Sorry, sarge.
对不起 警官
I'm not.
我可不这么想
I need king out there long enough
我得让金有足够的时间
To peg miguel's murder on him.
来钉死米格尔
How long have you known?
你知道多久了
About dad and his c.i.
关于爸爸和他的线人
Uh, couple of weeks.
几周吧
Camilla told me right before she died.
卡米拉死前告诉我的
I didn't know if I should--
我不知道我是否该
Tell me?
告诉我
Yes, whenever you have an earth-Shattering
是的 不管你有怎样的惊天动地
Ball-Crushing, mind-Fuck of a secret
爆♥炸♥性的大秘密
You should tell your fucking sister.
你就该告诉你妹妹
Sorry.
对不起
You can get that now.
你现在该明白了
Rita wants to know if you're bringing anton to the wedding.
丽塔想知道你是否会带安东出席婚礼
Bad timing.
坏时机啊
No, i'm not bringing him.
不 我不会带他
Quinn sort of asked if I would go as his date.
奎恩也问我是否愿意作为他的眷属出席
But as much as i'll hate going stag
但我恨独自参加
To my own brother's wedding,
我老哥的婚礼
Being quinn's date depresses me even more.
但作为奎恩的眷属出席我更囧
He seems okay.
他看起来人不错
Yeah, he's fine.
是的 他是不错
On paper he's a cop.
至少他是个警♥察♥
Good career.
有份好工作
Like dad.
就像是老爸
Yeah.
是的
Well, it seems I don't know dad As well as I thought I did.
事实上 我不如我所想的那样了解老爸
Turns out i'm just as big a fuck-Up as he was.
事实证明我是个和他一样的蠢货
You're not a fuck-Up.
你不是蠢货
You're the hardest working person I know.
你是我见过最恪忠职守的人
You're loyal to a fault.
你只是有些坏习惯
In all the years i've known you, you've never let me down.
这些年来 我知道你从来没让我失望
You should be my best man.
你应该做我的伴郎
What?
什么
Miguel is your best man.
可米格尔是你的伴郎
He's not even a good man.
但他不是个好人
I should asked you in the first place.
我应该首先来问你的
So why didn't you?
那你为什么没先来问我呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought the best man was supposed to be a man.
我想伴郎应该是个男的
But I trust you...
但我信任你
More than anyone.
远胜其他人
That's way more important.
这才是至关重要的
You better not be doing this because you feel guilty.
你最好不要因为内疚而如此
Would you just... stand up for me?
你愿意做我的见证人吗
Abso-Fucking-Lutely.
当然可以
Hey!
嗨
Long time.
好久不见
Too busy with that new boyfriend of yours
忙着约会新男友
To come down and talk shit with me?
都没时间过来和我八卦了吗
What? Word travels.
怎么啦 大家都知道啦
Well not fast enough. We broke up.
消息不够灵通哈 我们分了
Hey fuck him. His loss.
那个笨蛋 是他的损失
I kinda need a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
That's what i'm here for. What you need?
那正是我职责所在 要我做什么
All the records you have on my dad's confidential informants.
你存档的所有关于我爸机密线人的记录
Your dad?
你老爸
I know it's a big dig
我知道这是个大工程
But i just need the female C.I.'S.
但我只要女线人的
And probably just the attractive ones.
还有就是漂亮的
Someone said something to you...
有人告诉了你什么吧
About harry and one of his C.I.'S?
是关于哈里和他的线人吗
His attractive female c.I.'S?
他的迷人女线人
Why you know something?
怎么了 你知道什么吗
What i know is your dad wouldn't be
我知道的是 你父亲绝不是
The first cop to fuck around on his wife.
第一个背着老婆乱搞的警♥察♥
Look i know you have a lot of requests but--
我知道求你帮忙的人很多 但
But nothing.
这不算什么
My dad stepped out on my mom.
要是我老爸背叛我老妈
Woulda cut off his dick if i coulda.
我就先阉了他
I'll put a rush on it.
我会尽快找出来的
Thank you.
谢谢
Miguel's a night owl and a newly minted bachelor.
米格尔是个夜猫子 现在又是光棍一条
No way he's in bed this early.
他不可能这么早就睡觉了
Are you kidding me?
你耍我吧
I'm not going to sleep.
我才不睡
The way the prados are knocking them back
普拉多一家的本性
They're not going anywhere soon.
他们短期内什么地方也不会去
Just as well. I have some stalking to do.
正好 我也要有所行动
Hotel belvedere.
雪树旅馆
Miguel prado please.
我找米格尔·普拉多
Yes sir. I'll connect you right away.
好的 先生 马上为您连线
Got it.
到了
Excuse me.
抱歉
Si?
先生
Could i get turndown service?
我需要夜床服务
Room 138.
138号♥房♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello?
喂
I'm sorry you're breaking up.
抱歉 信♥号♥♥不好
Can i call you back on a landline?
我用座机电♥话♥打给你行吗
Okay bye.
好的 再见
I'm sorry that's my boss.
抱歉 是我老板
Can you come back later?
可以待会过来吗
Oh si.
好的
Gracias.
非常感谢
De nada senor.
没关系 先生
I can park right there.
我可以把车停这里
Use this as my point of entry and make the grab.
以这里为据点行事
I'm in and out undetected.
神不知鬼不觉的进出
A life vest? Shit.
救生衣 妈的
He's been back to that hardware store.
他回那家五金店去了
He's planning to kill again.
他又要痛下杀手了
Fucking miguel and his innocent victims.
妈的米格尔跟他的手下冤魂
That's why he's at the bar.
那才是他去酒吧的原因
Get ramon blackout drunk so miguel
把雷蒙灌的烂醉
Can claim he was here the whole time.
米格尔就可以声称当晚他都在了
Tonight's the night.
就是今晚了
Maria?
玛丽亚
Lieutenant dexter here.
长官 我是德克斯特
Hey i came across something you'll be interested in.
我这里有点东西你可能感兴趣
Kinda has to do with the whole
和你叫我查的
Miguel prado ellen wolf thing
米格尔与艾伦·沃尔夫一案
You wanted me to look at.
有关
You there?
你在吗
We should meet.
我们见个面
I'll be at the rising moon cafe
我会在银月咖啡吧等你
At 91st and channel at 8:00 p.M.
晚上八点 91大道转角
I'll try your cell.
到时候打你手♥机♥
Jesus!
上帝
Finally.
终究还是如此
No no no no man.
不不不 不要
Oh god.
上帝
Maria.
玛丽亚
Okay okay i--
我
I know i--
我知道我
I crossed the line here.
我越线了
I know that now.
现在我知道了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表