I just sounded like a prosecutor there.
我是不是像个检察官一样
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's not a problem, sir.
别放在心上 先生
And no, it's not usual for me to get so involved,
不 我已经不止一次被卷入这类事
but this one, this death, got to me.
但这次 这宗案子 让我有所触动
It's just-- it seems so unreal that, uh, he's gone.
这一切就像是在做梦 他就这么走了
Yeah, I know.
我能理解
So a man dies, mr. morgan,
摩根先生 如果一个人就这么死了
and what's left, his soul?
他留下了什么
And what is that exactly?
灵魂? 那究竟是什么
I really couldn't tell you.
这个我也不好回答你
'cause some people say the soul just lives on forever.
因为有人认为灵魂是永生的
I hope not.
我看不是
Which makes you a cynic.
什么让你这么愤世嫉俗
It makes me a scientist.
从一个科学家的角度
So no one you've ever loved has died?
难道没有你爱的人像这样离你而去吗
My father died when I was in my 20s.
我20岁的时候 我父亲就去世了
And you don't believe that--
你可能不会相信
that his soul, call it his life force,
他的灵魂 他生活的源动力
Is still here?
可能还在
Somehow it's living inside you?
以某种方式在你的体内
Because i-- I should have been there for him.
因为我 我本来应该去帮他的
You can't blame yourself, sir.
你不要自责了 先生
That's easier said than done, mr. morgan.
摩根先生 这一切说起来容易做起来难
Do me a favor.
帮帮我
You really want to get to know my brother like you say,
你如果真想知道我弟弟是不是你说得那样
Come to his wake tonight.
今晚来看看他
Come see how much and how-- how fully he was loved.
看看众人是多么的爱他
Okay.
好的
I've taken up enough of your day.
我占了你不少时间了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Dexter.
德克斯特
These reports final?
这些报告完成了吗
Blood specimens I collected all came back belonging to oscar prado.
我采集的血样是奥斯卡·普朗多的
Trace prints on and around the victim all point to freebo.
被害人周围的指纹同属于费宝
Anyone out there talking?
有目击者肯作供吗
Officer morgan was hitting up the usual firewall of clammed-up
摩根警员正试图游说他们作供
Witness and non-witnesses,
为了尽快找到证人
so I put her in touch with an old c.i. of mine.
于是我让她跟我的一个旧线人联络
Hopefully-- hey, quinn.
希望 喂 奎恩
That c.i. you put me on was totally useless for freebo.
你让我找得那个线人对于费宝一无所知
Sadly, it's not a perfect world.
节哀吧 世界就是这么残酷
Yeah, for all we know freebo's in, like, nebraska by now.
现在我们唯一线索就是费宝在内布拉斯加
Well, I guess you don't owe me that favor then.
看来你没有欠我人情
How come he gets favors?
你怎么欠他人情了
Oh, he doesn't.
才没有
But what the c.i. told me about the victim.
但据那个线人提供的线索
He wasn't some hero coach who went
受害人是组织里
Into the hood and took one for the team.
一个有头有脸的人物
What do you mean?
什么意思
Oscar prado was into freebo for some serious cash.
奥斯卡·普朗多对费宝的钱很感兴趣
Now why would someone be into,
我不太明白
I don't know, a drug dealer, for big bucks?
为什么会有人会对毒品贩子的钱感兴趣
Because oscar prado, the pride of little havana,
因为自命不凡的奥斯卡·普朗多
was a fucking junkie.
是个他妈的瘾君子
Thanks, maria.
谢谢你 玛利亚
Good one, morgan.
是个好线索 摩根
She's been in better moods.
幸亏她心情不错
Yeah, I didn't exactly brighten her day.
当然 但不是我的功劳
No, you didn't.
应该不是你
Excuse me for doing my fucking job.
还不是我♥干♥的那鬼差事
You see any other super cops coming in here with any leads?
