剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
I asked her to marry me.
她拒绝了
She said no.
所以她去了海地 我留在了这里
So she went to Haiti, and I stayed here,
这个就是 这就是全部的真♥相♥
And that's -- that's the whole truth.
谢谢告知
Thank you.
我该回去了 一会见
I should get back in there. I'll see you later.
我需要填塞物
I need packing.
冲洗 这里
Irrigation...right here.
注意肠部
Note the enteric content.
能不能过来个人帮我戴下手套
Can someone glove me up?
戴手套干嘛 剪刀
What for? Scissors.
不是让我进来协助你吗
I was told to come scrub in with you.
是让你进来见我
You were told to come see me.
再来点生理盐水
More saline.
问个小问题
Quick question --
如果你是我 你发现
If you were me and found out
有人未经允许私自使用
that someone's been using your prescribing information
你的处方笺
without explicit permission...
你会通知缉毒局吗
...would you inform the D.E.A.?
电刀
Bovie.
再来
And again.
没你的事了 平克尼医生
That will be all, Dr. Pinkney.
注意
请慢开门
来人啊 快救救她
Help her! Help her!
她的心室辅助器警报响了
Her pump alarm is going off!
怎么回事 她还有呼吸吗
What's going on? Is she breathing?
你们在干什么
What are you doing now?
快告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on!
她还活着吗 她会没事的吧
Is she breathing? Is she gonna be okay?
无心脏活动
No cardiac motion.
左心室扩张
Dilated left ventricle.
很烫
It's hot.
肯定是刚才一直在推挤外流的血栓
It must have been pushing against the outflow thrombus.
快告诉我们到底怎么了
Tell us what's going on.
你们为什么不抢救
Why aren't you doing anything?
爸 快让他们救救她啊
Dad, make them do something!
爆♥炸♥带来的创伤
Trauma from the explosion
在她心内形成了大量的血块
caused her to have a massive blood clot in her heart.
抱歉 已经无力回天了
I'm so sorry. There was nothing anyone could do.
她死了吗
She's dead?
创伤患者都有这个风险
Could happen to anyone with trauma,
即使是心脏正常的人也一样
even with a normal heart.
非常抱歉 议员
I'm so sorry, Senator.
她刚刚还在说话呢
She was just talking.
天哪
Oh, God.
我 我还没机会告诉她
I-I didn't even get to tell her...
妈咪
Mommy.
是真的吗
Is it true?
坏事传千里
News travels fast.
你冒用坎贝尔的名字拿镇定剂
You used Campbell's name to get narcotics?
拜托 马里奥
Please, Mario.
又不是可♥卡♥因♥ 只是安♥非♥他♥命♥而已
It's not coke. It's just some adderall.
安格斯就是这样拿到药的
That's how Angus got it.
你引诱他用药
You hooked him up.
现在我变成毒贩了
Now I'm a drug dealer.
不 你是吸毒伙伴 一样糟糕
No, you're a drug buddy. Just as bad.
对 我是他的吸毒伙伴 我们先磨碎药
Yeah, I'm his drug buddy. We actually chop it up,
然后他在我的屁♥股♥上吸毒
and then he snorts it off my ass.
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think this is a joke?
放开我
Hey, let go of me.
我见过毒品对我爸妈 对我的影响
I saw what drugs did to my parents, to me.
我用这种药好几年了 根本没问题
I have been taking the stuff for years without any problem.
如果安格斯不能控制 那也不是我的错
If Angus can't handle it, that's not on me.
要是坎贝尔告诉董事会怎么办
What happens when Campbell goes to the board, huh?
告诉警♥察♥怎么办
Or the cops?
你跟安格斯都会被吊销医师执照
You could lose your medical license and Angus'.
我能对付坎贝尔
I can handle Campbell.
你真的在半夜时来了
You really came in the middle of the night.
我离开这里之后
Well, I haven't been able to sleep at night
晚上根本睡不着
since I left this place.
