剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第一季 第十一集
抱歉车开得不稳
Sorry for the bumps.
堵了20英里
Traffic's backed up for 20 miles.
这是去事故现场的唯一道路
This is the only way to the accident site.
那里应该有医护和急救员
There should be a few medics and EMTs,
但我们可能是现场唯一的医生
but we may be the only doctors on site.
打起精神来
Keep your heads on.
那里会有很多人需要你们的帮助
There's gonna be a lot of people there who need your help.
现在忘掉先来先救原则
This is not first come, first served.
初始评估的首要任务是按轻重缓急救治病患
Your primary job on initial eval is to prioritize the patient.
每人带一包标签
Each of you take a packet of tags.
有四种颜色
There are four colors.
绿色代表轻伤
Green is for minor injuries,
黄色代表更严重
Yellow is for more serious injuries,
但无立即生命危险的重伤
but not immediately life-threatening.
红色代表情况危急
Red is for critical patients
不治疗和转移则会死亡的病患
who won't survive without treatment and transport.
黑色标签代表死亡或预计死亡
The black tag is for death or expected death.
等等 「预计死亡」
Wait, "expected death"?
你是要我们给还活着的病患贴上黑色标签
Are you saying we put a black tag on a living patient?
你是要我们决定谁死谁活吗
You want us to decide who lives and dies?
是要你们确定可以拯救谁的生命
We want you to decide whose life you can save.
以便下一位医生或急救员
And prevent the next doctor or EMT who comes along
不在无法救治的病患上浪费宝贵的时间
from spending precious time on an unsalvageable patient.
你们所受的训练都没教过如何应对这一切
There's nothing in your training that's prepared you for this.
做对选择 救活的生命就比失去的多
Do it right and you'll save more lives than you lose.
到了
We're here.
洛杉矶 帕萨迪纳高速公路
放那后面
That back there.
好 打开装备
All right, let's unload our gear.
你们好 欢迎各位
Hello, folks. Welcome to the zone.
抱歉 你是谁
Sorry, who are you?
这里的负责医生
D.I.C., doctor in charge.
被派往各大火车 汽车和其他事故现场的
I'm the guy they send out to all these train wrecks,
就是我
car wrecks. Whatever.
我刚和吉娜·佩雷洛通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with a Gina Perello.
她说会过来两名主治医师 四名急诊住院医师
She said I have two attendings, four E.R.rez,
和一名外科住院医师 谁是外科住院医师
and one surgical rez -- who's the surgical?
-希瑟·平克尼 -我也是外科医师
- Heather Pinkney. - I'm a surgeon, as well.
通常会留一人在帐篷里 另一人则去现场
We usually keep one in the tent, one in the field.
你去现场
You're gonna be the roamer.
你一定是洛里斯医生 和我一起留在这里
You must be Dr. Rorish. You're gonna be here with me.
我去现场作用更大
I'm better in the field.
洛里斯医生 你现在在我的急诊室
You're now in my E.R., Dr. Rorish.
我要是让你留在帐篷里 你就得留下
If I say you're in the tent, you're in the tent.
给我把所有血液按血型分好
I need all this blood organized by type.
剩下的 带上包和标签
The rest of you, bags and tags.
行动起来吧 各位
Let's move, folks.
-把氧气罐立起来 -你没事吧 琳恩
- Oxygen tanks upright! - You good, Leanne?
没事 你去吧 多注意着
Yeah. You go ahead. Keep your wits about you.
好运 好了
Good luck. All right?
回头见
See you on the other side.
那家伙的马甲上就差写上「国王」了
That guy's vest is missing a "K."
我让摆放在这里的轮床到哪儿去了
Where are the gurneys that I asked for to be lined up here?
劳伦森医生 这边 驾驶员我负责
Dr. Lorenson, over here. I've got the driver.
-你们是医生 -乘客我负责
- You're doctors. - I got the passenger.
救救我们 求你了
Help us! Please!
求你了 救救我们
Please, help us!
-没事的 有我们呢 -我手臂骨折了
- It's okay. We got you. - My arms are broken.
-能听见吗 -他的头重重地撞在窗户上了
- Can you hear me? - His head -- his head hit the window hard.
他呼吸困难 没反应...
His breathing is labored. He's non-responsive ...
