剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我想我伤了他
I think I insulted him.
但他说 不
And he said, "No,
她是我的女儿
she's my daughter.
这是我的责任
It's what I signed up for."
这我的责任
It's what I signed up for."
等他手术结束我会通知你的
I'll let you know when he's out of surgery.
这些都是她吞下去的吗
She swallowed them?
不然那些东西是怎么进去的
How else would they get there?
好了各位 等全排干净了她就能离开了
All right, gang. She leaves when she's empty.
雷顿医生 你先去
Dr. Leighton, you'll go first.
先去干什么
First for what?
大约半小时前 我给她用了少量的泻药
I gave her a mild laxative about 30 minutes ago.
看来老虎机终于要发挥作用了
Looks like the slot machine's ready to start paying off.
什么都没有 或许你是对的
Nothing. Maybe you were right.
我相信你的直觉超过我自己
I trust your hunches more than mine.
我们都会出错
Well, we can all be wrong.
琳恩 你有时间吗
Leanne, do you have a moment?
别看
Oh, don't look.
腐坏的脚趾
Gangrenous toe.
我最喜欢坏疽了
Gangrene is my jam.
是吗
Is that so?
你想问什么吗
You needed something?
抱歉 女患者的乳酸浓度是4mmol/L
Sorry. Yeah, that, uh, female MVC has a lactate of 4.
你觉得是什么 器官缺血吗
What are you thinking? Organ ischemia?
是的 不过平扫显示没有这种症状
Yeah, but the pan scan is negative.
缺血症不会表现出来吗
Wouldn't ischemia show up?
也不一定
Not necessarily.
有在什么事故中造成的腹部创伤症状吗
Any evidence of abdominal trauma from the accident?
没有
No.
那会是什么导致的呢
Then what could've caused it?
除非
Unless...
不是在事故中造成的
It wasn't caused by the accident.
我正在来这里的路上
I was on my way here.
在来医院的路上吗
You were on your way to the hospital?
突然就开始疼起来 疼痛很剧烈 我吐了
The pain was sudden, and -- and so intense, I threw up.
阑尾
Appendix?
不 好像不是
No, I don't think so.
-里莎 我需要超声波仪 -马上去
- Risa, I need the ultrasound. - Flying in.
你觉得是内出血吗
You think it's internal bleeding?
血浆葡萄糖浓度在超声波上显示不出来
GP won't show up on ultrasound.
很好
Very good.
不过我们要检查的不是血液
But no. We're not looking for blood.
我有个直觉
I have a hunch.
很有意思
Oh, that's interesting.
你没有右侧卵巢
You -- you don't have a right ovary.
没有 只有左侧
No, just -- just a left.
怎么了 有什么问题吗
Why? Is something wrong with it?
看
Look.
左侧这里本该有
There should be a rainbow
色彩闪烁的彩虹
of flashing colors here on the left,
指向她的左侧卵巢
coursing through her left ovary.
但什么都没有 只有一片阴影
But there's nothing. It's just darkness.
扭转
Torsion?
劳拉 你的卵巢扭曲了 切断了血流
Laura, your ovary is twisted, cutting off the blood flow.
这个叫卵巢扭转
It's called a torsion.
危险吗
Is it dangerous?
我需要知道你疼痛开始的时间 确切时间
I need to know when the pain started -- exactly when.
我正在把地下室的一些箱子搬出来
I was -- I was moving some -- some boxes from my basement.
大概是九点
It was around 9:00.
之后我就直接过来了
I came straight from there.
卵巢在没有氧气的环境下能存活约六小时
An ovary has about six hours it can survive without oxygen.
也就是说 如果幸运的话
That means, if we're lucky,
我们还有三小时可以解开 否则...
we have about three hours to detorse it, or...
卵巢就保不住了吗
I'll lose it?
恐怕是这样
I'm afraid so, yeah.
我能问问你的另一侧卵巢怎么了吗
Can I ask you what happened to your other ovary?
他们说上面有个畸形瘤
They said it was a-a teratoma.
那是几年前的事了
Happened a few years ago.
