剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
你曾多次脑实质出血
You've had a series of parenchymal hemorrhages.
刚学了这个专业词汇吗
You just learn that word?
因为多次脑震荡 你的脑内有许多出血点
They're small bleeds in your brain caused by multiple concussions.
毕竟我拼尽全力
I hit hard.
头部遭遇重击 从而导致一系列问题
Well, the blows to your head have created a serious problem.
达瑞斯说他有药
Darius said he's got medicine.
药物确实会缓解病情
The medication will mitigate it, yeah.
那就不得了 我可以走了吧
All right. So, can I get out of here now?
我得告诉你 药物确实能控制癫痫发作
You need to know that the medication should stop the seizures,
但并不能治好已经造成的伤害
but it won't reverse the damage that's already been done.
下一次脑震荡很可能会害死你
The next concussion could kill you.
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我的意思是 你再也不能打曲棍球了
I'm saying you can never play hockey again.
如果你不想死的话
Not if you want to live.
我很抱歉 非常抱歉
I'm sorry. I really am.
有空手术室 但却没有空闲的外科医生
They have an open O.R., but they have no surgeons.
我们还有一个小时能保下卵巢
We still have an hour to save the ovary.
还有个选择
There's an option.
哈德森医生曾在外科实习...
Dr. Hudson did a surgical residency--
可他不是外科医生
But he's not a surgeon.
为什么大家都不赞同这个提议
Why is everybody saying no to this?
我们明明可以救她
We can help her.
这份工作最难的就是将患者需求进行排序
One of the hardest parts about this job is prioritizing patient need.
她是急诊指数2级 并未威胁生命
She's ESI-2, non-life threatening.
只要她前面还有个1级的患者
As long as there's an ESI-1 patient in front of her,
她就得继续等着
she has to wait.
什么情况
What do you got?
14岁男性 登山事故
14-year-old male. Climbing accident.
凌晨两点爬山
2:00 A.M.?
我们每年都会趁满月到士嘉堡峡谷攀岩
We were doing the annual full moon climb at Scarbo Canyon.
他从15英尺高处脸朝下狠狠摔在地上
He fell 15 feet. Face hit the ground hard.
鼻子止不住地在流血
His nose hasn't stopped bleeding.
-您是哪位 -他的父亲
- And who are you? - His father.
持续性鼻出血 失血量超过200CC
Persistent epistaxis. EBL is north of 200 CC.
试过鼻腔填塞止血 但无效
Tried anterior packing, but no luck.
-服用过香豆素[抗凝血剂] -香豆素
- He's on coumadin. - Coumadin.
先生 为什么你儿子要服用薄血药
Sir, why is your son on blood thinners?
他四岁时视网膜曾有过血凝块
He had blood clots on his retinas when he was 4.
-翻身 -好 稍等
- Just roll him. - Okay, hang on.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
一 二 三
And, one, two, three.
慢点 小心担架
Easy. Mind the board.
-我扶着 好了 -杰西 抽吸
- I got it. Clear. - Jesse, suction, please.
-小心 -得进行填塞止血
- Careful. - We need to tamponade this bleeding.
两包a/p鼻填塞材料
Two a/p nasal packs, please.
抓紧 快点
Flying in. Come on.
视网膜有血凝块 他是盲人吗
Blood clots on his retinas? Is he blind?
并不全盲 他能看清轮廓
Not totally. He sees shapes.
他都盲了 你还带他去爬山
He's blind, and you took him climbing?
-别多管闲事 劳伦森医生 -抱歉
- Not our business, Dr. Lorenson. - I'm sorry.
好
Okay.
杰西 准备50单位/千克的凝血酶
Jesse, prep some PCC at 50 units per kilogram
立即送查凝血功能及交叉配型
and send off COAGS, type and cross stat.
他会没事的对吧
He's gonna be okay, right?
因为薄血药的缘故 他的血无法凝结
Uh, his blood isn't clotting because of the thinners.
再给我几包鼻填塞材料
Uh, I need more nasal packs, please.
-呼叫耳鼻喉医师 -正在呼叫
- Page E.N.T., please. - Paging now.
备好六个单位的血
Let's get six units in the can.
杰西 我不知道能不能止住血
Hey, Jesse, I don't know if I can get this bleeding under control.
血库O型阴性血短缺 等待县医院调运
Blood bank out of O-neg. We're waiting on more from county.
血压急速下降
Okay. Blood pressure's tanking.
