Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪里
I don't know!
我真的不知道啊
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
真有你的
Nothing like a nice cold soda pop before a good skinning.
剥皮前来瓶冰苏打水最爽了
Aah!
啊
Fuck, that's gotta hurt.
妈的 那肯定很疼
Wait, wait. Wait?
等等 等什么
We need to be sure he's the skinner.
我们得先确定他就是剥皮者
Felipe...
费列普
You have some answers for me now?
你现在能给我答案了吗
I don't get it. I don't get it.
我不懂了 我不懂了
That's not the skinner's m.o.
那可不是剥皮者的作风
Maybe he's just warming up.
可能他现在只是热热身
Here he goes...
他要开始了
Vete.
滚吧
He's not the skinner.
他不是剥皮者
I gotta take this. don't go anywhere.
我必须得接这电♥话♥ 你别跑啊
Hello.
你好
So ramon prado's a sick fuck,
雷蒙·普拉多是个变♥态♥
But he's not the sick fuck we're looking for.
但不是我们要找的变♥态♥
I'll talk to you about it over breakfast.
早饭时我再跟你说
I gotta go.
我得挂了
What's up?
怎么了
So, why are you calling us in at midnight?
为什么你半夜给我们电♥话♥
We've picked up ramon prado.
我们盯上了雷蒙·普拉多
He's, uh...outside.
他就在外面
We got a uni watching him to keep his mouth shut.
我们一个小分队在看着他 让他缄口
For what?
为什么
Kidnapping.
绑♥架♥
False imprisonment.
非法拘禁
And torture.
非法用刑
Are you sure?
你确定么
We witnessed it ourselves.
我们亲眼看见了
My god, i We can't give him a pass on this.
我的天 这次我们可不能放他行了
I...shit.
我 靠
No, we can't.
对 我们是不能放行
Thank you for being politic at least.
感谢你的审慎
I woulda perp-walked him right through here.
我真想让他在这游街
Morgan insisted we be discreet
出于对他家人的尊重
out of respect for his family.
摩根坚持要我们缄口
Were you aware of this investigation?
你知道这个调查吗
Yes, I was.
是的 我知道
And you didn't inform me?
而你却不通知我
I wanted something solid before involving you.
在你介入之前 我想让事情确凿
Thank you for that.
那谢谢你了
Morgan, you handled a tough situation the smart way.
摩根 你处理尴尬局面的方式很灵活
How do you wanna do this?
你想怎么做
Book him.
留个案底
I'll notify the family.
我会通知他的家人
That went well.
还不错
Internal affairs is investigating you.
内务部正在调查你
What?
怎么回事
They've been giving me a sandpaper enema to wear a fucking wire.
他们恐吓我让我装窃听器
This has been goin' on for a while. Yes.
这已经有一阵子了 没错
And you're finally telling me. I'm finally telling you.
你现在才告诉我 我现在在告诉你
Do you wanna tell me why this i.a. chick
你想告诉我为什么这个内务部的
is so gung ho to bring you down?
娘们为什么一心要诋毁你吗
Wait. does this i.a. chick
等等 这个内务部的娘们
go by the name of yuki amado?
是叫由纪·阿马多么
As a matter of fact, yes.
没错
You wanna tell me what's going on?
你想告诉我怎么回事么
Yeah. yuki and I have a...history.
好吧 由纪和我有过一段
It's a totally personal vendetta on her part.
完全是她个人的积怨
I'll handle it.
我会处理好的
I appreciate the heads up, though.
不过谢谢你给我提醒
Even in prison,
就算你人在监狱
I'm sure you heard about the big slump in the real estate market.
我相信你也知道房♥地♥产♥市场不景气吧
What the fuck...
他妈的搞什么
Shit!
妈的
There is an upside to the downturn, though.
不过凡事都物极必反
Plenty of empty houses.
有很多的空房♥子
Do you recognize this one?
认识这个吗
It's where you killed jenna kendrick.
你就在这里杀的吉娜·肯德里克
I got no idea what the hell you're talking about.
我不知道你究竟在说什么
I'm talking about hammer time, clemson.
我在说你的罪行呢 克里森
No.
不对
You got me mixed up with somebody else.
你找错人了
You can't imagine how much I've been looking forward to this.
你无法想象我有多么渴望这么做
And none of it would be happening if it weren't for my...
如果不是我朋友米格尔·普拉多
Friend miguel prado.
这一切都不会发生
You remember him?
你记得他么
He really came through tonight.
他今晚所经历的
In a big way.
真是不少啊
I never had a partner before.
我以前从没搭档的
I had my doubts initially, but everything worked out.
一开始我有怀疑 但后来事情都解决了
But this part, the ritual...
但是这部分 这圣礼
The connection and certainty...
这种亲密感和存在感
Followed by that pristine silence...
接踵而来的原始的寂静
Is for me.
都是为我准备的
And me alone.
只为我准备的
Miguel will be disappointed.
米格尔会失望的
I'll explain to him I took galt straight to the cemetery
我会向他解释为什么在法♥院♥大楼里
And dumped him in a grave after the screw-up at the courthouse.
出岔子后直接把盖尔特扔到墓地里的
Truth is,
事实是
I'm not ready to share this part of me with anyone else just yet.
我还没准备好与任何人分享我的秘密
Present company excepted.
除了现在死了的这家伙
I'm not sure I ever will be ready.
我不确定我何时会准备好
Even if miguel senses my deception,
就算米格尔感觉到我的欺骗
He'll forgive me this one small untruth.
他也会原谅我的这个小谎
Dexter.
德克斯特
How can I be so sure?
我怎能这么确定呢
Because after tonight,
因为过了今晚
I can honestly say
我可以坦诚的说
I know who miguel prado really is...
我真正了解了米格尔·普拉多
My first good friend.
我的第一个好朋友
And those are in short supply these days.
现如今 这种关系太难求了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表