But the taste, kind of funky.
就是味道有点恶心
You know, by the time my dad was my age, he already had his shield.
我爸爸在我这年龄的时候已经小有成就了
Kinda why I'm here.
我来这是想说
I'm taking you off the oscar prado case.
你不要继续负责奥斯卡的案子了
I come up with grade-a intel on oscar prado,
我一直跟着这个案子 而且表现很好
And I'm getting tossed off the case for being a little loud?
这样被撇 是因为我声音太大了?
In a nutshell.
那屋子太小
Laguerta put you up to this?
洛格丽塔让你这么做的?
It was my decision.
是我的决定
I'll tell you one thing, angel,
告诉你 安吉儿
I'm not letting anyone get in the way of me getting my shield.
我不会让任何人成为我晋升的障碍
There's only one person in this department who can get in your way.
这里只有一个人能成为你的障碍
Who?
谁
You.
你自己
Can I get a real fucking drink, please?
能不能给我来杯酒
My sister still lives her life trying to please our father.
妹妹还活在不辜负爸爸遗愿的世界里
Me...
至于我...
I'm following the lead of an eight-year-old kid.
我跟随一个八岁孩子的脚步
I'm moving on.
继续我的生活
Thank you for last night.
昨晚谢谢你
It was a nice surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
This is where I wanted to be.
这才是我想要的
Again?
再来?
All I want is chocolate pudding and you.
我想要的就是巧克力布丁和你
Not necessarily in that order.
这都不是餐单上的
Morgan.
摩根
Where the fuck were you last night?
昨晚你跑哪去了
Rita's.
丽塔家
It wasn't rita's night.
昨晚不是"丽塔之夜"
Turns out it was.
但它就是了
I called you. I know.
我打电♥话♥给你 我知道
And you ignored me?
那你无视我?
Not you. harry.
不是你 是哈里
Deb...
黛布...
I'm in a whole 'nother place when it comes to dad.
我在另一个地方怀念父亲
I'm working out some personal stuff.
我还有点私人问题要解决
You are such a fucking guy.
你个混♥蛋♥
What is this,
这算什么
You gotta kill your father so you
你怎么不直接把爸爸杀了
Can become your own man kind of bullshit?
做一个彻底的混♥蛋♥?
Dad wasn't perfect.
爸爸并不完美
But he was there for you.
但他一直在鼓励你
Deb, wait.
黛布 等等
What?
怎么了
I'm sorry I didn't notice your haircut.
抱歉没注意到你的新发型
So what is it, is it too short?
那又怎么了 太短?
Too young? too dorky, what?
太年轻 太傻 还是什么?
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
Beautiful?
漂亮?
You just said "beautiful."
你刚才说"漂亮"
Yeah, I did, 'cause it is.
对 本来就是
Looks like you honored dad for both of us last night anyway.
你昨天为我们两个人纪念了爸爸
I had some help.
我有人帮助
You getting along with the new boss man?
你和新上司好上了?
Oh, fuck him.
那个混球
He took me off the oscar prado case and put me on this.
他把我从奥斯卡的案子里撤下来弄这个
Some dead-end jane doe.
某个无名女尸
A couple of ladies of the night called this in.
两个女人昨晚报的警
Oh, madre de dios.
苍天啊
Could you turn that thing off?!
你就不能把那玩意关了
We'll work quietly.
我们需要安静
About halfway through your article, vince.
你的文章我看了一半 文斯
So far, very moving.
太感人了
Yeah, I was trying to make second tier chromosomal analysis sexy.
我还想让我的第二版带点"颜色"
Glad you're picking up on it.
真高兴你能看
Strangled.
勒死的
No blood. I'm the blood guy.
没有血迹 我得化验血
Why call me in?
为什么让我来
Because of this.
因为这个
Looks like our evildoer had an agenda.
可能是凶手有意干的
Maybe it was a tattoo or something.
可能那是个纹身或是什么
Dex,
德克斯
I need to know if this was ante or postmortem.
查查这伤口是死之前还是之后弄的
Teegan.
缇格
Freebo's girlfriend.
费宝的女朋友
Looks like he's still in miami.
他好像还在迈阿密
You talk to morgan yet?
和摩根谈过了?
How'd she take it?
她怎么说
There were curse words involved.
诅咒了我一下
You did good.
干得不错
Sergeant.
警司
Way to be.
早该升了
Thank you.
谢谢
There you go, dexter.
完事了 德克斯特
Good as new.
跟新的一样
Hold the elevator.
等等
Hold it.
等一下
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Sorry.
不对
Sergeant asshole.
混♥蛋♥警司
Ramos, masuka, quinn.
阿莫斯 玛稣卡 奎恩
Vamonos, we got some celebrating to do.
我们出去庆祝一下
You can still drink after last night?
还想着喝酒呢?
A man has his needs.
男人有男人的需求
You can go back to your cute little cranberry juice.
你可以继续喝你那可爱的酸果汁
Eh, it tastes like shit.
味道像尿一样
I'm gonna have a mojito or ten on you, sarge.
我要点红酒 十杯 你请
Morgan.
摩根
You so have the wrong person.
你不该来找我的
Oh, there's a good reason why quinn's of interest to i.a.
奎恩对工作感兴趣一定是有原因的
No, understand me.
听我说
When I say you have the wrong person, I mean me.
我说你不该来找我的 你该去找别人
These people are more than just badge numbers to me.
这些人对我而言很重要
They're my friends. they're my family.
他们是我的朋友 我的家人
Listen.
听
That's the sound of your shield calling for help.
他们在找你呢
Harry said that what was inside me would be there forever.
哈里说他会永远待在我内心
And that I wouldn't be able to change.
而且我改变不了
He was half right.
他只说对了一半
Killing oscar prado was a bell I can't un-ring.
误杀奥斯卡让我骑虎难下
I have moved on from my father, but I still need his code,
我必须继续活下去 我需要他的密♥码♥
Now more than ever.
现在更需要了
But it has to evolve, become my own.
万物都是在变化的 我成了我自己
Change is good.
变化真好
Hey you.
你来了
Hey yourself.
当然
This music again?
又是音乐?
Chocolate pudding again?
又是巧克力布丁?
Oh, shit.
糟了
What?
怎么了
I've done this before.
我以前就这样过
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I'm pregnant.
我有了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表