剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
一起吃早饭吗
Join me for breakfast?
忙了一整晚 我很惊讶
After last night, I'm surprised
你居然没赶回家睡觉 哈德森医生
you're not rushing home to bed, Dr. Hudson.
尼尔 在赫克托酒吧叫我尼尔就行
Neal -- at Hector's, it's Neal.
尼尔
Neal.
-打扰一下 -谢谢
- Ah, excuse me. - Thank you.
来吧 一起吃早饭
Come on. Stay for breakfast.
下班后的传统
A tradition after every shift--
墨西哥式煎蛋和一份新闻纪实报
Huevos rancheros and the Paper of Record.
帅气医生 你和美女医生
Hey, medico guapo, you and doctora hermosa
想尝尝新品墨西哥血腥玛丽吗
want to try my new Mexican Bloody Mary?
换个新花样
New tradition for you.
-行 -行
- Definitely. - Definitely.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表