-你是医生吗 -我是临终关怀护士
- Are you a doctor? - I'm a hospice nurse.
爱丽丝·塞勒斯 他怎么样了
Alice Sellers. How is he?
-救救他 -他是你丈夫吗 爱丽丝
- Please, help him. - Is he your husband, Alice?
不是 他叫弗雷德
No, his name is Fred.
他叫弗雷德 我们一起吃晚餐
His name is Fred. We were at dinner.
好的
Okay. Okay.
他是我约会对象
He's my date.
-爱丽丝 -在
- Alice. - Yeah.
我得检查一下你
I need to examine you.
你其他地方有受伤吗
Do you have any other injuries?
右手臂 我右脚骨折了
My right arm. My right foot is broken.
多发性骨折 怀疑腹膜内出血
Multiple fractures. Suspect intraperitoneal bleed.
出血性休克
Hemorrhagic shock.
他没事吧
Is -- is he okay?
很遗憾 爱丽丝
I'm so sorry, Alice.
-什... -很遗憾
- Wha... - I'm so sorry.
什么 不
What? What? No!
麻烦把这位女士送去分诊区
Let's get this lady back to triage, please!
我知道黑色标签是什么意思
I know what a black tag is.
不 不要放弃他
No, don't black-tag him.
-好 没事了 -他还有呼吸
- Okay. Okay. - He's still breathing!
他还有呼吸
He's still breathing!
由于大雾和交通阻塞
Police and fire rescue teams
警♥察♥和消防救援队伍
are hindered in getting to the accident site
前往事故现场的道路受到阻碍
by the heavy fog and the traffic gridlock all around it.
我的人到现场了吗
Are my people on site yet?
刚到
Just arrived.
天使中心 我是911调度员
Angels Base, 911 dispatch.
我接到现场打来的电♥话♥
I have a call from the scene.
听起来像个小孩 我给你转接过来
Sounds like a kid. I'm gonna transfer her.
不不不 那归911管
Uh, no, no. That -- that goes to 911.
我们只和医护人员通话
We only talk to medics.
她听上去是一个人
She sounds isolated.
听不太懂她在说什么
Can't quite make out what she's saying.
她说她妈妈情况很糟
Says her mom's in bad shape.
一旦开始直接和病患对话
You start talking to patients directly
那你就等于掉进兔子洞了 相信我
and you're going down a rabbit hole -- trust me.
你好
Hello?
有人在听吗
Is anybody there?
你好
Hello.
我是天使纪念医院的佩雷洛医生
This is Dr. Perello at Angels Memorial Hospital.
你叫什么
What's your name?
莉莉
Lily.
我妈妈和哥哥在后面...
My mom and my brother are back...
我们 汽车突然转向 我们掉下了...
and we -- the car swerved and we went over the...
莉莉 我听不清你说的 亲爱的
Lily, I'm having trouble hearing you, sweetheart.
那里有医生 他们穿着黄色马甲
We have doctors there. They're wearing yellow vests.
这儿很冷...我什么都看不见
It's cold and... I can't see anything.
好 莉莉 你们在哪儿 亲爱的
All right. Lily, where are you, honey?
莉莉
Lily.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
还能听得见吗
Can you still hear me?
你看那雾啊 能见度不到10英尺
Look at that fog. Can't see 10 feet.
大雾天气...
Heavy fog conditions...
突发新闻
帕萨迪纳高速公路发生数车相撞
雾散后 他们就会把人送回这里
When it lifts and they start bringing people back here,
楼下会一团糟
all hell's gonna break loose downstairs.
准备好
Be ready.
目前为止 我们只
Now, so far, we only have...
杰西 护士们都在议论
You know, Jesse, the nurses have been talking.
他们说你 你被批准出院了
They said that your, uh -- your discharge has been approved.
你的检查结果都出来了 都正常
Your labs are all back. They're normal.
即使是真的 那也是私人信息
Even if that was true, that's private information.
那些护士不应该到处说
Those nurses shouldn't be flapping their traps.
是这里热吗
Is it hot in here?
没有 冷静
No. No, and calm down.
听着 这只是因为我们想你了
Look, it's just because we miss you.
我做了个剖腹探查
Ah, I did a lap.
感觉就像造金字塔
Feel like I just built the pyramids.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表