剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
你的判断似乎总会被影响
when it comes to Christa Lorenson,
所以 不客气
so you're welcome.
什么意思
Excuse me?
哈德森医生 给你个忠告
Dr. Hudson, let me give you some advice,
请听好了
and please listen carefully.
三思而后行
Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
她在哪 我要见我的女儿
Where is she?! I want to see my daughter!
先生 您现在不能见她
Sir, you can't do that at this point.
-我要报♥警♥ -出什么事了
- I'll call the police! - What seems to be the problem?
这两位违背我的意愿把我女儿送去做手术了
These two sent my daughter to surgery against my wishes.
根据法律蒂娅可以自主做决定
The law says that Tia can make her own decision,
-这就是她的决定 -蒂娅绝不会这么做
- and she did. - Tia would never do that.
她绝不会违背教会
She would never go against our church.
平克尼医生 沙维提医生
Dr. Pinkney, Dr. Savetti,
蒂娅是否在被告知详情后同意手术
did Tia make an informed decision to consent to surgery?
是的
Yes, she did.
谁去告知详情的 你们两个吗
By who? By you?
我说了禁止你们任何人和她说话
I forbade all of you from speaking with her.
打扰一下
Excuse me!
你
You --
你是这里的主管吧
You're in charge here, right?
我的女儿正在进行手术
My daughter is in surgery.
我要求立刻停止
I want it stopped immediately.
本顿先生 我正好也在找你呢
Actually, Mr. Benton, I was just coming to find you.
我这有一份法庭指令
I've got a court order here
判定天使医院有权阻止你
that says Angels has the right to stop you.
现在你可以选择在家属房♥
Now, you are welcome to wait in the family room
等待你的女儿手术结束
until your daughter is out of surgery,
也可以到医院外面去等
or you're welcome to wait outside the building.
你自己决定
Your decision.
你不知道你做了什么
You don't understand what you've done.
任何不服从行为都可能导致我女儿死亡
Any disobedience can result in my daughter's death.
你说什么 如果她不遵从你的意愿就会死
Excuse me? If she disobeys you, she'll die?
不 不是我 是上帝 如果她违
No, not me! God! If she dis--
如果她违背上帝旨意
If she disobeys God.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你们都不明白
None of you understand.
你们两个怎么想的
What were you two thinking?
-法律规定 -我知道法律是怎么规定的
- The law says -- - I know what the law says.
我也知道蒂娅的父亲是怎么要求的
I also know what Tia's father said
还有佩雷洛医生的指示
and, frankly, what Dr. Perello said,
她说了 「别管这事」
which was, "Stay out of it."
哎哟
Oops.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我并不关心你们说了什么 我们没有做错
I don't care. We did the right thing.
-是吗 -是
- Is that so? - Yes!
你可以打电♥话♥给我的主治医生让他开了我
And you can call my attending and get me fired,
但是这个女孩能保住她的腿就是因为我有种
But that girl is gonna keep her leg because I had the balls
-站出来为她说话 -希瑟
- to stand up for her! - Heather.
我不会像高中生一样站在这里任你们批评指责
I'm not gonna stand here and get scolded like I'm in high school.
我们没有做错 你们看着办吧
We did the right thing. Deal with it.
「看着办」
"Deal with it"?
你知道你在跟谁说话吗
Who exactly do you think you're talking to?
我不是不尊重你们
I didn't mean to be disrespectful.
-我只是认为 -我没问你的想法
- I just think -- - I didn't ask what you think.
沙维提医生 你可以走了
Dr. Savetti, we're done here.
尽管不想承认 但是我挺喜欢她的
I hate to admit it, but I kind of like her.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
还有 我手上并没有法庭指令
Plus, I don't exactly have that court order.
医院床单的收据
Receipt for hospital linens.
想在凌晨两点把法官从床上叫起来可不容易
It's hard to get a judge out of bed at 2:00 in the morning.
