines didn't do the crime.
说海恩斯没有做这起案子
He's offering up an alibi for Hines
他为海恩斯提供了不在场证明
And another suspect.
还有另外一个嫌犯
I know all about the Chicky Hines case.
我太了解切奇·海恩斯的那个案子了
He was a big one for the prosecutor,
检察官对他志在必得
And guess who that was.
猜猜是谁
Shit.
不会吧
Yeah, Miguel Prado.
没错 米盖尔·普拉多
So now,not only won't I be bringing him good news
现在 他弟弟的案子我不但没
About his brother's case.
给他好消息
Worse--i'm gonna undermine his latest conviction.
更糟的是 我还会诋毁他的定罪
Think that's what he wants to hear right now?
你想想看 他会愿意听到这些吗
Doubtful.
说不定呢
Christ,vet this. oh,yeah,vet this.
天哪 好好查查 给我好好查查
Completely.
从头到尾的查
I wanna be absolutely certain that this is solid
在我不得已告诉米盖尔这事之前
Before I even think about bringing it to miguel.
给我好好查个水落石出
Hey,angel.
嗨 安吉儿
Case going all right?
案子进行顺利么?
No leads,no insights?
没线索 没发现吗
Just the pressure,bro.
只有上面的压力 兄弟
Expected to make decisions,take responsibility.
除了你得拍板 还要承担责任
You don't know what it's like.
你不知道有多困难
Probably like finding out your girlfriend's pregnant.
也许就像发现你女朋友怀孕了一样
Rita's pregnant?
丽塔怀孕了
Looks like it.
应该是吧
Holy shit.
太棒了
That's fantastic.
真的棒极了
It is?
是吗
My little girl is the best thing I ever did.
我的小乖女儿是上帝给我最好的恩惠
I've messed up a lot.
我遇到过很多困难
But in my darkest hours,
但是在我最落寞的时候
Auri's my light.
欧丽就是我的希望
You wait and see.
你也会有这样的感觉的
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I feel better.
感觉好多了
A light.
希望
Is that even possible?
可能么?
Higher,daddy!
再高点 爸爸
Dexter,come play with us!
德克斯特 过来和我们玩!
Come play with us,daddy.
过来和我们一起玩 爸爸
I'm right behind you,buddy.
我跟着你 小伙子
You're it,baby.
该你抓我了 宝贝儿
Cody and Astor would be older,you know.
柯迪和爱斯特应该再大一些 知道么
I like them this age.
我喜欢这个时候的他们
I always wanted to be a grandfather.
我总是想当个爷爷
I think we're better off without you.
我想没有你我们会更好
Well,it's a beautiful family you got there,Dex.
好吧 你有个美满的家庭 德克斯
You couldn't picture this,could you?
你根本想不到有这样一天 是么
I could have surprised you.
我本可以让你有个惊喜的
Yeah,there's no reason it couldn't turn out like this.
没有什么原因可以阻碍这些成为现实
Astor!
爱斯特
Astor!
爱斯特
Astor!
爱斯特
What have you done?!
你做了什么
Yo,Morgan.
摩根
Where the hell have you been?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么才来?
Street wasn't clear,yo.
街上不安全
I get spotted with you,no more trusty c.i.
我只和你碰面 不再信罪案科的人了
Fine. what have you got?
好吧 你有什么消息?
All right,department six.
在六号♥区域
Pimp named Javier,completely new to the game.
有个拉皮条的叫哈维耶 新手
But he already has a rep for his stable of white girls.
但是他出了名的喜欢和白人女孩搞在一起
If your jane doe is a strawberry,
如果你案子那妞的是个吸毒的妓♥女♥
Chances are he tried to recruit her.
他就有可能会找她做买♥♥卖♥♥
This is good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢你
Yeah.
没关系
You get spotted with me,
你不是只和我碰面
no more trusty c.i.
不再相信犯罪科的那帮人了么
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表