剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第一季 第十五集
《黑色警报》前情提要
Previously on "Code Black"...
皮内达医生
Dr. Pineda.
戈登是吗
Gordon?
我很惊讶你竟然记得我
I'm surprised you remember me.
才过一天而已
It was just yesterday.
什么情况 皮内达医生
What's going on, Dr. Pineda?
他是戈登 一个病人
This is Gordon. He's a patient.
你不能进来 走吧 出去
You shouldn't be in here. Let's go. Out.
你这样有些不礼貌吧
That's a little rude, isn't it?
你的态度很有问题
You have an attitude problem.
听着 我不想再谈这个了
Look, I don't want to talk about this anymore.
我已经跟警♥察♥说清楚了
I already gave a statement to the cops.
事情很突然 可我们已经尽力了
Things happened fast, but we did everything we could.
别人怎么说都不是真的
Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
我很难过 我们都难过
I was upset. We all were.
当一名病患...不仅是病患
When a patient is... more than a patient --
我知道这很艰难
I know this is difficult.
抱歉 我不懂为什么要这么做
I'm sorry, um, I don't why we're doing this.
发生了这样的悲剧 医院有必要
After a tragedy like this, the hospital has to conduct
进行内部面谈
its own internal review.
过去几天里我们已了解了很多
And we've learned a lot in the past couple of days.
这些是医院监控录像拍下的照片
These are photos from hospital surveillance cameras.
事发当天 这是他在休息室外拍下的
The day it happened, here he is outside the break room.
他在观察佩雷洛和皮内达医生
He's watching doctors Perello and Pineda.
这是几天前他在走廊跟踪皮内达医生
Here he is a few days earlier in the hallway behind Dr. Pineda.
另一张是五周前的
And another -- five weeks ago.
事发四天前 又跟踪她
Four days before that. Again, following her.
目前 在过去的两个月里
So far, we've counted 17 different times
我们发现戈登·赫什曼在医院出现了17次
Gordon Heshman's been here in the past two months.
一天12个小时
12-hour day,
再过六小时又得回来
have to be back in another six.
你到哪一楼
Where you going?
和你一样
Uh, same.
你好
Hey.
戈登
Gordon?
皮内达医生
Dr. Pineda.
到哪一楼
Floor?
地下4楼
Uh, B4.
有个聚会
It's a party.
只是很开心我感觉好多了 得感谢你
Uh, just glad I'm feeling better, though, thanks to you.
差点忘按了
I almost forgot.
我...
I...
今天把车停在了其他地方
I parked on a different floor today.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
很高兴听到你好多了
Um, glad to hear you're feeling better.
好啊
Yeah.
有什么事吗
What's going on?
我知道这 这有点唐突
I-I-I know this is -- this is gonna be out of the blue,
不过...
but, um...
你想去喝点东西吗
you want to grab a drink or something?
天 我...
God, I'm...
抱歉 戈登 我们不能那样
I'm sorry, Gordon, but we're not supposed to do that.
你知道的 医生和病患
You know, doctors and patients.
这么没人性
Fascists.
你知道
And you know, uh,
他们不知道
what -- what they don't know is that
韩国街上有家特别棒的店 那里的...
there's this great place in Koreatown that has the most --
戈登 不行 抱歉
Gordon, I can't. I'm sorry.
你要是不喜欢韩国菜 你知道...
If you don't like Korean food, you know...
还有就是 我对男的没兴趣
The other thing is, I'm not into guys.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
好了 你不必那样
Okay. You don't have to do that.
什么
Do what?
撒谎
Lie!
你要是不想和我出去 你
If you don't want to go out with me, you --
你直说就是
you -- you could just say so.
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
好 随你怎么说
Right. Whatever you say.
不好意思打扰你了
I'm sorry to bother you.
你没有 戈登
You didn't, Gordon.
等会儿 我得找个律师吗
Hang on a second. Do I need a lawyer here?
我们只是想了解情况
We are just trying to understand.
因为听起来我像是犯了什么罪
'Cause it sounds like I'm being accused of something.
没人说你犯了什么罪
No one's accusing you of anything,
不过你有权请律师在场 如果你想的话
But you are entitled to have a lawyer with you if you want.
当时 我还不知道马拉娅的事
At that point, I didn't know about Malaya.
我一直在忙着抢救吉娜
I had my hands full with Gina.
克丽斯塔发现了她
Christa found her.
她腹部被捅了
She'd been stabbed eight times
八刀
in the abdomen.
她没有脉搏 我们送她去中♥央♥抢救区
She lost pulse. We got her to Center Stage.
静脉注射 供氧 六单位血 准备扫描仪
IV, O2, six units of blood. Clear the scanners.
做个床边胸片
I need a portable chest.
劳伦森医生 做快速超声波
Dr. Lorenson, fast ultrasound.
什么情况 发生了什么
What the hell? What happened?
谁干的
Who did this?
沙维提医生 按住伤口
Dr. Savetti, pressure on these wounds.
里莎 通知手术室准备做环甲膜穿刺通气
Risa, page surgery for a T.T.A.
谁干的
Who did this?!
沙维提
Savetti!
听我指示 咱们动作得快
Follow my voice. We've got to be quick.
是佩雷洛医生
It's Dr. Perello.
我们得止住流血
We need to control this bleeding.
帮劳伦森医生把需要的地方扎上
Help Dr. Lorenson tie off anything that needs it.
止血钳
Clamp!
去叫哈德森 洛里斯医生还在吗
Somebody get Hudson. Is Dr. Rorish still here?
洛里斯还在吗
Is Rorish still here?
洛里斯走了
Rorish is gone.
马里奥 换个方案
Mario. Change of plans.
在右边做胸腔插管
Right-sided chest tube.
快做
Place it.
不 急诊室主任在抢救台上
No, the E.R. director is on the table.
吉娜·佩雷洛就是创伤患者
Gina Perello is the trauma.
好 那边流了多少血
All right, how much output on that side?
至少750毫升
750 cc, at least.
苍天 血
Oh, hell. Blood!
克丽斯塔 再做一次胸部快速超声波
Christa, repeat the fast over her chest.
外科主治医师在哪里
Where is the surgical attending?
他的主动脉破裂手术很快结束
He's finishing an aortic rupture.
他们手术室15分钟后可以用
They'll have an O.R. ready in 15.
我等不了15分钟
I don't have 15 minutes.
马里奥 气管顺利抵达后部了吗
Mario, is that tube up high, nice and posterior?
你们让让路 血袋来了
Come on, you guys. Clear the way! I got blood!
是的 我用手指检查过了
Yeah, I checked the tract with my finger.
前后位
Superior and posterior.
已经进来12厘米了 依然血反流
I'm about 12 in -- blood still returning.
两边都有流动积液
Free fluid on both sides.
该死
Damn it!
你俩有做过开胸吗
Have either of you ever done a clamshell?
好 穿手术隔离服
Okay. Gown up.
等等 你要在这里做开胸手术吗
Wait, you want to do a clamshell down here?
我们就在这做
We're gonna do it here.
我们所有人在那时听到了叫声
That's when we all heard the screaming.
马上叫保安
Call security now!
叫保安
I said call security!
外面怎么了
What the hell's going on out there?
让让路 让开 让开
Clear the path, please. Clear, clear!
我的天 马拉娅
Oh, my God. Malaya!
-呼吸 马拉娅 -发生了什么
- Breathe, Malaya. - What happened?!
你没事的 马拉娅 把她的床接好
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表