第三季 第八集
嗜血法医
Previously, on dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
We need to go after the root cause,
我们得找到根源
This bloodsucking, soulless defense attorney
那噬血的 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的辩护律师
Ellen wolf.
艾伦·沃尔夫
Has she ever actually killed anyone?
她有没有真的杀过人
Keep an open mind about her.
留意下她
Miguel's on his way over here right now.
米格尔正往这边过来
I know one side of him.
我对他们认识太片面了
maybe there's more.
可能比我想的复杂
Missing evidence,
缺少证据
Witness intimidation, jury tampering.
威胁证人 干预陪审团
You got proof?
你有证据吗
he's a bad guy. he's not a stupid guy.
他是个坏蛋 但不是笨蛋
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
They say this part should pass soon.
他们说这个阶段应该很快就过去了
This isn't some kind of weird end run, is it?
这不是出奇怪的闹剧 是吧
Make me see how sensitive you really are?
好让我发现你有多细心
I'm not all that sensitive. yeah, you are.
我不是一直这么细心 你就是
Someone loaned freebo some money
有人借钱给费宝了
And is willing to skin people to get it back.
希望他靠剥皮来偿还
Which is why I want to use
正是因为这个
Our c.i. more aggressively.
我认为应该更积极地利用我们的线人
Wait. you mean anton?
等等 你是说安东吗
Yeah, we're gonna spread the word
是的 我们得放出风去
That anton knows where freebo is.
说安东知道费宝在哪儿
You're gonna use him as bait?
你想用他做饵?
Which means that the skinner
这么说剥皮客
Will be looking for me.
正在找我咯
Am I being set up?
我被陷害了
I found the fucking lead on the skinner case.
我他妈找的到一条剥皮客的线索
The skinner is using
剥皮客用修剪树木做幌子
Tree-trimming as a cover for surveillance.
来监视受害人
He watches from the trees,
他在树上静候
And when the time is right, he grabs them.
一旦时机合宜 他便会得手
I know what you did for me.
我知道你为我做的一切
I will be your bait.
我来做你的饵
So you told quinn I was investigating him.
你告诉了奎恩我在查他
Hey, you're the one who fucked him.
是你想整他的
Not my fault he didn't want an encore.
他想翻身不是我的错
Cop's dead 'cause quinn cut all the wrong corners.
因为奎恩走错了捷径 一位警官被杀了
Next dead cop's on you.
下一个警♥察♥的死 将归咎于你
What did it feel like to end his life?
把他干掉是个什么感觉
Felt like justice.
体现了正义
We're like-minded.
我们是英雄所见略同
Together we can make a difference.
我们一起干 会做得更出色的
It's said that everything is connected to everything.
据说任何事情都是互相关联的
The butterfly effect.
比如蝴蝶效应
You drop a pebble into a pond,
你在池塘里投下一粒石子
And the ripples radiate outwards,
泛起的涟漪向外扩散开去
Touching and affecting everything.
就触及并且影响到了其它事情
Until finally a fish grows arms and legs
最终鱼儿长出了手脚
And crawls out of the water.
爬离了水面
And picks up a rock and smashes the next two fish over the head.
捡起一块石头砸到了另外两条鱼儿的头上
And we have the first serial killer.
世上就有了第一个连环杀手
This is good pizza.
披萨不错
On television
哪个电视台
What channel's espn over here?
在放ESPN体育节目
I think it's a big number.
许多台都在放
Yeah, there you go.
啊 有了
And now we got gary going the other way.
现在加里要从外线突破了
Tryin' to get in.
尝试突破
No way. that's not a foul, man.
噢不 哪有犯规 伙计
That was definitely wrong what that guy did.
那家伙确确实实是犯规了
You're clearly not a sports fan, are you?
看你不像个体育迷的样子
Not really.
不算是
I'm more of a national geographic kind of guy.
我比较喜欢国家地理节目
Sharks, bears, the occasionally penguin.
鲨鱼啦 狗熊啦 偶尔还有企鹅什么的
You do have other interests, though.
你兴趣爱好还真广泛啊
Yeah, I suppose I do.
我想也是
Speaking of which...
说到
Uh, boundaries.
我们的界限
Eh, it's encrypted.
要密♥码♥
Oh, yeah, that's right. trust issues.
是的 保险起见
Football.
足球
See. you do know your sports.
瞧 你还挺懂体育的
This guy right here.
那个家伙
Billy fleeter.
比利·费利特
Should I know him?
我该认识他吗
Not yet,
现在还不需要
but hopefully, you will.
不过希望以后你能认识一下他
This was from maybe five years ago.
说起来话长了 大约5年前
He never went pro.
他从不吸毒
Drug problem. turned to gambling.
但却很好赌
Unfortunately, he wasn't very good at it.
不幸的是 他又不精通此道
More than once he's paid his debts off
他不止一次靠做打手
To his bookies by working as an enforcer.
来还清他的赌债
Breaking fingers?
打断别人的手指
Crushing skulls with a baseball bat.
用棒球球棒砸别人的头颅
I went after him
我几年前就
A few years ago, but...
调查他了
I just couldn't get the evidence.
但却拿不出证据
I had to tell the children of a 70-year-old man
我不得不告诉古稀老人的孩子
That he had just killed
他们的父亲被杀害了
That there was nothing we could do.
我们对此也无能为力
So here it comes.
来了
Miguel wants me to kill him.
米格尔想要我去杀了他
I don't want you to kill him.
我不想让你去杀了他
No?
不让
I wanna do it.
我想亲自去杀了他
You.
你
I've let you do
到目前为止
all of the heavy lifting so far.
我已经让你做了太多棘手的事情
Now it's my turn.
现在该我上场了
I'm ready to get my hands dirty.
我已经准备好让双手沾满鲜血
It's one thing to let miguel provide a little backup,
能让米格尔帮得上手的就一件事情
Another thing to share the reins with him.
那就是让他适时收手
I'm gonna need your help, dexter.
我需要你的帮助 德克斯特
Not a good idea.
这个想法可不好
Just, uh, think about it.
你就 考虑一下吧
No, dexter,
不 德克斯特
Don't think about it.
想都别想
The waffle is a lot like the pancake,
华夫饼干就像薄烤饼
Only square.
全是方形的
Why is it square?
为什么是方形的呢
Because it was invented by simon p. waffle,
因为它是由西蒙·P·华夫发明的呀
And he liked to stack his waffles in boxes,
他喜欢将饼干一层层堆在盒子里
And that's just easier to do if they're square.
假如做成方形的话就很容易摆进去
You're making that up.
你在讲故事
I'm hurt that you would even think that.
你们这么想我感到很受伤
Oh, god, dexter, you're making a mess.
德克斯特 你把这儿搞得一团糟
That's okay. we'll clean it up.
没问题 我们一会儿打扫干净
It's not the point.
问题不是在这儿
What is the point?
那问题在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
The point is not to make a mess to begin with.
问题是别一开始就弄得一团糟
Rita's pregnancy hormones seem to be
丽塔的怀孕激素看来
Ganging up on us this morning.
今晨要集中暴发在我们身上了
How come there are no english muffins left?
怎么没有英式松饼了
Uh, I think you ate the last one yesterday.
我想你昨天就把最后一块给吃了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表