剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
现在我只要把支架放进去
Now I just need to move the stent in place.
然后撑开支架
And inflate it.
你的动脉没有阻塞了
You officially have an unblocked artery.
-就这样 -不
- That's it? - No.
现在你得听我的话
Now you have to listen to me when I say,
「多吃沙拉」
"Take the salad."
「放下薯条」
"Lay off the fries."
人总得享受生活
A man's got to live.
你有看到沙维提医生吗
Have you, uh -- have you seen Dr. Savetti?
你还好吗 雷顿医生
You okay, Dr. Leighton?
我很好
I'm good.
吉娜给我们吃披萨
Gina got us this pizza.
你吃了吗 真的很好吃
Have you tried it? Ooh, it is good.
待会儿吃吧 你有看到沙维提医生吗
No, maybe later. Have you seen Dr. Savetti?
我
Me?
对 你
Yeah, you.
我想他带一位患者去拍CT了
I believe he took a patient for a CT scan.
对 听说他们真的很忙
Yeah, I hear they're really backed up.
如果我遇到马里奥 我会让他去找你
If I, uh, run into Mario, I'll send him your way.
你没为了包庇马里奥而说谎吧
You're not lying to cover for Mario, are you?
你是以主治医师还是朋友的身份问我
Are you asking me as an attending or as a friend?
有什么差别
What's the difference?
我没说谎
The answer is no.
我不知道马里奥在哪
I don't know where Mario is.
如果我发现住院医师为了包庇马里奥而说谎
If I find out the residents are lying to cover for Mario,
你们会受到惩罚 我不会保护你
there will be a reprimand, and I won't protect you.
我没要你保护我
I didn't ask you to.
伊莱
Eli?
我之前在公交站找你
I was looking for you at your bus stop.
看来你自己回家了
I see you found your way home.
我爸告诉我不要跟陌生人说话
My dad told me not to talk to strangers.
我是沙维提医生
Well, I'm Dr. Savetti.
你♥爸♥让我来接你
Your dad sent me to come get you.
他给了我这个
He gave me this.
我能跟你说个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
当然
Sure.
我也喜欢尤达大♥师♥
I like Yoda, too.
我还小的时候 我爸他
When I was a kid, my dad, he, uh --
他不像你♥爸♥这么好
he wasn't a good guy like yours.
他常彻夜不归 让我独自在家
He'd go out a lot at night and leave me alone.
你害怕吗
Were you scared?
很害怕
Hell, yeah.
但我有星球大战的录影带
But I had a Star Wars videotape,
播放它让我有安全感
and I'd play it and it made me feel safe.
录影带是什么
What's a videotape?
你在捉弄我吗
You're messing with me, huh?
好 来吧
All right, come on.
我打给你♥爸♥
Let me call your dad
看看我能不能告诉他你没事了
And see if I can tell him you're all right.
天使纪念医院 创伤一室 我是里莎
Angels, trauma One, Risa speaking.
你好 里莎 我是马里奥
Hey, Risa. It's Mario.
帮我查一个叫大卫·雅各布斯的患者
Can you tell me if a patient,
有没有进恢复室
David Jacobs, is in recovery?
-安全带 -好的 稍等
- Seatbelt. - Sure, hold on.
马里奥 他还在手术中
Mario, he is still in surgery.
需要我查他...
You want me to check on him
你在哪 仔细着点回答
Where are you? And be careful how you answer.
我找到大卫的儿子了
I found David's son.
给我立刻回医院 沙维提医生
Get back to the hospital immediately, Dr. Savetti.
我听说他没事了
I hear he's okay?
看上去是
He seems to be.
多亏你
Thanks to you.
我总得赢得你的支持
Well, I needed to win you over somehow.
我想如果我救了杰西的命
I figured if I saved Jesse's life,
没准你就会喜欢我了
you might like me.
干得不错
Good strategy.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Forget about it.
我想要你按照正常时间上下班
And I'm gonna need you to work a regular schedule.
怎么 太快了吗
What? Too soon?
你丈夫挺过了一场非常艰难的手术
Your husband pulled through a very difficult surgery,
但是他的情况仍然不容乐观
but he is still in critical condition.
对 但是他会挺过去的
Yeah, but he's gonna make it.
我们得等等看
Well, we have to wait and see.
我们发现他由于胃和肠子受创
We found extensive internal bleeding due to the damage
而引发了大量内出血 但他是军医
in his stomach and bowel, but he's a whiskey.
我相信他很坚强
I'm sure he's tough.
是啊 他会没事的
Yeah, he's gonna be fine.
我知道
I know it.
你这条胳膊找人看过吗
Has anyone looked at that arm?
没事
Oh, it's fine.
艾德里奇夫人 你怎么知道你丈夫在医院的
Mrs. Eldrich, how did you know that your husband was in the hospital?
事发时你在哪
Were you there when it happened?
那个是
Is that a...
圣母玛利亚吗
Virgin Mary there?
我上的天主教学校
I went to Catholic school.
我以前每个礼拜天都和妈妈一起去做弥撒
I used to go to Mass every Sunday with my mom.
黛比 你胳膊怎么了
Debbie. What happened to your arm?
-凯尔伤害过你吗 -天 没有
- Did Kyle try to hurt you? - God, no.
他从没伤害过我
No, he'd never.
介意我看看吗
Do you mind if I take a look?
拜托了
Please.
凯尔一直都想
Kyle's been trying to...
帮我戒掉毒瘾
get me quit my habit.
他带着我一块去开会什么的
He's taking me to meetings and all that.
我今晚等到他睡着了
I waited until he was asleep...
才出去找乐子的
to go out and score tonight.
他肯定是跟踪我了
He must have been following me
因为他知道我在哪
because he knew where I was.
他进来的时候我正嗨着呢
And I was -- I was high by the time he came in,
他想拽我回家
wanting to drag me home.
和我一起的人被吓到了
The people I was with got spooked, and before
我根本没注意 有个混♥蛋♥
before I knew it, some son of a bitch
拿出了他的刀然后...
had his knife out and
然后你就这么扔下他了
and you just left him there.
他为什么非要跟踪我呢
Why the hell was he following me?
我是他的妻子
I am his wife.
我不是他的女儿
I'm not -- I'm not his daughter.
-最起码你要报个警吧 -是啊 当然
- Did you at least call 911? - Yes, of course.
但是我状态不好 我需要补一针
But I was -- I was coming down and I needed a fix.
-我没看清 -你扔下他不管
- I wasn't seeing straight. - You just left him there.
科尔
Cole.
你丈夫从恐怖袭击和迫击炮袭击中幸存下来
Your husband survived terrorists and mortar attacks
-但他没能从你手里幸存下来 -闭嘴
- but he couldn't survive you. - Stop.
不 她得听听 是你害他变成这样的
No, she needs to hear this. You did this to him.
躺在重症监护室里的应该是你 不是他
It should be you in that damn ICU, not him.
科尔 够了
Cole, that's enough.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你知道 领导层不是白设的
You know, we have a command hierarchy for a reason.
如果我们任凭住院医生无视它
We allow the residents to ignore it
到时产生的后果就得让病患来承担
and there are consequences for the patients.
我知道你很为难 但我不知道有多难
I knew you had a tough job, but I didn't know how hard.
我很困惑
I'm confused.
困惑什么
About what?
是你说每个住院医生都是一把锁
You're the one who said that every resident is a lock
你只需要找到正确的组合方式
and you just have to find the right combination.
我还是这么觉得
I still believe that.
马里奥刚刚做了两件以前绝对不会做的事
Mario just did two things he could have never done before.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表