剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第一季 第四集
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
没事的 深呼吸 深呼吸
It's gonna be okay. Just breathe. Just breathe.
你在这里工作多久了
How long have you worked here?
警报级别:黄色
35年 没有你父亲工作时间久
35 years. - not as long as your father.
你很怀念这里吧
You're all so nostalgic about this place.
很久以前 我诊治了一位德国娼妓
You know, long ago, I had a German prostitute.
好吧
Okay.
她对我做了一点「猿类本能」的事
You know, she did something to me she called affe geschlecht.
这是我在这里唯一怀念的事情
That's the only thing I've ever been nostalgic about.
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish?
来和科尔·格思里医生打个招呼吧
Come say hello to Dr. Cole Guthrie.
洛里斯医生 见到你真高兴
Oh, Dr. Rorish, it's a genuine pleasure.
你好 我也是
Yeah, you too.
你见到你父亲了吗
Have you seen your father yet?
不 还没 但我肯定会遇上他的
Uh, no, not yet, but I'm sure I'll run into him.
三名伤者正在安排入院
Dispatch said we have three incoming --
房♥子着火 烧伤 烟尘吸入
House fire, burns, smoke inhalation.
生理盐水 烧伤工具包 吗♥啡♥
Saline, burn kits, morphine.
泰勒医生会带你到观察区 我们走吧
Dr. Taylor will show you where to observe. Let's go!
马拉娅 安格斯 克丽斯塔 你们跟我来
Malaya, Angus, Christa, you're with me.
女性 20多岁 ESI-1级
Woman, 20s, ESI-1,
躯干和腿部严重烧伤 几乎没有呼吸
Severe burns on torso and legs, barely moving air.
就在我身后 55岁男性 呼吸困难
Right behind me, 55-year-old male -- breathing difficulty,
胳膊和腿部有二度到三度烧伤
second- and third-degree burns, arms and legs.
我接手那个男患者
I'll take the male!
皮内达医生 跟着格思里医生
Dr. Pineda, go with Dr. Guthrie.
安格斯 过来 我们诊治女患者
Angus, over here. We've got the female.
5个月大的婴儿 烟尘吸入
5-month-old infant -- smoke inhalation.
劳伦森医生 跟我来
Dr. Lorenson, with me.
几乎无反应 ESI-1级
Barely responding, ESI-1.
快走 快进去
Let's go! Let's go!
让开 让路
Step aside! Step aside!
快点推进去
Let's go, folks!
就站在你身后
Stand right behind you.
先做呼吸道评估 快把衣服剥掉
Airway evals first. Strip and switch.
给他们输液病保持体温
Tank 'em with fluids and keep 'em warm.
好的
Okay.
看到这些烧焦的毛发了吗 还有黑色烟灰
See these singed hairs here? See the black soot?
这意味着什么
What does that tell us?
伙计 可别吓晕了
Bro, do not pass out.
安格斯
Angus?
如果鼻毛被烧到了
Uh, I-I-if the nasal hairs are burned,
可以推断出她的声带也被灼伤
we must also assume that her vocal cords are, as well.
说得没错
That's right.
声带随时可能肿大并堵塞呼吸道
They could swell at any moment and seal off her airways.
必须立刻插管
We need to intubate immediately.
呼吸道貌似通畅 呼吸频率增加
Airway seems clear -- increased respiratory rate.
有点心动过速 他怎么还没醒
Slight tachycardia. Why isn't he waking up?
吸入过量二氧化碳 给他吸氧并输液
CO2 exposure. Push O2 and fluids.
每次我试图找到静脉
Every time I try to get a line,
就总会出血不止
it creates a bleed that won't stop.
不应该这样 不可能是烧伤造成的
That shouldn't happen -- not with a burn.
可情况确实如此
Well, it is happening.
深呼吸 再试一次
Deep breath and try again.
这里就是医学生的观察区吗
This is where medical students observe?
是的 还有实习生 有时还有急救员
Yeah, and interns, sometimes E.M.T.S.
看来可不像是无菌区
Doesn't seem particularly sterile.
出租车里也不是无菌区
Well, neither is a taxicab,
但好多孩子都出生在车里
but many a baby have been born there.
我女儿和我外孙怎么样了
How's my daughter, my grandson?
先生 我们正在全力救治
Sir, we're doing everything we can.
蒂娜 蒂娜
Tina? Tina?!
先生 你需要冷静下来
Sir, I'm gonna need you to calm down.
