Ma'am the cap needs to come with me.
小姐 我们得带走这顶帽子
Sorry, fiona.
不好意思 菲欧娜
We'll give it back to you when we're done.
我们鉴定完会把帽子还给你
You won't.
你们不会的
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Come on, right here.
拜托 看这里
I'm telling you
我告诉你
That i, joseph quinn, will personally make sure
我 乔·奎恩 在此发誓
That hat comes back to you unharmed.
会把帽子完完整整地交还给你
He's good.
他真不错
Who knew?
天知道
Is there anything else you want to keep of jack's?
您还需要保留杰克的哪些物品
Maybe one of his shirts?
比如他的衬衫之类
Come on.
来吧
He's like the fucking witness whisperer.
他妈的他在当心理医生么
Maybe he should propose to rita for me.
或者他该帮我向丽塔求婚
Astor, that's so unfair.
爱斯特 这不公平
You're my little girl, and you always will be.
你是我女儿 永远都是
You know that, right?
你知道的
rita, you in there?
丽塔 你在里面吗
rita, you in there?
丽塔 你在里面吗
Yeah, just one second.
在 你等等
Astor, I asked you a question.
爱斯特 我问你个问题
Look, whether dexter and I get married
德克斯特和我结不结婚
Is between him and me.
这和你无关
You and i, we have to work
我们得努力做到
On being kinder with each other.
和平相处
Do you think you can help me with that?
你觉得你能做到吗
Please?
拜托了
Rita, we need you out here.
丽塔 快出来
Look, I've gotta get back to work.
我得回去工作了
We're gonna talk about this tonight, okay?
我们今晚再谈 行吗?
All right.
好的
We need to switch rooms.
我们得换房♥间
We were expecting to watch the sun set
我们本想在蜜月套房♥
From our honeymoon suite,
看日落
Because, obviously, we're on our honeymoon.
因为 很显然我们是在度蜜月
But we couldn't see anything.
但我们什么都看不到
Right, uh...
是啊
Well, the sun sets in the west.
太阳从西边落下
And miami is on the east coast of florida,
但迈阿密在佛罗里达东海岸
So there's really nothing we can--
所以我们什么都
The brochure said,
宣传册上说
"watch the sun set over the ocean."
在海上看日落
Didn't it, honey?
不是吗 亲爱的
It may have said "sun rise."
那说的可是日出
We want your best room.
我们要这里最好的房♥间
The honeymoon suite is our best room.
蜜月套房♥就是这最好的了
There's always a better room.
你们肯定有更好的吧
Look, I'm sorry.
不好意思
Perhaps I can offer you a complimentary breakfast.
给你们提供免费早餐怎样
I want a higher floor,
我想换高点的楼层
A better view, and better lighting.
风景更好 光线充足的
It was way too dark in there with the curtains closed.
这里窗帘关着就太黑了
How 'bout a one hour spa treatment?
给你们免费一小时的水疗怎么样?
I want a better room.
我想换好点的房♥间
All right, we don't have a better room
可我们没更好的了
Unless you build one, and being a bitch
除非你自己去建一个 不然
Isn't gonna change that.
跟我无理取闹可没用
Rita.
丽塔
Excuse me. I'll be right with you.
抱歉 我马上回来
We can't have this conversation again.
不能再这样了
I know. I'm sorry.
对不起
This is the second time this week.
这是这周第二次了
Plus, you're always on a break or calling in sick.
而且 你总是在休息要么就是请病假
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道你是怎么了
But, honestly, it's always something.
反正总是有事
And now I have to comp the honeymoon suite.
现在我还得找蜜月套房♥
I'm really sorry, but I just can't afford
很抱歉 但我真的
To employ you anymore.
请不起你了
Now, how can we make this right?
那我们怎么办
Some people are ticking time bombs.
某些人在等着最后的通牒
Ramon is one of them.
雷蒙便是其中之一
And miguel needs to see him explode.
得让米格尔看到他爆发的样子
The inciter,
导火线
That's a role I've always been good at.
正是我所擅长扮演的角色
Pick-up for morgan.
摩根的外带
Ramon. hey, how you doing?
雷蒙 最近如何
Dexter.
德克斯特
Oh, that's right. miguel said you two came here.
是啊 米格尔说了你俩常来这里
It's your secret spot, right?
是你们得秘密据点 对吧
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
I'll keep it between the three of us.
我会保守秘密的
Jefe, another rum and coke.
埃非 再来杯加可乐的朗姆酒
Oh, and could I get some extra pickles?
能不能再给我来点泡菜?
Hey, sorry about the way
不好意思
astor treated little carlos yesterday.
昨天爱斯特那样子对小卡洛斯
Oh, right, you left.
是啊 你走了
It was a minor turf war.
简直是一场小型赛马
Don't worry, I watched out for him.
别担心 我会看着他
Carlos is a tough kid.
卡洛斯真是个稳重的孩子
He can hold his own.
他可以自己搞定的
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
Sure you want to be drinking that?
你想喝那个?
If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't drink it.
为什么不喝
It's just...
就是
You know, miguel's worried about you.
米格尔很担心你
No offense, dexter,
德克斯特 没有冒犯的意思
But if miguel has a problem with me
但米格尔如果对我不满
He will tell me himself.
他自己会告诉我
Right.
是的
I mean, he said he did.
他说他是那么做的
But, yeah, he will again if he needs to.
但如果需要的话他会
What goes on between me and my brother
我和我兄弟之间发生什么
Is between me and my brother.
是我们之间的事
Absolutely.
那是当然
I just happened to be there
只是在米格尔需要找人说话的时候
When miguel needed someone to talk to.
我碰巧在那儿
Since I've been through it too.
因为我也有类似的经历
My mother was killed when I was a kid.
在我很小的时候 我母亲被人杀害
I'm sorry.
真替你难过
So I know how it feels.
我知道那是什么感觉
But it gets easier.
现在好多了
Like miguel said, when he accepted his loss
就像米格尔说的 他接受了这个事实
And found closure, he moved on.
并开始了新的生活
Hey!
嘿
Nobody is accepting anything.
没有人接受得了
Okay?
知道吗
And when your homicide department
只有你们部门
Gets off its ass and starts doing its fucking job,
真正开始做实事的时候
Maybe then me and my brother will move on.
我和我哥哥才可以开始新的生活
Extra pickles.
赠送的泡菜
Thanks.
谢谢
I must have misinterpreted what he said.
我一定是误解你哥哥的话了
Yeah.
是啊
You did.
你是误会了
Well, enjoy your dinner.
你慢慢吃吧
And tell carlos I said howdy.
替我跟卡洛斯问好
I knew I'd find you still here.
就知道你还在这儿
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表