第三季 第十集
嗜血法医
Previously on dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
Oh that's pretty. gift from my first husband.
真漂亮 这是我前夫送的礼物
What'll it be, ladies?
女士们 要喝什么
How 'bout a foot massage with those big,
不知能否借你灵巧的手
Gorgeous hands of yours?
来做一下足底按♥摩♥
they're kinda cold from scooping ice. but you're hot.
我的手冷得和冰一样 但你很性感
Miguel went missing last night. ellen's missing this morning.
米格尔昨晚消失了 艾伦今早消失了
I hope she didn't get in an accident or something.
希望她没事
He did it. miguel really did it.
他做了 米格尔真的这么做了
Ellen.
艾伦
You don't wanna have to think about what she went through
别去想她的遭遇
To realize that she's really gone.
你知道她已经去了
Don't. don't. she's gone.
不 不 她已经死了
You got me. I'm right here for you.
你还有我 我就在这里
To get you through.
和你一起
He's having an affair.
他肯定有外遇了
No. you don't know that.
不 事情还没确定呢
When you've been married as long as we have,
如果你们结婚有我们这么久
You know when your husband's lying.
你就会知道你的丈夫在撒谎
Anton is not officially a c.i.
安东不是正式的线人
We used him as bait.
我们却用他来做饵
The skinner has anton.
剥皮客抓住安东了
Freebo owes you money? I can get you money.
费宝是不是欠你钱 我能要回来
I loaned freebo that money.
那钱是我借给费宝的
This is about respect.
这就叫做敬意
Anton!
安东
Morgan, get out of the way!
摩根 让开
You found me.
你找到我了
You can't get away from me that easily.
你没那么容易摆脱我的
Anton could so easily file a huge lawsuit
安东可以轻易发起一场大官司
Against the police department once he finds out how you fucked him over!
起诉警♥察♥局
You don't know what the fuck you're talkin' about!
你都不知道你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
You're the one I wanna spend time with.
你是我想花时间陪的人
My god...it's perfect.
天啊 太完美了
You should just... get out while you can.
你应该去外面干一番事业的
I won't. I promise.
我不会 我答应你
I gave you my shirt, linking me to freebo's death.
我把染有费宝血迹的衬衫交给你
I wish I had another one to prove to you
我希望我能向你证明
How important this partnership is to me.
这种搭档关系对我是多么重要
The link between freebo's murder and miguel--
他的死和米格尔之间的联♥系♥
It's not even human.
甚至都不是人血
It's cow's blood. he's been using me.
是牛的血 他一直在利用我
I didn't create a monster. I was used by one.
我没有创造一个怪物 而是被怪物耍了
He...used...me.
他利用了我
How many was it seven or eight balls?
你进了几球 七球还是八球
I lost count.
我忘记数了
Putting the 18th tee in front of a body of water
第十八杆的时候在一大滩水前面发球
Is criminal.
简直就是犯罪
I kept on telling him "take the mulligan!
我一直告诉他吃点蔬菜烩肉就有劲儿了
Please take the mullig--"
请吃点蔬菜烩肉
This one right here-- no.
这儿就有
I finally got one over didn't i? yeah.
最终不是进了吗
Just what I ordered--
我点的菜是
Feigned civility with a heaping side of betrayal.
由背叛堆积起来的虚假的礼仪
It's becoming more and more clear
变得越来越清晰
That I'm going to have to deal with miguel.
我要和米格尔作个了结
Thank you, chef.
谢谢您 大厨
Ah, chef babia.
巴比亚厨师
Option one--i kill him.
选择一 我杀了他
But he's too high profile.
但他太显眼了
A popular ada disappears. the manhunt would be endless.
有名的地方检察官消失会引来无尽的搜捕
Everyone he knew would be scrutinized,
每一个和他接触过的人都会受到排查
And that includes me.
那也包括我
He's also my best man.
还且他还是我的伴郎
I'd be expected to grieve.
我应该感到很悲伤
How about this pumpkin and sage ravioli here?
来点南瓜和香草做的馄饨怎么样
Oh, no, that's--
不 那个
There you go.
给你一点
Option two--get him the hell out of my life.
选择二 让他远离我的生活
But it's not that simple.
但这并不那么简单
He taught me how to golf.
他教给我怎么打高尔夫球
I taught him how to kill.
我教会他怎么杀人
I'm responsible if miguel takes another
如果米格尔又杀了另一个无辜者
innocent life.
我是有责任的
Tell them miguel. I can't wait.
告诉他们 米格尔 我不能再等了
Tell us?
告诉他们
We got a wedding present for you.
我们为你们准备了结婚礼物
Chef babia and his staff,
巴比亚厨师和他的同事们
They're gonna cater your wedding.
他们将承办你们的宴席
We wanted you to have the very best.
我们想让你们婚礼办得最好
It's too much. really.
您太费心了 真的
I won't take no for an answer.
我可不想被你拒绝哟
You might have to.
你也许应该
We're doing this for you. I insist.
我们这么做都是为了你们 我坚持
So much for option two.
选择二显然不行
He won't just let our partnership dissolve.
他不会容忍♥我们的伙伴关系消融的
He's trying to get me under his thumb,
他会设法将我拴在裤腰带上的
And he's using rita to do it.
他会利用丽塔来达到这个目的
No...
不
You are the very best man.
你是最好的伴郎了
It's working.
很有效
Okay, two, a toast.
好了 两份馄饨 一份土司
To dexter and rita.
祝愿德克斯特和丽塔
May your marriage be as blessed
祝愿上天保佑你们的婚姻
As we are to have you to call friends.
既然你们当我们是朋友
Which leaves option three.
那只剩下选择三了
Get him under my thumb...
把他拴在我的裤腰带上
And keep him there.
把他控制在那儿
God, wre barely moving.
天啦 我们都快走不动了
So much for getting astor home in time r bath.
该回家给阿斯特洗澡了
At least the meal was worth it.
至少这顿饭还值得
And it was great to see sylvia and miguel getting along again.
很高兴看到米格尔和西尔维娅又和好了
Do we...have to serve food at the wedding?
我们一定要在婚礼上办酒吗
Yes.
当然
We have to serve food at the wedding.
我们结婚必须要办酒
It's just-- if we can't afford
我们可负担不起哟
Chef...what's-his-name on our own,
那我自己来当厨师吧
Maybe we shouldn't accept.
也许我们不该接受他们的好意
We can't say no now.
我们现在还不能拒绝
I mean it would be insulting.
我意思是那太不礼貌了
Believe me miguel's ego can handle it.
相信我 米格尔的自尊心能承受得了的
What's going on dexter?
德克斯特 你怎么了
It's just...
只是
Miguel isn't exactly who I thought he was.
米格尔并不象我想像的那样
You two seemed to be getting along fine at dinner.
你们俩吃饭的时候处得挺好的呀
Yeah...
是啊
Wait a minute.
等等
Is this about sylvia?
是有关西尔维娅的事吗
I mean did you find something out?
我是说你有没有什么发现
More than I wanted to.
比我想的还多
Oh my god. he's cheating on her.
噢 天啦 他在欺骗她
No that's not what i--
不 我不是这个意思
Oh, that bastard!
这个混♥蛋♥
He looked me right in the eye
他当面对我信誓旦旦
And he said he wasn't having an affair.
说他没有外遇
Oh, god...poor syl.
天啦 可怜的西尔
How long has it been going on?
他有外遇多久了
Should I tell her? what would I say?
我是否该告诉她 我又该怎么说呢
I think we should just...stay out of it.
我想我们还是应该少管闲事
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表