I see him everyday.
我每天都见到他
If you don't know his name, he's not invited.
如果连名字都不知道 就不用邀请他
We can come back.
我们可以等一会
Dexter, bring that girl of yours in here.
德克斯特 把你的姑娘带进来
I'm here.
我来了
I'm right here.
我就在这儿
It's so nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到了你
Oh, rita.
丽塔
You know, I've got it.
我来吧
Hey, you came.
你来了
You called.
你叫我来的
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干吗
I live here.
我住在这里
Not here.
不能住这里了
Here.
还住这儿?!
We thought you left.
我们都以为你走了
We pulled your security detail.
我们查了你这里的安保资料
I have two dead-bolts and a nosy neighbor.
我有两把锁 还有个好事邻居
I think I'm safe.
我觉得我很安全
Well, you'd be a lot safer in chicago.
你在芝加哥会更安全
I didn't wanna go without talking to you first.
和你谈过之前我不想走
I wanted to say thanks, you know,
我想要感谢你
For giving me the heads up.
给我通风报信
I do get free long distance.
我打长途是免费的
You could have called me from chicago.
你可以从芝加哥打电♥话♥给我
I didn't wanna go to chicago, debra.
我不想去芝加哥 黛布拉
I know what you did for me.
我知道你为我做的一切
And I know what it could cost you.
我也知道你要付出的代价
And I know how badly you want your shield.
我也知道你多渴望得到警徽
Not if it means using you as bait.
可我不想以你做诱饵
But I'll do it...
但是为了你
For you.
我还是要做
I'll be your bait.
我来做你的饵
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
You hear about albert chung?
你听说阿尔伯特·钟的事了吗
Who hasn't?
地球人都知道了
You hear how they got him?
你知道他们怎么抓住他的吗
No.
不知道
He showed up at ellen wolf's office for a meeting.
他去艾伦·沃尔夫办公室碰面
Cops got wind of it.
警♥察♥们听到了风声
Sent s.w.a.t. in.
派了特警过去
They did the whole shock-and-awe thing.
他们耍了点军事技巧
Apparently ellen wolf was in on it.
很明显艾伦·沃尔夫做了内应
She helped get him into custody.
她出力把他抓到了
You were right about her, dex.
你对她的看法是对的 德克斯
I told you when we first met
第一次见时我就告诉过你
I usually don't take no for an answer.
我不怎么喜欢被拒绝
That's kind of a button with you, isn't it?
这也是你魅力之所在 是吧
It couldn't have been easy for you.
对你来说可不容易
But a good friend--
但作为好朋友
A real friend does the hard thing.
或者说 真正的朋友该做最棘手的事
I was out of control.
我当时失去了理智
Letting personal shit cloud up my thinking.
因为点私事搅乱了思维
You, you reigned me in.
你占据了我的思想
Well, friends fight, right?
小打小闹 是吧
I guess so.
应该是吧
They also apologize when they're wrong.
朋友间做错事也该道歉
I was wrong.
是我的不对
I apologize.
我道歉
We're not gonna man-hug, are we?
我们不用来个拥抱吧
How about a beer?
来杯啤酒怎么样
Yeah, I'll get it.
我请客
Two bottles.
两瓶啤酒
Am I really a good friend?
我能做个好朋友吗
Miguel thinks so.
米格尔相信
Rita
丽塔
Camilla
卡米拉
I wouldn't know.
我无从得知
I don't have a lot of experience in that area.
这方面我着实没什么经验
To ellen wolf.
为艾伦·沃尔夫干杯
Maybe with practice.
也许多练练就行
Hey, you wanna be my best man?
你要做我的伴郎吗
Miguel says a friend does the hard thing.
米格尔说朋友就该做棘手的事
I agree.
我同意
And I'm about to become
我就要成为
A true friend to camilla.
卡米拉真正的朋友了
My secret ingredient.
我的神奇配方
Sodium pentothol.
硫喷妥钠
Coma in half a minute.
半分钟即可昏迷
Pancuronium stops her breathing and then...
巴夫龙可以停止她的呼吸
Peace.
然后就是安详
For her, anyway.
对她来说是这样的
Dexter.
德克斯特
I have a gift for you.
我有礼物要给你
It'll make you feel better.
它会让你远离痛苦
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you sure?
你确定要吗
I'm sure.
我确定
You finally brought me...
你还是给我带来了
The perfect pie.
完美的派
I'll tell gene...
我会向基恩
You say, "hello".
转达你的问候
I'm doing a good thing, aren't i?
我是在行善 不是吗
Then why does it feel so...
那为什么我还感觉如此的
Bad?
心痛
I want you to know that you were right...
我想告诉你关于我哥哥
About my brother.
你的想法是对的
But there's something else.
但还有些事你不知道
I killed him.
是我杀了他
It's good...
你做的
You did.
是正确的
All the lives I've taken, they've always begged for mercy.
我取走的性命 都祈求宽恕
I've never understood that concept until now.
此刻我才真正体会到
This.
这
This is mercy.
这才是宽恕
But only for a friend.
但只为了朋友
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表