我已故的丈夫和我
My late husband and I
在生育上有些问题
had been having some fertility problems, and --
妇产科现在没有人手
Nobody available right now from O.B.
劳拉 我们需要联♥系♥你的产科医师 好吗
Laura, we're gonna need to contact your obstetrician, okay?
我一直去的是旧金山的一家诊所
Um, I've been going to a clinic in San Francisco.
一个月飞过去一次
I fly out once a month.
为了生育吗
For fertility?
你说你的丈夫已经过世了
You said it was your late husband?
是的
It is.
诺亚生病前 我们把他的精♥子♥冷冻在那里
It's where we froze Noah's sperm before he got sick.
我不能失去这个卵巢 求你们了
I can't lose this ovary. Please.
我想看一看他的病历
I would like to see his chart,
同时通知急诊室主任
and please let the E.R. director know
告诉他我想见他
I'm here and would like to see him.
你是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
你又是谁 一个住院医师
Who are you? A resident.
所以你就是那个
So, are you the genius
诊断出他癫痫发作的那个天才吗
who diagnosed this man with seizures?
再问一次 你是谁
Again, who are you?
我的他的队医
I'm his team doctor.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
-你懂什么 -癫痫就意味着他不能比赛了
- You get what? - Seizures mean he can't play.
我没有癫痫
I didn't have a damn seizure.
没错
Correct.
事实上 我想让你马上把它从病历上撤下来
In fact, I want it stricken from his chart right now.
这是违法的 每个真正的医生都知道这点
That's against the law, and a real doctor would know that.
你以为你在跟谁讲话
Who do you think you're talking to?
布莱恩 别冲动
Brian, settle down.
我是杰西·萨兰德 急诊室护师
I'm Jesse Sallander, senior E.R. nurse.
-需要帮忙吗 -是的
- Can I help you? - Yes.
我来查看下我的病人
I'm checking my patient out,
但我想先修正一下他的病历
but I would like a chart revision first.
-修正病历 -是的 修正病历
- Chart revision? - Yeah, a chart revision.
哥们 我们只是想帮你
Hey, man, we're trying to help you.
帮我 你觉得我需要你的帮助吗
Help me? Oh, you think I need your help?
沙维提医生 你会后悔这么做的
Dr. Savetti, you don't want to do this.
相信我
Believe me.
够了 沙维提 出去吧
Enough. Savetti, step out, please.
-是我的错吗 -出去吧 孩子
- Come on, me? - Now, son.
你就是主治医师吗 我是爱德华·达瑞斯医生
Are you the attending? I'm Dr. Edward Darius. I'm --
不管你觉得你多厉害 你在这没有半点权威
Whoever you think you are, you have zero authority in here.
我和你们医院的总裁爱德·哈伯特一起打壁球
I play racquetball with Ed Harbert, C.E.O. Of this hospital.
你知道只有百分之一的男性可以给自己口♥交♥吗
Did you know only 1% of all males can perform auto-fellatio?
先生 你健康方面存在很严重的问题
You, sir, have a serious medical issue,
你确实需要接受治疗
and it does need to be addressed,
但这里不是监狱
But this isn't a jail,
我们不能把你关在这里 他癫痫发作了
And we can't keep you here -- ah, he's seizing.
他癫痫发作了
He's seizing.
我抓住他了
I got him.
我需要氧气面罩及25公升氧气瓶
I need a face mask at 25 liters.
请给我2毫克劳拉西泮
2 mgs of ativan, please.
面罩来了
There it is.
戴面罩 戴面罩
Put it on. Put it on, please.
想知道你的病患怎样了吗
Interested in knowing how your patient is doing,
就是那位曲棍球选手
the hockey player?
想啊
Sure.
他刚才发作一次严重癫痫
Had a pretty rough seizure,
但现在已经结束了 他在休息
but it's over now, and he's resting.
那达瑞斯医生呢
And Dr. Darius?
泰勒及洛里斯把他赶出去了
Taylor and Rorish kicked him out.
真高兴我不是唯一一个被踢出去的
Glad I'm not the only one that got booted.
你看过「军官与绅士」吗
You ever see "An Officer And A Gentleman"?
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表