So I think I'm gonna take the risk and jump in
所以我觉得 我应该冒这个险
With both feet and see if this new thing calls to me.
脚踏实地的开始 看看有什么新突破
It's getting late.
已经很晚了
You don't wanna stay?
你不想留下吗
Miguel and I have a... early morning run.
米格尔和我约了晨跑
I can sleep in longer if I stay at my place.
在我那儿我能睡久一点
Don't be surprised if he's a no-show.
要是他没来 你可别惊讶
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么说
He's been a complete wreck lately.
他最近一团糟
Not sleeping, terrible mood.
不睡觉 心情糟糕
I mean, syl thinks something's really bothering him.
我是说 希尔觉得有些事儿让他很烦恼
I saw him today. he seemed fine.
我今天看见他了 他看起来很好
Well, you may be his buddy, but you're not his wife.
你可能是他兄弟 可你不是他老婆
And besides, it's not like you can hide anything from your partner.
而且你没法在搭档眼前隐藏一切
So true.
的确如此
Why would you want to?
可有什么好藏呢
Looks like miguel's got a bad case of nerves about tonight.
看来米格尔为今晚的事异常紧张
He isn't sleeping like a baby anymore.
他不再酣睡如初了
If you're gonna bail of of this, now would be a good time.
要是你想收手 现在是个好时机
What the hell are you dressed like that for?
你干吗穿成那样
I figured the more the merrier.
我以为穿的越多 就越开心
Why don't we swing by and pick up rita and the kids?
我们干吗不顺便带上丽塔和孩子们
Bring them along too.
带他们一块儿干
What makes you think you can count on miguel?
你为什么觉得能指望上米格尔
He's just a little jumpy. he's new at this.
他只是有点儿神经质 他还是新手
Mark my words, dex,
记住我的话 德克斯
he'll give you up in a heartbeat to save his own ass.
为救自己 他转眼就会把你抛弃了
This is not a guy who wants to spend the rest of his life in a cage.
他不是个愿意在局子里度过余生的人
Just one more thing miguel and I have in common.
我和米格尔在这点上一样
You don't know what you're getting into.
你不知道自己在做什么
You've never had to rely on anyone else before, dexter.
你以前从没依靠过别人 德克斯特
Because you taught me loneliness as an art form.
因为你告诉过我 寂寞像是种艺术形式
But guess what?
可你猜怎么着
I finally have a life with a family and now a friend...
我现在终于有了个家 现在还有了朋友
Who I trust.
我该相信谁
We only see two things in people...
我们只能看见人们的两面
What we wanna see and what they wanna show us.
我们所见和他们愿意展示出的
You don't know miguel any more than he knows you.
你了解米格尔没有他了解你多
You aren't seriously gonna lecture me on
你不是认真的吧 在你留下烂摊子之后
Relationships after the debris field you left behind.
还打算给我讲解人际关系吧
No matter how close two people are, an infinite distance separates them.
两个人再亲近 他们之间始终有距离
Look at you and me.
看看你和我
Mind if I get a picture with you, jefe?
介意我跟你合个影吗 头儿
You got a cam--oh.
你有相机吗
Oh, yeah.
有啊
No problema.
当然可以
Gracias.
谢谢
Any truth you're gonna run for d.a.?
你打算竞选地方检察官 这是真的吗
Uh...if I do, I'm gonna need your support.
如果是的话 我需要你的支持
You got it, jefe.
我支持你 头儿
Thanks, officer.
谢谢你 警官
You listen to me, pulled pork.
听着 酒囊饭袋
I got no clue why the fuck you dragged me down here in all this humiliation,
我不知道你干吗拖我到这里还侮辱我
But you can suck my white dick,
不过如果你以为我能帮你这墨西哥佬
You think I'm helping your spic ass with shit.
你还不如给我吹♥箫♥
This all ends right here, right now, clemson.
现在在这儿做个了结吧 克莱姆森
This makes us even.
这东西让我们扯平了
When you walk out the door,
你走出门
One of your nazi pals is waiting for you in the parking garage.
你的一个纳粹同党会在停车场等你
From now on, all of the threats to my family, they stop,
现在起停止所有对我家人的威胁
understand?