在这片烧伤组织里找不到静脉
Can't get the I.V. through this burn tissue.
好吧 皮内达医生 找到中心静脉
All right, Dr. Pineda, let's put in a central line.
伊莎贝尔 三倍照明 我要做个超声波
Isabel, triple lumen, and I'll need the ultrasound.
不用超声波 利用解剖学
No ultrasound. Use the anatomy.
格斯里医生 这又不是1973年
Dr. Guthrie, this isn't 1973.
超声波是开中心静脉的标准工具
Ultrasound is standard in central line placement.
皮内达医生 听主治医生的安排 马上找到中心静脉
Dr. Pineda, listen to your attending and get that line in now.
皮内达医生 体表标志是哪儿
Dr. Pineda, what is your surface landmark?
一指宽度 在股骨动脉中间
One finger breadth. Medial to the femoral artery.
-很好 -好的
- Good. - Okay.
稍等
And...
扎进去了
I'm in.
我亲自来也不过如此
I couldn't have done better myself --
重温1973年
Back in 1973.
雷顿医生 请报告一下
Dr. Leighton, can you give me
她的烧伤面♥积♥评估
a TBSA assessment of her burns, please?
60% 大多数为一度到三度烧伤
Uh, 60%, mostly partial to full thickness.
好的 现在如何治疗
Good. Okay, what does she need now?
根据Parkland烧伤补液公式
The Parkland Formula would suggest that she needs,
她至少需要输液10升
A-at least 10 liters of fluid.
很好 开始吧
Good. Do it.
我不能 我不行 我找不到
I can't -- I-I can't -- I can't --
我找不到静脉 很抱歉
I can't get a line. I'm sorry.
别紧张 劳伦森医生
Easy, Dr. Lorenson.
是因为他的血管收缩了 还有备选方案吗
It's his vessels that are constricted. What's plan "B"?
-骨髓腔内注射? -你这是问还是答
- Interosseous infusion? - Is that a question or an answer?
我们要钻进这孩子的腿骨里建立通路
We'd have to drill into the baby's leg to get a line.
对 里莎 给我带儿童导管的骨髓穿刺器
Exactly. Risa, I need an I-O drill with a pedi cath.
集中精神
Focus.
你如何知道何时会穿透骨头达到骨髓
How will you know when you've penetrated bone and reached marrow?
他还是个婴儿
I-it's a baby.
他是患者
It's a patient.
集中精力
Focus.
我做不到 我真做不到 抱歉 我做不到
I can't. I just can't. I'm sorry. I can't.
这是你负责的第一例婴儿病患吗
This your first sick baby?
是的
Yeah.
我的第一次是在两年前
My first was two years ago.
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
那次意外后的第一次
First since the accident.
目睹三流急诊室那倒霉住院医师
First since I-I watched a hapless resident
没把我小孩抢救过来后的第一次
at a third-rate emergency room try and fail to save mine.
你曾失去过自己的骨肉 克丽斯塔
You lost a child, Christa.
也就是说 来这里的每个孩子
That means that every child who comes through here
都像是那个孩子的再版
is a version of that child.
这一点是不会变的
It's not gonna change.
你得学会应对这种情况
You need to learn how to deal with it.
你是如何应对的
How do you deal with it?
我试着不去看眼前的患儿
I try not to see the sick kid on the table.
我试着想象
I try to imagine...
我的孩子痊愈 离开医院
The child in one piece leaving this hospital...
时间倒流
put back together.
对你来说有用吗
Has that worked for you?
目前还没用
Not yet.
毕加索 你的缝合技术真漂亮
Picasso, your sutures are beautiful!
感谢你的杰作
For your fine work,
我要为你烧一份浇牛尾酱的通心粉
I'm gonna make you a garganelli with an oxtail ragu!
我的那份要特辣的 大厨
Make mine extra-spicy, Chef.
遵命 老妈 没问题
Of course, mama! Of course!
你的救援黄金时间要结束了
Your golden window on this is about to close.
救援黄金时间
Golden window?
如果大厨要开始戒酒
If Chef goes into withdrawal,
你得确保他戒瘾期能在急诊室呆上数小时
you have to keep him in the E.R. for hours while he detoxes.
因为戒酒对酗酒者来说是很要命的
Because withdrawal can be fatal for alcoholics.
没错 一旦开始 必须让他在这里呆着
Exactly. Once it starts, we have to keep him here.
如果我现在让他出院
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表