我真喜欢你对这个房♥间的布置
So, I really like - what you've done to the room.
让人很愉快
It's so cheery.
这只是暂时的工作 记得吗
It's a temp job, remember?
等你回来就结束了
Just until you come back.
你说你遇到难题了
So, you said you have a problem?
对
I do.
是违法的吗
Is it illegal?
你真以为你能把我拖下水
You really think you're gonna drag me off my boat
来讨论预算问题
to talk about the budget?
我宁愿让我的蛋蛋做根管治疗
I'd rather have root canal on my nuts.
我得在日出前找到几百万元才行
I need to find a few million dollars by sunrise.
就这样吗
Is that all?
是给护士的钱
It's for the nurses.
能让他们接下来三年好好继续工作
It will carry them for the next three years.
所以杰西在逼你解决这个问题
So Jesse's breathing down your neck.
不容易吧
It's not easy, is it?
你知道我曾告诉你
You know, I told you,
做这份工作不能交朋友
you can't have friends in this job,
尤其不能跟名叫老妈的200磅波多黎各硬汉当朋友
much less a 200-pound Puerto Rican bruiser named mama.
那位硬汉要发起罢♥工♥了
Well, that bruiser's about to go on strike.
你到底要不要帮我
Are you gonna help me or not?
如果你真的想解决这件事
If you really want to do this,
你必须要擅长政♥治♥
you got to get good at politics.
你准备好了吗
You ready for that?
见过今晚的事以后 我也不确定
After what I've seen tonight, I'm not so sure.
首先 你拿错预算了
For starters, wrong budget.
这是急诊室的预算
That is the E.R. budget.
总预算
The overall budget.
只知道你有多少钱是不够的
It's not enough to know how much you have.
-你得知道 -其他人有多少钱
- You got to know -- - What everybody else has.
这就是政♥治♥
That's politics.
雷顿医生 你有空吗
Dr. Leighton, you got a sec?
怎么了 沙维提
What is it, Savetti?
你已经注意到安格斯不太对劲
You've noticed Angus has been acting strange,
不太一样了
a little different.
发生什么事
What's going on?
他以为他能控制
He thinks he's got it under control.
但他不行
He doesn't.
马里奥 你到底在说什么
Mario, what are you talking about?
他在滥用安♥非♥他♥命♥
He's abusing adderall.
我以为我在保护他
I thought I was protecting him,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
我们得在他真的伤害自己之前帮助他
We have to help him before he really hurts himself.
-或伤害别人之前 -没错
- Or someone else. - Yeah.
呼吸道阻塞
Losing an airway!
帮我扶住她的头以免她吸入呕吐物
Help me with her head so she doesn't aspirate.
呕吐 间断性意识清醒
Vomiting, uh, intermittent consciousness.
-需要插管吗 -呼叫外科
- Should we intubate? - Page surgery.
颅内压40 她需要开颅手术
Her intracranial's at 40. She needs a craniotomy.
去中♥央♥抢救区 走吧
Center Stage. Let's go.
劳伦森医生 他开始癫痫了
Dr. Lorenson, he started seizing!
他有脑出血 一定是恶化了
He has a brain bleed. Must have gotten worse.
好 保护他的呼吸道 准备移♥动♥
All right, protect his airway. Let's get ready to move.
-怎么了 -里莎 呼叫哈德森医生
- What happened? - Risa, page Dr. Hudson.
告诉他有个脑干出血的病患
Tell him we have a brain-stem bleed.
-快点快点 好了吗 -好了 走
- Come on, come on. Ready? - Yeah. Go.
我们里面有个挤压伤病患 所以
We've got a crush trauma in there, so...
走开 小心
Leave! Watch out!
让开 让开 有病床要经过
Out of the way, out of the way! Coming through!
拜托 快插♥进♥去吧
Come on. Get in line.
雷顿医生 休息一下
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表