你见过其他警♥察♥来的时候有领导跟着吗
No, deb, you're definitely amazing, but you gotta--
黛布 你肯定特奇怪 但你
yeah, I know, I know,
好啦 我明白了
I know.
我知道了
Be aware of my surroundings,
注意周围的一切
Take the temperature of the room before I open my mouth.
说话看场合
I know, it's a bad habit. I admit it.
我知道 我这个臭毛病 我承认
Well, look on the bright side.
好了 看开点
Now that you've given up men, booze, and cigarettes,
现在的你戒掉了男人 喝酒 吸烟
Running your mouth's the only bad habit you have left.
就剩下这一个缺点了
That's right.
这话不假
I'm a model of fucking perfection.
我是个他妈的完美模范人物
You remember what today is, right?
你还记得今天是什么日子吧
How could I forget?
我怎么可能忘
7:30. I'll buy your first drink.
7:30了 我去给你买♥♥点喝的
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
Sientate.
请坐
I need you to think about debra morgan's
我要你考虑一下黛布拉·摩根
Continued involvement on the oscar prado case.
要不要继续追查奥斯卡·普拉多的案子
You want me to throw her under the bus for what,
你想让我用什么理由撇开她
Being a little overzealous?
工作过于热情?
It's not about zeal.
这和热情无关
It's about tact and sensitivity.
这案子需要老练和机敏
It's also about the real world.
也需要对现实的理解
This case is as high profile as it gets.
它已经闹得够大了
this...
这...
morgan is resourceful and tenacious,
摩根确实足智多谋
And usually the right amount of pain-in-the-ass.
而且从不抱怨
But there are political ramifications.
但这里有点政♥治♥因素了
My history with miguel prado aside,
把我和米格尔·普拉多的关系放在一边
this case is just too big for her.
这案子她担当不起
Just say the word, maria, and I will follow your orders.
你一句话 玛利亚 我听你的
Becoming a homicide sergeant is more than just a bump in pay scale.
做侦探比当小警员要困难得多
It's a quantum leap in responsibility.
它需要高度的责任感
All part of moving up the chain.
还有很多其他方面的能力
If I bounce her, she'll hate me.
如果我不让她继续跟这个案子她会恨我的
You're her boss, angel, not her friend.
你是她上司 不是她的朋友
It's up to you.
你来决定吧
Can I get another cranberry juice?
能再给我一杯酸果汁吗?
That makes three. problems down under?
那会让你身材变坏的
Jeez, I like the fucking taste, okay?
拜托 我就喜欢这味 不行?
Miss you, dad.
我想你 爸爸
My condolences.
节哀顺变
Thank you for coming.
感谢到来
Losing my brother,
我哥哥的去世
It's going to leave a pain in my heart
对我来说是个打击
That I don't think is ever going to heal.
我都不知道能不能恢复过来
You have a brother, dexter?
你有兄弟吗 德克斯特?
No, just the one loud sister.
没有 就一个"小喇叭"妹妹
What she said back at the station, it's okay.
她在警局说的那些话 没什么
I know my brother was a good man.
我了解我哥哥的为人
But I can't say that he suffered from the tragedy of perfection.
我不能说 他所经受的是完美的悲剧
Who does?
谁是呢
Who indeed?
谁真的是
Hey, brother. the mayor's here.
头儿 市长来了
You attacked me with a knife in a dope dealer's house.
在毒贩家里 你捅了我一刀
No, oscar, you certainly did not suffer from the tragedy of perfection.
奥斯卡 你根本不是个完美的悲剧
Then why does this feel so wrong?
可为什么会觉得这样不真实呢
Why in your death are you still so alive in my life?
好像你还好端端的活在我身边一样
Did you know him well?
你和他熟吗
Not as well as I thought.
没我想的那么熟
Sorry.
节哀
Cuervo black
来杯黑啤
thank you
谢了
Harry.
哈里
What the hell is that?
那是什么破玩意
Cranberry juice.
酸果汁
Is that gonna be a problem?
有什么问题吗
Not even close to a problem.
问题倒是没有
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表