Yeah, I know you are. I know you are.
我知道你们能行的 我知道的
That's why I feel like I'm
但我总感觉
In such a difficult situation.
在这种情况下
What is that?
怎么
You've dedicated so many
你们投入了大量警力精力
Of your resources towards resolving this.
来解决这个案子
He's trying to end the investigation.
他想结束调查
Is it worth it?
这值得吗
We both know if you don't catch a perp
我们大家都知道 如果在开始的48小时内
In the first 48 hours, the chances significantly drop
没抓住那个疑犯 抓获的机会将大大降低
That you ever will-- miguel.
以至消失 米格尔
This is not the time to give up
现在还不是放弃的时候
Or even slow down.
更不能放慢速度
We will find fred bowman.
我们一定要找到佛瑞德·鲍曼
We'll bring him to justice.
我们一定会将他绳之以法
Thank you, maria. thank you.
谢谢 玛丽亚 谢谢
Tonight...
今晚
Viernes cultural.
有个维耶那斯狂欢
Come by the beach,
就在海边
Grab a beer, uh... medianoche.
欢迎来喝瓶啤酒
Right after work.
下班后就来
You'll be home by eight.
你8点钟就能回家
I don't know if rita will be up for it.
我不知道丽塔是否会同意
Syl already talked to her.
西尔已经和她谈过了
She'd love to go.
她很想去
Then, viernes cultural it is.
那就维耶那斯狂欢上见吧
Did he say anything
他有提到
About the chicky hines situation?
切奇·海恩斯的案子吗
I still got a witness in lockup
我那个证人还关着呢
That says hines is innocent.
海恩斯是清白的
Miguel is aware of that.
米格尔已经知道了
I know.
我知道
To get around to questioning my witness?
有时间问我的证人
I assumed he had already.
我猜他已经问过了
Not as of this morning.
今天早上还没有
Well, I'm sure he'll get to it.
我相信他会这么做的
I'll talk to him.
我会和他谈谈
We got a new murder victim.
又有人被杀了
Dumped in the park just like our jane doe.
和那个女尸一样被扔在公园
Some of his skin was sliced off.
部分皮肤被切开了
It looks like freebo struck again.
看起来像费宝又作案了
All right. let's get there.
好吧 去现场
It can't be freebo.
不可能是费宝
I killed him.
我已杀了他
But only miguel and I know that.
但这只有米格尔和我知道
And we're not at liberty to tell.
我们也都守口如瓶
Javier garza. he was a low-life pimp.
哈维耶 是个潦倒的皮条客
He's the one that connected
是他告诉我费宝和
Our jane doe to freebo.
那女尸案有关的人
Well, it looks like freebo
这样看来费宝
Paid him back for that.
是为此而报复他
Well I can't say for certain
单凭肉眼 没仪器
Until I get this under the 'scope,
我还不能确定
But I'm guessing we're looking
但我猜我们要找的是
At something like an eight-inch blade,
刃长八英寸的刀
Razor sharp.
非常锋利
Single-edged. same type of...
单面刀刃 这种刀
Instrument used on our jane doe.
和杀死那个女人的是同一种刀
So freebo killed javier.
这么说费宝杀了哈维耶
No, he didn't kill javier.
不 不是他
One of the tree-trimmers called it in,
一个园艺工人电♥话♥报案
Said he didn't see anything
说他没发觉有什么奇怪的
Or anyone unusual.
也没发现什么人
It all points to freebo.
这一切都指向费宝
Looks like he got a little hungry
看起来他对活人皮肉
For flesh this time.
兴趣很大啊
Yeah, what the hell's that about?
是啊 这是为什么呢
Do we think he's eating it?
你是说他是吃吗
There's a lot more cannibalism in this country
这个国家里人吃人的现象
Than any of you realize.
比你们想象中都要多
Maybe the skin's like a trophy or something.
也许他把皮肤视作战利品一类
Or he just likes to hurt people.
或者他就是存心想杀人
What do you think, dex?
你觉得呢 德克斯
Well, they all sound like good theories to me.
我觉得你们的见解都有独到之处
Way to commit.
保留意见么
All right, so far
好了 目前为止
We haven't found shit on freebo.
我们还没有抓到费宝的把柄
But now he's giving us a second chance.
但现在他又现行了
So let's not blow it.
别搞砸了
Quinn, morgan... let's get a canvas going.
奎恩 摩根 咱们开始吧
One block perimeter. start with the tree trimmers.
周围一个街区内 从园艺工开始调查
Why don't you take the tree trimmers.
要不你去问园艺工吧
I'm going to start over here.
我从那边开始
Oh, gosh. I wonder why.
天呐 我就知道
Can you come down here?
你能下来下吗
Sure.
当然
Hi. I'm detective joseph quinn.
你好 我是约瑟夫·奎恩警探
There's nothing to worry about here.
别担心
Did you guys see anything?
两位看到什么了么
How long have you been out here?
你们来这儿多久了
You been out here a while?
来一段时间了么
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
George washington king.
乔治·华盛顿·金
And you called this in?
是你报的案么
Yes, I did.
是的
You found the body?
你发现了尸体
Uh...no, no. mario did.
嗯 不 马里奥发现的
Will you join us please?
能问你几个问题么
Van aqui.
过来
Mario, did you notice anyone else?
马里奥 你还发现其他人吗
Keep my eyes on my work.
我在专心剪树
I got to go with freebo on this one.
这次一定要抓住费宝
That means he's stepping out
这样看来 他又跑出
From wherever he's been hiding.
来兴风作浪了
Not so good for our latest victim,
对咱们这受害人可说是不幸
But good for us.
但对我们可是机会
Yeah...
是啊
Yeah.
是的
Hey, dex, let's grab a beer tonight,
嘿 德克斯 晚上一起喝一杯吧
Talk about my jane doe.
谈谈那个女尸的案子
I'd like to help you,
我很愿意帮你
But I really have too much to deal with right now.
可最近事儿真的太忙
What do you have to deal with?
你都忙些什么
Rita's pregnant.
丽塔怀孕的事儿
Say again?
你说什么
Rita's pregnant.
丽塔怀孕了
You're lying!
你就扯吧
I'm not lying.
我没有
A baby?!
有宝宝了
A motherfucking roly-poly chubby-cheeked shit-machine?
一个他♥娘♥的♥圆滚脸矮冬瓜的便便宝宝?
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑么
Well, I've never heard it described
我倒从没听过人这么说孩子的
In quite those words before, but yeah.
不过 也算对吧
That's so great!
太好了
I'm so happy for you guys.
真为你们高兴
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Baby on board.
宝宝要出世了
I've got to get on board.
我也要准备一下了
Grab a sweater.
带上外套
It'll get cool later.
天变凉了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表