剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Your swimmers will thank me later.
准备
Clear!
这里 子弹击碎了股骨
There. Bullet shattered the femur.
从这里入手 检查末梢脉搏
That's your clue. Check distal pulses.
医生 他要起来
Doctors! He's getting up.
斯科特 跟我说话
Scott, talk to me.
汤姆 不要动了
Tom, stop moving.
皮内达医生
Dr. Pineda,
给莫雷诺警官解释一下子弹造成的伤害
explain to officer Moreno what that bullet did.
子弹的静压冲击波可能造成器官损伤
It sent a hydrostatic shock wave that likely did organ damage,
但它同时也释放了肾上腺素和内啡肽
but it also released adrenaline and endorphins
从而使你感受不到这些损伤
that hide that damage from you.
也会瞒过我们
And from us.
你的伤势会比你自以为的更严重
You might have more injuries than you're aware of,
所以安分点让我们检查吧
so settle down and let us work.
血压稳定在110/90
B.P.'s holding 110 over 90.
两处枪伤 这人血压正常
Two bullet wounds, and this guy's blood pressure's normal.
你是个超级英雄
You're a superhero, man.
检查创伤 胸腔 做平扫
Trauma labs, chest, and plain films.
马里奥 克丽斯塔 缝合头皮伤口
Mario, Christa, close the scalp wound, please.
末梢脉搏微弱
Weak distal pulse.
我还在这 斯科特你醒着吗 回答我
Still here, buddy. You with me, Scott? Talk to me.
汤姆你腿骨折了 我们现在要上夹板
Tom, your leg is fractured. We need to splint it now.
他血压骤降
His blood pressure just went off a cliff.
他怎么了 他怎么了
What's happening to him? What's happening to him?
我们会照顾他
We're taking care of him.
年轻的肌体能更好地应对失血
Young bodies do a better job of managing blood loss,
有时会以切断自身机能的方式
sometimes to their own detriment.
他的血压是假象 就像法拉利飙了太久
His blood pressure was a mirage. Like a ferrari red-lining on fumes.
时速120 然后会熄火
120 miles an hour, then it stalls.
安格斯 现在准备夹板
Angus, get the splint now.
四升生理盐水 一包快速补液
Four liters of normal saline, another level-one,
再来六包血
another six pack of blood, please.
好了 稳了 转移
All right, he's stable. Let's move him.
-护杆抬上来了 -斯科特
- Wires up. - Scott.
盐水在这 谢谢
Here's the saline. Thank you.
叫什么呢
What was that?
反正不是小混混
Well, that's not a gangbanger.
这里有我们 马拉娅你去看看怎么了
We've got this. Malaya, go see what that is.
我儿子 他朝自己开了一枪
My son! He shot himself!
我儿子开了自己一枪
My son shot himself!
把他给我
Give him to me.
先生 让我们帮他
Sir, let us help him.
他开...我儿子
He sh-- my boy.
让我们帮他 我们来帮他
Let us help him. Let us help him.
-给我吧 给我 -他会不会
- I got him. I got him. - Is he --
好了 我来
I've got him. I've got him.
救救我儿子
Help my boy.
皮内达医生 我需要帮助
Dr. Pineda, I could use some help.
-维克托 -里莎 打给手术室
- Victor! - Risa, call O.R.
让他们派人过来
Get somebody down here now.
血压80/60 脉搏110
B.P. 80 over 60. Pulse 110.
血氧饱和93%
Sat 93%.
出血太多 抽吸
Too much blood. Suction, please.
这里在做手术
Surgery's here.
杰西
Jesse.
这个科尔做不了
This is not the case for Cole.
好 你想要我做什么
Okay. And you want me to...?
情况怎么样
What do we got?
有人想停下来给我解释解释吗
Someone want to run this down for me?
颈阔肌枪伤 颈内有血肿
G.S.W. past the platysma. Hematoma in the neck.
皮内达医生 管子插♥进♥去了吗
Dr. Pineda, you got that tube in yet?