快呼叫心内科
Someone page cardiology now!
-怎么了 -你的哮喘患者
- What happened? - Your asthma patient.
在停车场被发现了 没有意识
Found unconscious in the parking lot.
-心脏骤停 -啥
- She's in cardiac arrest. - What?
检查心脏活动
Check cardiac motion.
我来 我来
I got it. I got it.
暂停按压
Hold compressions.
-没有 -拿着气囊
- Nothing. - Take the bag.
拿好
Hold it.
心脏骤停
Asystolic arrest?
她胸痛吗
Did she have any chest pain?
-没 就是喘息 -有杂音吗 心脏反应
- No, just wheezing. - Any murmurs, cardiac factors?
-没有 没有 -再来一毫克肾上腺素
- No, nothing! - Another 1 of epi.
右心负荷过重 肺栓塞风险因素呢
Any right heart strain, any P.E. risk factors?
都没有
No and no.
检查脉搏
Pulse check.
拿超声来
Get the ultrasound.
没有心脏活动
No cardiac motion.
大家有什么建议吗
Anyone have any suggestions?
死亡时间 凌晨2点41分
Time of death -- 2:41 A.M.
我 我真的 我真的很抱歉
I -- I'm s-- I'm so sorry.
我给她丈夫打电♥话♥
I'll call her husband.
手术很成功 蒂娅
Surgery went very well, Tia.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
很累 但不疼了
Tired, but the pain's gone.
我爸在哪里
Where's my dad?
你♥爸♥不在这儿
Your dad isn't here.
他在候诊室吗
Is he in the waiting room?
能...能不能去叫一下他
Can -- can one of you go get him?
我...我真的得跟他解释一下
Because I -- I really need to explain all this to him.
蒂娅...
Tia...
他
He, uh...
他走了
He left.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
非神的意愿
Unholy will.
那是什么
What's that?
如果想做或者蓄意做了违背神的意愿的事
It's what they call it when you deliberately think
就是他们的说法
or do something to sabotage divine will -- God's will.
在教堂里这是非常严重的事
It's very serious in the church.
会被逐出教门
People are excommunicated for it.
我们叫了儿童与家庭服务中心
We've, uh, called Child and fFamily Services,
他们会派人
and they're gonna send someone
解决你去哪里的问题
to help you figure out where you're gonna go.
你有没有可以一起住的亲戚
Do you have any relatives that you can stay with?
有个姑姑 可能可以
Um, an -- an aunt, maybe,
但她住在明尼苏达
but she lives in Minnesota.
我很抱歉 蒂娅
I'm so sorry, Tia.
谢谢你们
Thank you
救了我的命
for saving my life.
蒂娅...
Tia...
你救了你自己的命
You saved your own life.
怎么回事
What is it?
你左侧睾丸扭转了
You have a torsion in your left testicle.
扭转就切断了血液供应
It's twisted, cutting off the blood supply.
能不能扭回来
Can you untwist it?
你应该早点告诉我的
You should have told me about this sooner.
扭转需要分秒必争
The torsion has a ticking clock.
没有血液 睾丸不能存活很长时间
The testicle can't survive very long without blood.
希望我们还在那个时间之内
Hopefully, we're still within that window.
这 这是不是说
Does -- does this mean that I'm not gonna be
我不能有孩子了 天啊
able to have children? Oh, god.
JJ 我有两次机会能弄好它
J.J., I have two chances to get this done down here.
如果没有 你就需要手术了
If not, you need a surgeon.
也许你该在外面等 卡米拉
Maybe you should wait outside, Kamilla.
我很抱歉 我该坦诚地都告诉你的
I-I'm sorry. I should have told you everything up front.
我还用落健生发药
I also take Rogaine for my hair.
我不知道这有没有关系
I-I don't know if that matters.
我还色盲
Also, I'm colorblind.
-这不相干吧 -完全不
- That's completely irrelevant, right? - Completely.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表