Instead the tranquilizer, I've got a plane to catch.
而不是镇定剂 我坐飞机赶上你
And you don't need to feel this.
而你也没有必要去感觉这些
You killed an innocent man.
你杀了一个无辜的人
I did it for you.
我这样做是为了你好
You tried to kill the children for me too.
你也试图杀了孩子 这也是为了我好?
Don't do this!
别这样做
You taught me to accept what I am.
是你叫我接受我是谁的
And to trust in the one thing
而且还叫我完完全全相信
I know with absolute clarity.
我所认定的那件事
Thank you.
谢谢你
Not long ago I had a dream
不久前我梦到了
That people could see me for what I am.
人们看到了我的本性
And for a brief instant of time
而且在很短一段时间里
The world actually saw my bodies of work.
这个世界真的见识到了我的作品
Some even cheered.
甚至有些人为此欢呼
But as it turns out, nobody mourns the wicked.
但是结果是 没人再为坏人哀悼
Sorry, james.
抱歉 詹姆斯
I think harry knew that from the start.
我想哈里自始自终都了解
That's why he gave me a code.
这就是他给我定下规则的原由
It cost him his life.
这也要了他的命
But it kept me alive through incredible trials.
但是却使我在难以置信的考验中得以生存
The code is mine now.
现在这原则是属于我的了
And mine alone.
属于我独自一人的
So too are the relationships I cultivate.
包括我所培养的这些关系
They're not just disguises anymore.
他们不再是一种伪装
I need them.
我需要他们
Even if they make me vulnerable.
即使会使我容易受伤
My father might not approve.
我父亲或许不会同意
But I'm no longer his disciple.
但是我不再是他的学徒
I'm a master now.
现在我是主宰之人
an idea transcended into life.
这种观念渗入到我的生活
And so this is my new path.
因此这就是我的新开始
Which is a lot like the old one.
虽然这新原则很像以前的那个
Only mine.
但是却是我一人的
To stay on that path
为了在那条轨道上生存
I need to work harder.
我必须得好好运作
Explore new rituals
寻找新仪式
Evolve.
进化到另一层次
Am I evil? am I good?
我是邪恶的还是慈善的?
I'm done asking those questions. I don't have the answers.
我不再问那些问题了 我也没有答案
Does anyone?
其他人会有吗
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表