第三季 第四集
嗜血法医
Previously on dexter...
前情提要
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I just think I'm gonna be a lousy father.
我只是觉得我不会是个好父亲
I don't wanna screw the kid up.
我不想毁了孩子
Who are we kidding? you're gonna be a great father.
开什么玩笑 你会是个好父亲的
The oscar prado case?
奥斯卡·普拉多那件案子?
Freebo killed a senior a.d.a.'s brother.
费宝杀了地方检察官的兄弟
Except he didn't kill oscar.
只是奥斯卡并不是他杀的
I did.
是我杀的
Dexter, I don't know if you officially got to meet
德克斯特 不知你有没有正式
My other brother, ramon.
见过我的弟弟 雷蒙
So you're the guy
你就是那个
That miguel is always talking about?
米格尔经常提起的人喽?
What do you have on freebo, maria? ramon.
有费宝的线索吗 玛丽亚 雷蒙
Well, we're working on some new angles.
我们正从新的角度进行调查
Which means you've got shit. excuse us.
这么说你得到的都是狗屁
Freebo's still out there killing.
费宝还在逍遥法外着
We gotta catch him fast.
我们得快点抓住他
Holy shit, that's my jane doe.
妈的 那是我的无名女尸
Teegan campbell.
缇格·坎贝尔
I was just telling miguel
我刚跟米格尔讲过
How we weren't giving up on freebo.
我们将紧跟费宝这条线索
Now I have to call him and tell him
现在我得打电♥话♥告诉他
That he's probably right.
可能他才是对的
Freebo's probably long gone,
费宝早就跑了
And he didn't kill teegan.
而且他也没杀缇格
Looks that way.
看起来是的
Yuki amado, internal affairs.
由纪·阿马多 内务部的
Do you know a joey quinn?
你了解乔·奎恩吗
Be really cool if you could get next to him.
如果你能接近他就更好了
You know, do a little recon.
你知道 再稍微调查下
Yuki, that's not gonna happen.
由纪 那是不可能的
If you light that, I'll arrest you.
你敢点着 我就拘捕你
I told you not to fucking do it!
我叫你♥他♥妈♥的别点
Why the fuck did you lock up my c.i.?
妈的你为什么关我线人
Why do you keep calling him your c.i.?
你为什么把他叫做"你的"线人
Is there something you're not telling us?
你有事瞒着我们
What happened with the witness I gave you?
我给的那个证人 你怎么用的
I thought he had information that exonerated chicky hines.
我认为他能提供切奇·海恩斯的无罪证明
I reviewed his statement.
我看了他的陈辞
It just didn't add up.
根本不合情理
Anton, I feel not good about what happened.
安东 我觉得我做得不对
I feel not good too.
也怪我
This is the shirt I was wearing
这是费宝死时
When freebo met his end.
我穿的那件衬衫
That's his blood right there.
上面有他的血迹
This shirt implicates me in his death.
这件衬衫证明我和费宝的死有关
I trust you, and I want you to trust me.
我相信你 而且我要你相信我
Is it possible I've actually made a friend,
难道我真的交了一个朋友
Someone I can trust with my dark secrets?
一个我可以相信并分享黑暗秘密的人
Or am I being foolish for even asking myself these questions?
或者我是一时犯傻 居然问出这些问题
Role playing.
角色扮演游戏
It's such an important part of growing up.
人生成长过程中不可或缺的部分
When we were kids,
当我们还是孩童时
whatever role deb assigned me--
不论黛布拉让我扮演什么
Evil monster, treacherous nazi,
邪恶的魔鬼 奸诈的纳粹
horrible alien--
或是恐怖的外星人
I played them to perfection.
我都演得很好
We should tell them.
我们应该告诉他们
About the baby?
宝宝的事?
I don't want them to hear it from somebody else.
我不想他们从别处得到这个消息
Okay.
好的
Kids.
孩子们
Dexter and I have something we want to talk to you about.
我和德克斯特有事要和你们说
What?
什么事
We're having a baby.
我们快要有宝宝了
You're gonna have a new little brother
你们就快有一个小♥弟♥弟♥
Or little sister to play with.
或小妹妹一起玩了
Which one?
到底是哪一个
Which one would you like?
你们喜欢哪个呢 弟弟还是妹妹
A puppy.
一只小狗
You can have a puppy and a baby.
你们可以同时拥有一个宝宝和一只小狗
But you're not even married.
但是你们还没结婚
No, no, we're not.
噢 是的 还没
Why not?
为什么不结婚呢
I...never really thought about it.
我还没考虑这个
You know, I'm gonna grab the potato salad
你们看 我要去做土豆色拉了
So I don't forget.
差点忘了
Family man.
家庭妇男
Husband and father.
丈夫 父亲
Sounds so upstanding.
多么崇高的称呼
Harmless.
给人以安全感
Much better than lives-alone-keeps-to-himself.
比孤家寡人自哀自怜强多了
Should we?
我们是否应该
I mean, it's not the worst idea in the world.
我是说 这是个不错的主意
Should we what?
应该什么
Get married.
结婚
Dex.
德克斯特
Yeah, cool.
啊 太酷了
You'd be my dad.
你就是我爸爸了
Look, this is not something we're gonna decide today.
你看我正忙 今天不说这个
Go get your stuff together.
把你们东西收拾一下
We don't wanna be late for the prados.
我们还要去普拉多家 别迟到了
Dex.
德克斯
That was ridiculous.
这真是太荒唐了
The only roles I had trouble with were good guys--
扮演正面人物时我总是做得不好
Heroes, knights in shining armor.
英雄 穿着光闪闪盔甲的骑士
It just never felt right.
我总找不到那种感觉
Not now.
不是现在
Please, miguel, listen to me.
米格尔 请听我说
you can handle this, ramon.
你能搞定的 雷蒙
Okay, let me help you.
我来帮你吧
Oh, no need.
不必了
Paper plates go right into the garbage.
把纸盘直接丢进垃圾箱就行了
And we'll be back with dessert.
一会儿我们再用甜点
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm going.
我要走了
Please, I really want you to stay.
不要走 我很想你能留下来
Hey, easy.
嘿 放松点
I mean it, dexter, what were you thinking?
我说 德克斯特 你在想什么
Proposing to me like that?
你想就那样向我求婚吗
Oh. sorry.
对不起
With the baby and all,
我想既然孩子什么的都有了
it just made sense.
求婚也是合情合理的
People don't get married because it makes sense.
人们并不是因为合情理才结婚的
They don't?
不是因为合理?
Would you have asked me to marry you
如果我没怀孕
If I wasn't pregnant?
你还会向我求婚吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I married paul because I was pregnant.
我嫁给保罗是因为当时我怀孕了
And I won't marry again
我不想这次也是这样
Unless it's because someone loves me.
除非是因为有人真心爱我
I understand why you feel that way.
我很理解你的感觉
Being a father and being a husband
作为一个父亲和丈夫
Are two very different things.
是两个完全不同的角色
You don't have to be both.
你不必有这双重身份
I don't want both
我也不想拥有妈妈和妻子这两种角色
Unless it's real.
除非是真爱
Real.
真爱
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表