还在进行 血肿越来越严重了
Trying. The hematoma's expanding.
自残吗
Self-inflicted?
格思里医生 我插不进去
Dr. Guthrie, I can't get in.
好 我们需要抽出血肿
Okay, we need to aspirate the hematoma.
她能做到 你不需要来这里
She can do it. You don't need to be here.
不不不 看着学 准备
No, no, no. Watch and learn. Be ready.
我们抽干净后
Once we drain this,
时间只够插管
we're gonna have just enough time to pass the tube.
维克托 他怎么样了 你还好吗
Victor? How is he? ?cómo está?
你不能待在这里 先生
No puedes estar aquí, se?or.
他是我儿子 他怎么样了
Es mi hijo. How is he?
-先生 请出去吧 -儿子
- Senor, por favor. - My son!
把他弄出去
Get him the hell out of here!
-我来 我来 -维克托
- I got him! I got him! - Victor!
-你还好吗 -我很好
- You okay? - Fine.
那是动脉血
That's arterial blood.
不好 动脉上的伤口肯定很大
Damn it. Hole in the artery must be huge.
好 我们得进去里面
Okay, we need to get inside.
-准备环甲膜切开术 -不 10号♥刀片
- Prep a crike. - No, 10 blade.
镊子 在这里抽吸
Forceps. Get some suction in here.
格思里医生 要缝合吗
Dr. Guthrie, a cutting suture?
请马上给我缝线
Suture now, please.
他准备好了 进行插管
He's ready. Intubate him.
你的手指非常灵巧 医生
Some fancy fingerwork there, doctor.
还不够灵巧
Not fancy enough.
瞳孔固定
Pupils fixed.
没有运动反应 格拉斯评分1-1-1了
No motor response. He's 1-1-1.
父亲在家属房♥
Father's in the family room.
格思里医生
Dr. Guthrie?
我去告诉他
I'll tell him.
你
You?
我之前也有给家长打过电♥话♥
I've had to call a parent before.
请家属来医院跟当面告知不一样 马拉娅
A call to come down here is not the same as this, Malaya.
完全不一样
Not the same at all.
她总有一天得做的
She has to do it sometime.
我陪她去
I'll go with her.
别掺杂你自己的情绪
Keep your own emotions out of it.
这会显得麻木不仁
It'll feel blunt,
但他们需要清楚的讯息
but clarity is what they need.
这应该能帮助你休息
This should help you rest.
那孩子壮得像匹马
That kid's strong as a horse.
他是今年贝克至维加斯赛跑中
He had one of the fastest times
跑得最快的选手之一
in the Baker to Vegas Race this year.
我是说 如果那是我
I mean, if that were me,
我会在好莱坞贴满海报昭告天下
I'd have plastered it across the Hollywood sign.
他的家人在奥斯汀 你知道吧
He's got family in Austin, you know?
你...你有 你有
Did -- did you -- did you --
已经联络他们了
They've been contacted.
好
Okay.
那个人不知道从哪里出来的
Guy just came out of nowhere.
琳恩 我们当时坐在警车里...
Leanne, we were just sitting in our unit and...
你有听到什么消息吗 枪手的消息
Did you hear anything about him, about the shooter?
没有
No.
我射中他了
'Cause I hit him.
我知道我射中了 绝对射中他了
I know I did. I definitely hit him.
他
He...
他现在一定死了
He has to be dead by now.
一定死了
He has to be.
他的搭档已经在缝合了
His partner's in sutures.
他的血几乎流光了 但我们稳定了伤势
He nearly bled out, but we were able to stabilize him.
由于你朋友及时送来 才救了他一命
Your friend saved his life by coming here immediately.
他就是这样的人
That's what he does.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
他是我们家的朋友
He's a family friend.
好
Right.
或许我们该把汤姆的搭档放在他旁边
Maybe we should bring Tom's partner in here next to him.
当然 我会处理的
Sure. I'll take care of it.
握好听诊器
Hold your stethoscope
这样手上不会闲着 明白吗
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表