It's just blood. there's no body.
这只是血迹而已 没有尸体
He would even knowwhat to do with one. I never taught himhow to dispose...
他甚至都不知道怎么处理 我没教过他
As far as miguel knows,
目前米格尔仅知晓
The best place to dispose of a bodyis beneath an open grave.
最好藏尸点是开放坟墓的底下
Good thinking.
想法不错
Hello.
有人在吗
Uh, set-ups arein the kitchen.
呃 在厨房♥呢
Miguel?
米格尔
Hi. any bites?
嗨 有问题吗
No, just nosy neighbors so far.
不是 我以为是吵闹的邻居呢
Syl's office said that she would be here.
西尔的助理说她应该在这
Is she out back or- no, she wasn't feeling upto an open house,
她来了吗 或者她不舒服在房♥间里待着
So I'm sitting it for her.
所以我在等她
Well, you're a good friend.
哦 你真是个好人
Here. you should have these.
给你 你拿着吧
How about I make sure syl gets them?
不如让我送给西尔吧
Miguel.
米格尔
Flowers are a good start,but can I be honest?
花儿是个好的开始 但我能否坦言相告
I like honest.
我喜欢实话实说
you're an idiot. that's honest.
你是个大白♥痴♥ 大实话
You were smart enough to ask her to marry you,
你够聪明了 向她求婚
And she's stillthat same fantastic woman.
她仍然是很棒的女人
You don't thinki know that?
你以为我不知道吗
Well, you're not actingthat way.
行 你不应该用这种方式
I am not havinga goddamn affair, okay.
我没问题 好不好
all right, let's say that's the truth. it is.
好吧 我们只说事实 确实如此
Either way,you violated her trust.
随便 你辜负了她对你的信任
I just needed space.
我只是需要点空间
I've got everything falling apart around me now, you know, oscar, ramon,
周围的事太多太琐碎 奥斯卡 雷蒙
Now my cases
现在再加上我的事
and the same thingsare falling apart for her,
她同样被这些琐事烦心
Because she's your partner.
因为她是你的伴侣啊
You're a wise person,aren't you?
你可真是聪明的女人
Well, if I am,
如果我是
it's only because I've learned from my many, many mistakes.
那也是积累在失败的经验上的
You have insight.
你真有见地
And I tell you what.
让我来告诉你
I'm gonna follow your lead.
我会按你说的做
So point the way.
所以给我指条明路吧
Mr. king, I understand that respect is very importantto you.
金先生 我知道尊重对你来说很重要
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
And I'm sure you feel that people have to earn your respect.
我认为别人也应该得到你的尊重
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
I feellike you've earned this.
我觉得你赚到了
What's the matter,little gardener? huh?
怎么啦 小园丁
You feel disrespected?
你感觉没被尊重吗
You'll get used to it in prison
你会在牢里习惯的
because your foreman mario's next door,
你的工头马里奥就在你隔壁
And he is spilling his guts.
他全身都害怕得抽动
You are so surehe's afraid of you. why?
为什么你这么肯定他怕你 为什么
What did you doto him?
你到底对他做了什么
What did you doto anton?what did you do?
你对安东又做了什么 你到底做了什么
Morgan!
摩根
Fuck.
妈的
Help!
救命啊
Help me!
救救我
You know, we're supposedto be working together.
你知道的 我们可是工作搭档
You keep going off half-cocked. how am I supposed to trust you?
你都快发飙了 我怎么相信你能办好案
You trust me? that's unbelievable.
你不相信我 还真是难以置信
You're lucky batista wasn'twatching the monitors.
你运气不错 巴蒂斯塔没在看监视器
What the fuck were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在想什么
I was thinking about anton. you oughta try itsome time.
我只是在想安东 你也该想想
I want to find himjust as bad as you do.
我只想找到他 我的心情和你一样糟糕
If you gave a shit about anton,
如果你敢骗我
you wouldn't have made himyour fake c.i.
安东再也不会当你的线人了
And he wouldn't be messed upin this.