急需输血
We're gonna need that blood.
如果再不想办法 这孩子血就要流光了
This kid's tank is gonna run dry unless we find a way to...
快按住 按住 按住
Get him down. Get him down. Get him down.
按住 按住 按住
Okay, get him down. Get him down. Get him down.
小心头
Watch his head.
就算是大量出血 也要按基本操作来
Okay, so, even in a significant bleed, "A-B-C" applies.
最先插入导气管
Airway's always first.
劳伦森医生 需要你用钳子撑开鼻腔
Dr. Lorenson, I want you to clamp open the nares
好让杰西进行抽吸
while jesse suctions inside.
我们得找到出血点
We need to find the source of the bleed, okay?
如果幸运的话 在前部我们还能看见
If we're lucky, it'll be in his anterior And we'll be able to see it.
但如果在后部 这也是我所担心的
But if it's posterior, which I fear it is, then --
血压持续下降
Blood pressure's tanking.
该死 急需输血
Damn it. We need that blood.
除非我们能...
Unless we find a way to...
拿两根导尿管
Get me two urinary catheters.
-导尿管 -两根 快拿
- Urinary catheters? - Two folies. Now, please.
即将进行填塞止血
Okay, we're gonna make a tamponade.
-劳伦森医生 -在
- Dr. Lorenson? - Yeah.
把那边的咖啡递给我
Give me that coffee over there.
在那 在那
Right there. Right there.
什么液体都行 现在就要
I need any liquid, and I need it now, all right?
用来充满鼻腔内的气囊
We just need it to inflate the balloon inside the nose.
抱歉 看到鼻腔被气囊撑满了吗
Sorry. See how the balloon conforms to the cavity in the nose...
阻挡了出血
and packs the bleed.
血液即将送到
Blood supply coming up the ramp now.
-终于来了 -抱歉
- About time. - Sorry.
-血压稳定了 -好了好了
- Pressure's stabilizing. - Got it. Got it.
好了 填塞非常完美
Okay? A perfect tamponade.
会有效止住血的
All right? It's gonna work.
再给他输点凝血酶
Now we give him more PCC
加强他的凝血功能
and, uh, reverse the anti-COAG,
就可以把他推到楼上了
and-- and we get him upstairs.
这是干什么的
What's this for?
下一个轮到你了 赶快去吧
Well, you're up next, kid. And you better hurry.
她说感觉下面有东西探出头来了
She says she's got a turtle sticking its head out.
你说什么
Excuse me?
便便头被菊花夹住了啦
She's got thumbelina in a headlock.
动作快点 美女
Look, just get moving, blondie,
不然就要一泻千里了
or we're gonna have a mudslide in here.
麻醉师到了马上告诉我
Just let me know when the anesthesiologist gets here...
情况还是很危险
Still touch and go...
借过
Oh. Coming through.
在这里签字
Sign there.
你觉得我这个父亲做得很糟糕吗
Do you think that I'm a terrible father
竟然带着失明的儿子去爬山
for taking my blind son climbing?
我觉得哈利很幸运
I think Harley's lucky
他父亲不在乎自己的儿子失明了
to have a father who doesn't have a blind son.
只是他心爱的儿子
He has a son.
享受每个瞬间吧 相信我
Enjoy every minute. Trust me.
听我说完 就听我说完
Okay, just hear me out. Just hear me out.
那个卵巢扭转的患者我或许是带有个人情绪
I may be personalizing the torsion -- fine.
但洛里斯医生 即使你只有一个机会
But Dr. Rorish, even if you had just one chance
能挽回失去的一切 所有...
to get back what you lost, anything --
我们在这不是
We are not here to fix
为了处理私事 克丽斯塔
the events of our own lives, Christa.
在这份工作里你最不该做的就是想着你自己
The last thing you want to do in this job is make it about you.
你这话我一点都不信
I don't believe a word of that.
什么
Excuse me?
我失去了儿子 被丈夫抛弃
I lost my son, my husband left me,
而你失去了 你说过...
and you lost -- you said --
我什么都没说
No, I didn't say anything.
你根本对我一无所知 劳伦森医生
You don't know a thing about me, Dr. Lorenson.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
我是本院住院医培训主管
I-I'm the director of the residency program,
而你是住院医师
you're a resident.
好吧 但我听到你对那个父亲说的话了
Fine, but I heard what you said to that kid's father,
你说的没错
and you were right.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表