剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
We're gonna need a scan to know for sure.
做扫描用不着十二个人
Doesn't take 12 people to run a scan.
来吧 伙计们 现在可是周五晚上
Come on, folks. It's Friday night.
分散开来 去攻克别的难关
Let's divide and conquer.
年轻人 你能到护士站转转
Young squire, would you check in at the nursing station,
看看哪里还需要你吗
see where you can be useful?
他们给他拍好X光后
When they're done X-raying him,
带他到一边去 然后给他上个石膏
take him down to sides and put a cast on him.
懂了吗
Are you good?
打石膏 这么简单
A cast? That's it?
-这个人 -交给我吧
- This one. - You got it.
等等 在哪拍X光
Wait. Where is X-ray?
别告诉别人 好吗
Let's just keep that between us, okay?
他脑死亡了
He's brain-dead.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
她要一个人等到明天了
And she's all alone till tomorrow.
有打电♥话♥叫儿童与家庭服务中心来接她吗
Has someone called child and family services to come get her?
有 但你知道流程 可能要好几个小时
Yeah, but you know how that goes. It could be hours.
还有更糟的
It gets worse.
他是器官捐赠者
He's an organ donor.
移植小组在来的路上了
Transplant team's on the way.
我们等不了签知情同意书了 我得告诉她
Then we can't wait for C.F.s. I have to tell her.
尼尔
Neal.
尼尔
Neal.
这该我来做
I should do it.
为什么 她是我的病人
Why? She's my patient.
我向她保证过
I gave her my word.
我觉得不太妥当 到时场面会不太好
I don't think it's a good idea. It won't be pretty.
你是在保护我还是保护她
Are you protecting me or her?
他是我的病人
He was under my care.
我们一起吧
Let's do it together.
他醒了吗
Is he awake?
艾瑞尔 你父亲送来时受了很重的伤
Ariel, your father came in with some terrible injuries,
很多情况我们刚开始时并没有发现
most of which we couldn't see at first.
你在...
What are you...
你在说什么
What are you saying?
没什么委...
There is no g--
委婉的说法
...good way to say this.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
遗憾什么
For what?
我们没能救得了他
We couldn't save him.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
你父亲死了 艾瑞尔
Your father died, Ariel.
严格来说
Well, technically --
严格来说 是脑死亡
technically, it's a-a brain death.
-所以他没死 -不 不 那是
- So he's not dead? - No, no. That's --
我的意思是
What I mean is,
在机器的帮助下 他的身体能...
machines are keeping his body in a state of --
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我在向你解释
I'm trying to explain to you.
你没有 不是说好了要直说的吗
No, you're not! What happened to just giving it to me straight?
我的说法就是直截了当的
I'm giving it to you straight.
所以他死了 但严格来说没死 对吗
So he's dead, but technically, not really, right?
不 我要见他 我要见他
No, I want to go see him. I want to see him.
我必须要见他
I have to see him!
请坐下 坐下
Please, sit down. Please sit.
-听着 -不
- Listen. - No.
艾瑞尔 你♥爸♥爸是器官捐赠者
Ariel, your father - chose to be an organ donor.
所以我们用机器保持他器官的活性
That's why we have machines keeping his organs functioning.
你要明白 他再也不会醒过来了
You have to understand -- he's never going to wake up.
他走了 亲爱的
He's gone, sweetheart.
我真的很遗憾
I'm terribly sorry.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
艾瑞尔
Ariel.
不
No.
别这样 我明白
No, I know.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你们不能拿走他的器官
You can't have his organs.
我是他的女儿 我说不行
I'm his daughter, and I'm saying no.
不幸的是 这不是你说了算的
Well, unfortunately, that's not your decision to make.
这是你父亲的决定 他很久之前就决定好了
It's your father's, and he made it a long time ago.
不 你们不关心我爸爸
No, you don't care about my father,
你们也不在乎我
and you don't care about me.
你们只想把他切开
You just want to cut him up.
艾瑞尔
Ariel.
不是这样的
That is not true.
住嘴 住嘴
Shut up! Shut up.
抱歉
Sorry.
我
I'm...
我真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
移植小组在路上了
Transplant team's en route.
我想告诉你 你现在看起来棒极了
I want to tell you - how fabulous you look right now.
是吗
I do?
不 我想这么说 但那就是骗你了
No. I want to tell you that, but then it'd be a lie.
你看起来好像被绑在船头上一样
You look like you've been strapped to the bow of a ship.
是吗
Is that so?
不 不 别这样
No, no. Don't do that.
相信我 你的笑纹够多了
You don't need any more laugh lines, believe me.
我 你最近有照镜子吗
Me? Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?
我真的很爱你 爱到想把你掰成两半
I love you so much, I want to break you in half.
我真的很爱你 爱到想把你的脸揍扁
I love you so much, I want to punch your face in.
好了 回去工作吧
All right, back to work.
今晚可能会出现黑色警报
We might hit Code Black tonight.
知道了 老大
You got that, boss.
你的病情可以使用tPA
Well, you qualify for t.P.A.,
我们依然认为这个药能起作用
and we're still inside the window for it to be effective.
那问题是什么
What are the complications?
只有7%的患者出现了奇迹
Only 7% experience the miracle.
然而 也有相同比例的患者
However, the same number experience
在身体的其他地方出现了大出血
catastrophic bleeding somewhere else in the body.
在症状出现之前 我们不知道哪里会出血
We wouldn't know where until it was actually happening,
我们也可能没办法停止出血
and we might not be able to stop it.
如果我们什么也不做呢
And if we do nothing?
会一直是现在这个样子
What you see now.
还可能变得更糟
And possibly worse.
汉娜 下一个是谁
Hey, Hannah? Who's next?
26岁
Uh...26 year old...
孕妇 上呼吸道感染 发烧
pregnant, U.R.I., fever.
送她去分诊区了
Parked her in triage.
听着像是流感
Sounds like the flu.
诊断评估后来找我
Evaluate, then come find me.
-我该去 -评估后来找我
- Should I go -- - Evaluate and find me.
下一位
Next.
你怎么懂这么多
How do you know so much?
我真没有
Believe me, I don't.
我们俩都上过医学院 都实习过
We both went to medical school, we both did an internship.
你现在是做第二个住院实习医师培训实习吗
You pulling second residency?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 你是否已是医学博士
I mean, were you already an M.D. and then went back
现在回来试试不同领域什么的
to try a different specialty or something?
不 当妈当老婆已让我够忙的了
No. I was too busy being a wife and a mom.
当妈当老婆 你确定自己能面对这一切吗
Wife and a mom? You sure you're ready for this?
你觉得我多大了
How old do you think I am?
我只想说 所有急诊科中
All I'm saying is, there's no tougher place to work
在天使纪念医院创伤一室工作最痛苦
in all of E.R. Medicine than Trauma-1 at Angels Memorial.
这地方异常艰难 对于...
This place is hard enough for...
年轻人
The young.
未婚人士
For the unattached.
别觉得我威胁到你了行吗
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表