剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
他们要我回去急诊室
They need me back out on the floor.
这里交给我们了
We got this.
剂量多少
What's the dose?
这种事更像种艺术而非科学
Well, it's more art than science.
走吧 我一个人就行
Okay, go. I'm good.
这是你能给女儿的最佳结婚礼物
This is the best wedding gift you can give your daughter.
别动 蒂娜 不要说话
Don't move, Tina. Don't try to speak.
会让你的呼吸道状况更糟
You'll aggravate your airway.
你根本不该醒来
You're not even supposed to be awake.
你的诊断是什么 圣灵感孕说吗
So, what's your diagnosis -- Immaculate Conception?
我很了解这个女孩
Look, I get this girl now.
我们都是优秀学生 有严格的母亲
We're both "A" Types with demanding moms.
我在她这个年纪时也还是处♥女♥
I was a virgin at her age,
所以为什么要因为她是处♥女♥而感到惊讶
so why should it be - such a surprise that she is?
好吧
All right.
我们从头开始
Let's, uh, let's start at the beginning.
她原本的检查里 你有忽略什么吗
Was there anything in her initial exam you might've overlooked?
好像没有吧
I don't think so.
等一下
Wait.
怎么了
What?
姬莎的腿上有淤伤
There were bruises on Keesha's legs.
这有代表什么意思吗
Does that mean something?
可能有
It might.
你成功了
You made it.
我能去见我女儿了吗
Can I go see my daughter now?
大厨 你不能
Chef, you can't...
只为你女儿戒酒
just do it for your daughter.
你得为自己戒酒
You've got to do it for you.
你得相信你值得自己这么做
You've got to believe you're worth it.
这是利眠宁的处方
Here's a prescription for librium...
还有
And...
一张名片
...a card...
是我们戒酒门诊的名片
for our addiction clinic.
你答应我 当你想喝酒之前
Now, you promise me - that you will call that number
打这个电♥话♥
before you take a drink.
我答应你 琳恩
I promise you, Leanne...
我这次不会搞砸的
I'm not gonna blow it this time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等等 姬莎
Wait! Keesha!
姗妮 你们不能离开
Shanni, you can't leave.
我想再多做一个检查
I want to run one more test.
不用检查了
No more tests.
我想姬莎说的是实话
I think Keesha is telling the truth.
他发起高烧
He's spiking a fever,
而且血压开始下降
and his blood pressure is starting to drop.
你到底怎么了 汤米
What's going on with you, Tommy, huh?
做个培养 然后注射青霉素和庆大霉素
Give him amp and gent and panculture prior.
生命体征如何
His vitals?
他的状况恶化了 但我不知道原因
He's tanking, and I have no idea why.
昏睡及持续出血 现在有高烧及低血压
Lethargy, bleeding, now high fever, low blood pressure.
我们之前给他快速静推一些药物
We tried him on a few boluses.
他已经用NRB面罩长达两小时了
He's been on an NRB for two hours.
没有效果
Nothing's working.
不管是什么 这孩子在火灾前就有病
Whatever it is, this baby had it before the fire.
他外公说他最近没有什么症状
His grandfather said he had no recent symptoms,
比如咳嗽 呕吐 或腹泻什么的
like cough, vomiting, or diarrhea.
还得考虑到中枢神经系统方面的问题
We have to consider the central nervous system.
脑感染可能致命
Brain infection could be fatal.
如果发生在婴儿身上会立时毙命
And in an infant, we could lose him quickly.
得做腰椎穿刺检查
You have to do a lumbar puncture.
以他的出血情况 如果针头没插入脊椎
With his bleeding issues, if the needle misses the spinal column
而碰到了内脏
and hits an internal organ,
可能导致止不住的内出血
it could lead to an unstoppable internal hemorrhage.
这是不得不冒的险
It's a risk you have to take.
我还有别的患者要看
I have some other patients to see on the floor.
如果你找到他 呼我 我马上来
If you find him, page me. I'll come right back.
你的病人呢
Where's your patient?
警报级别:黑色
他刚还在这儿
He was right...here.
现在没了
Well, he's not there now.
有人看到患者达雷尔·布里奇斯吗
Anyone have eyes - on patient Darrell Bridges?
-服药过量的那个 -没有
- The drug O.D.? - No.
他可是被拷住了
He was restrained.
那也不是万无一失
Restraints aren't foolproof.
你有没有让人看着他
Did you assign him a sitter or at least ask
起码找个实习医生看着他
one of your fellow residents to look after him?
我不知道应该这样
I didn't know we were supposed to have --
你是不知道 因为你只是住院医师第一年
No, you didn't, because you're a first-year resident.
这份工作要求你分身有术
This job requires you to be in several places at the same time.
我说过了 你只靠自己是做不来的
I have told you -- you can't do it alone.
我看他原本在静脉注射
I see he had an I.V. in place,
所以他可能正在街上自己注射毒品呢
so he could be on the street mainlining his drug of choice.
我们现在既没有控制住
We are gonna be liable
精神错乱的病患 又让其在静脉注射时逃走
for both the 5150 failure and the I.V. elopement
除非马上找到他不然我们就得为此负责
unless we find this guy quick.
让保安快去找人
Let's get security on it now!
你其实挺享受的 是不
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
就像老鼠爱大米
Like a tornado loves a trailer park.
我以为你要做呢
I thought - you could do the procedure.
我不想伤着他 求你来吧
I don't want to hurt him. You should do it, please.
好 好
Okay, okay.
-你按着他 -好
- You hold him. - Yeah.
尽量按稳了
Tight as you can.
好了
There we go.
没错 是感染了
Yeah. It's infected.
很浑浊
It's cloudy.
越快弄清这是什么
Faster we find out what this is,
就能越早配出抗生素
the faster we can match an antibiotic.
把这送去实验室
Get this to the lab.
让他们加急处理
Tell them to put a rush on it.
汤米
Tommy?
-她出现了紫绀 -无法呼吸了
- She's cyanotic. - She can't breathe!
注射20毫克依托咪酯快速麻醉诱导 琥珀酰胆碱120
R.S.I. meds. 20 of etomidate, SUX 120.
收到
I got it.
她昏过去了
She's out.
检查呼吸道
Check her airway.
几乎堵死了 肿胀得厉害
Nearly a cul-de-sac. The edema's terrible.
气管窄到只有针眼大小了
I see a pinhole trachea.
准备环甲软骨切开术
Prepare for a cric.
等等等 别 先别切
Wait, wait, wait. D-don't -- don't cut yet.
克丽斯塔 有不开刀的疗法吗
Christa, is there a nonsurgical remedy?
逆行插管 但那会花上四分钟
A retrograde intubation, but that could take up to four minutes.
-来得及吗 -这可能管用
- Do we have time? - It could work --
如果你能在45秒内完成
If you can do it in less than 45 seconds.
谢了 毫无压力
Thanks. No pressure.
克丽斯塔 我正在摸什么
Okay, Christa, what am I feeling for?
环状软骨膜
Uh, cricothryoid membrane.
要是成功了 就不会有出血
In success, there shouldn't be any blood.
当抵达到气管时
When we reach the trachea...
我们应该能感受到放气
we should feel compressed air escaping.
好了
Ah. Okay.
我插♥进♥来了
I'm in.
引导管
Okay, guide, please.
能看见它出来
You can see it come out.
夹钳
Clamp, please.
很好
Great.
完成
There we go.
进去 进去 进去 好
Feed it, feed it, feed it. There we go.
现在是最难的部分
Okay, now the tricky part --
引导丝 谢谢
threading the tube -- thanks --
把呼吸管穿到线上
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表