他也就不会被卷入这件事了
You're the one too busy boning him to
你就是那个给他
Provide him with protective surveillance.
提供保护监视的人
You are so crossing the lineright now.
你越线了
Am i?
是吗
You knew anton was in town.
你知道安东在城里
And I fucking told himto call it in.
我还告诉他可以找我
You should have called it inyour fucking self.
你应该自己找他
I know. it's my fault.
我知道 都是我的错
No, you're right.
不 这不是你的错
I used him. i...
我利用了他 我...
Just fucking used him.
只是利用他
We can only hold george king for a few more hours.
我们只能扣留乔治·金几个小时
We better get back to work.
我们该回去工作了
Schedule says there are four funerals today.
今天安排了四场葬礼
Graves back-hoed last night.
而坑昨晚就已挖好
That's four miguel could have chosen from.
米格尔会在这四者中选其一
She's not here. that's one down.
她不在这 一发失败(网球用词)
That blood might not even belong to ellen.
那个血迹甚至可能不是艾伦的
Could be a client's blood. or the previous owner's.
可能是当事人的血 或是以前留下的
He did it. miguel really did it.
他做了 米格尔真的这么做了
And I taught him how. I guided him to this.
是我教他的 是我指导他的
I created... this.
是我造成了 这一局面
I'm sorry.
对不起
Miguel's making his own choices now.
米格尔现在会自己拿主意了
Look who he chose.
看他的选择
She didn't deserve this.
她不该死的
You can say it.
你说点什么
Won't change anything, dex,
木已成舟 德克斯
whether I told you so or not.
无论我是否教你过你法则
Easier to accept it.
还是接受事实的好
'cause there'll be plenty more where ellen came from.
因为将有更多和艾伦一样的人
No, there won't.
不 不会的
Hey, miguel, is it too late to grab that lunch?
米格尔 现在约你吃午饭是不是太晚
So what do you think of this george king sicko?
你怎么看乔治那案子
Skinner suspect?
剥皮客头号♥疑犯
I gotta go from here to your precinct to discuss
我要去你们分局
Whether we're gonna file charges against this guy.
确定是否证据充分以起诉他
you think he's the guy? he's the guy.
你觉得他是凶手 他是凶手
Skinner.
剥皮客
Well,if the law can't get him, you and I can.
如果法律不能将他绳之以法 我们来
In fact, I could have this guy out on the streets in a few hours.
实际上 我可以暂时释放这家伙几小时
You need some help on this one, or is this another solo project?
你是需要我协助 还是准备再单干一把
We agreed to leave ellen wolf alone.
我们同意不去对付艾伦·沃尔夫
Technically, we agreed not to kill her together.
确切说是否决了一起杀害她的想法
and we didn't.
我们没有那样做
technically? I know. that'sthat's bullshit.
确切说 我知道 那是胡说八道
I didn't tell you because I know you wouldn't approve.
我没告诉你是因为我知道你不会同意
'cause she wasn't guilty.
但她无罪的
Apparently, we have a different definition of that word.
显然 我们对这个词有不同的定义
You got rid of her because she got in your way.
你除掉她是因为她挡了你的路
Whatever happened to serving justice?
你所谓的扶持正义呢
Is that really why you do this, dex?
这就是你这么做的原因 德克斯
to serve justice?
为了正义
We don't have to pretend with each other.
我们开门见山地说吧
that's what I thought. okay.
我就这么想的 好的
I should have told you.
我该告诉你
It was a chicken shit thing to do, and I abused your trust- a trust,
这是件小事 我辜负了你的信任
By the way,that wasn't easy to earn.
顺便说一下 这信任真不容易获得
That's not lost on me.
我没有损失
I gave you my shirt linking me to freebo's death.
我把染有费宝血迹的衬衫交给你
I wish I had another one to prove to
我希望我能向你证明
You how important this partnership is to me.
这种搭档关系对我是多么重要
I'd take a little remorse.
我有点后悔
You would know that I don't feel it.
而我不后悔
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表