明白吗
I knew my aryan brothers would come through, ese.
就知道雅利安兄弟会帮我脱险的
Thanks.
谢谢你
Have any arrangements been made in case this guy's
要是这人要花更多时间做证词
Testimony runs a little long and he has to stay another day?
有没有给他准备个地方多呆上一天
We're holding a spot for him in protective at miami-dade.
在戴德郡 我们有个安全的地方给他
My good man. appreciate it.
干的好 谢谢你
I got a witness in there, man, he's taking a nap.
我在那儿有个证人 他正在午睡
I'm gonna really need him fresh for court in a couple of hours.
我要他在几小时后 上庭时保持清醒
I gotta put a county wristband on him.
我要给他带上手铐
Just take a second.
一会儿就好
Clem galt,I'm your wheel man.
克莱姆森·盖尔特 我是你的接头人
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Heil hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Let's get the fuck outta here. ride's this way.
咱们赶紧离开这鬼地方 这边走
Have ya outta the country by lunchtime.
午饭时你就能离开这个国家了
Fuck!
妈的
Shit! what's going on here?
靠 怎么了
I don't know. come on.
我不知道 快点儿
I'll get ya outta here.
我会把你弄出去的
We just gotta get to the car.
只是得到汽车那儿去
Galt had to have an accomplice.
盖尔特肯定有个共犯
Just set up a perimeter around this building right away.
马上在大楼周围布下警戒线
No one should get in or out.
没人能进来或出去
Fuckin' spic set us up.
混♥蛋♥墨西哥佬摆了我们一刀
This guy cannot get away!
不能让那人跑了
And I'm gonna return the favor.
我会报恩的
That's mighty white of you.
你很假唉
Galt's right. he's selling you out.
加特是对的 他把你出♥卖♥♥♥了
Never underestimate the capacity of other people to let you down.
从来不要低估别人让你失望的能力
It's not the time, dad.
不用你说 老爸
There he goes.
看看他吧
Looking out for number one.
了解自己的当务之急
Which is what you should have done.
恰恰也是你该做的
Like the man said, nobody gets in or out.
就像那个人说的 没人可以进出的
Might as well give up.
要不然你就投降吧
No sense risking death by cop.
死于警♥察♥手下是没意义的
You keep miguel's involvement secret,
你要是不声张米格尔介入的事情
He might let you off with a few years.
他可能会放马你几年的
Stop.
别说了
Unless they find those blood slides when they toss your apartment.
除非他们搜你公♥寓♥时发现那些血涂片
Stop!
闭嘴
Hola, amigo.
你好啊 孩子
I'm gonna drop you off at your car.
我会把你载到你停车的地方
Then I'll meet you at the stash house as soon as I can get outta here.
我出去后就在秘密小屋见面
Wait for me, huh? Thanks for this.
你等着我 好吧 谢谢你做这些
That's what friends are for.
朋友之间不就应该这样么
Hey,
嗨
I'm gonna do a loop around the building until you get more backup here,
在增援到达前我会绕着这楼转一圈
Okay?
怎么样
You got it, jefe.
没问题
Gimme a fucking break, ramon.
别老他妈的缠着我 雷蒙
Don't fucking lie to me
别他妈的对我撒谎
You can make this stop right now...
你可以让我立马停手的
If you tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪就行
I don't know.
我真的不知道
You're making this very hard on yourself, felipe.
你这样会搞得自己很惨的 费列普
Whoa!
哇
You scared the fuckmother out of me.
你大爷的吓死我了
You're the one that called me.
明明是你挂电♥话♥给我的么
What do we got?
这里什么情况
Kidnapping, for starters.
绑♥架♥ 初学水平的
Who's the special guest?
谁是特别嘉宾
That's felipe cepeda.
那是费列普·凯培达
He's one of freebo's hemp suppliers.
他是费宝的大♥麻♥供货商之一
I questioned him a couple of weeks ago.
几个星期前我问讯他过
Now ramon's got a few questions of his own.
现在雷蒙要亲自问他几个问题了
Well, so far, I've only heard one-- where's freebo?
目前为止我只有一个问题 费宝哪去了
I'm just waiting for the skinning to start.
现在我只等着看剥皮
Oye.
喂
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表