Where's my ring?
我的戒指在哪里
it's not your ring. it's ellen's.
那不是你的 是艾伦的
But you did leave a nice, clean print on it.
但你留下的指纹却很清晰哈
Oh there's plenty of blood on your hands too!
是啊 你手上沾的血可也不少哦
Ethan turner clemson galt.
伊森·特纳 克莱蒙森·高尔特
All deserving...
他们该死
With nothing to tie me to their deaths
没证据证明他们的死和我有关
And no bodies to prove that they're even dead.
也没有尸体证明他们已经死了
Maybe in a court of law.
就算你钻法律的漏洞吧
But how's that little bride of yours gonna feel
但你的小新娘会作何感想呢
When she has to start answering some questions?
如果她开始询问起你的行踪
'cause she's gotta wonder where you go,
因为她会开始想你去哪儿了
What you do, who you really are.
你做了什么 你到底是怎么样的人
She knows everything she needs to,
她需要知道的都知道
And it's gonna stay that way
不会有任何改变
Or that ring might show up someplace very inconvenient.
不然那戒指就会出现在不合适宜的地方
I am the last person you wanna fuck with,
你不会想和我翻脸的
Because I will fuck you back
因为我会以你意想不到的方式
In ways you never even imagined!
予以还击
An anonymous tip couple of search warrants.
一通匿名的电♥话♥就可以揭发你
Hmm? who knows what the police might find in your apartment
谁知道警♥察♥会不会在你公♥寓♥
Or in that little boat of yours.
或者你的小船上找证据呢
You got the ring.
你有戒指
I got city fucking hall!
我有市政♥府♥呢
Wow. I didn't get it before, miguel,
米格尔 你真令我刮目相看呢
But you can't be reasoned with guilted, controlled.
可你不能理智面对自己的犯罪的控制欲
This whole back and forth game for leverage is pointless.
这种跷跷板游戏可没什么意思
That's right!
说得好
I'll do what I want when I want
我想怎么样 什么时候动手
To whomever I want-- count on it!
对谁动手就动手 看着吧
I will.
我会的
Thank you.
谢谢
Harry was right. he's always been right.
哈里是对的 他总是对的
There are the innocent and there are the deserving.
有人无辜 有人该死
Have barbara gianna i.d. this guy.
叫芭芭拉·吉安娜确认这人的身份
Some doors should stay closed.
有些门不该开
Some people can understand that.
有些人却能理解这一切
Harry also said it's all about choices.
哈利说这一切都和抉择有关
Good and bad.
不管对的还是错的
My search for connection always ends in blood.
我对联♥系♥的研究最终还是以血腥结束
You get a good look at him?
盯好他了吗
Yes.
是的
How do I know this is not a trap?
我怎么知道这不是陷阱
Oye. if I wanted you in jail,
如果我想抓你入狱
I wouldn't have let you loose in the first place, okay?
我先前就不会放你了
You believe this man knows where freebo is?
你觉得这家伙知道费宝在哪里
He's the only one who does
他是唯一个知道的人
His name?
他的名字呢
Dexter morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
You want freebo,
你要找费宝
You want your money...
你想要回你的钱
Then you need to have a long conversation
那你就要和他
With him.
好好谈谈了
Even harry would agree miguel has left me no other choice.
哈里也认为是米格尔逼的我走投无路
As challenging as it will be it's back to option one.
别无选择了我
I kill him.
我要杀他
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表