剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第一季 第十四集
《黑色警报》前情提要
Previously on "Code Black"...
-迈克 -尼尔
- Mike? - Neal.
那人是谁
Who the hell's that guy?
那是我哥
That's my brother.
老妈 恍如昨日啊
Mama, I'm having a flashback.
那你到底来这里干什么
So, uh, what are you really doing here?
你们这里在招主治医师
You guys have an opening for an attending,
我收到消息说这里有观察轮值
and I got a call about an observation shift.
这份工作就是你生活的一切
Are you really ready to walk away from a job
你做好准备离开了吗
that is your whole life?
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
也不是
Not really.
后悔了
Regrets?
一点也不
Not one.
你呢
You?
事情会变得很复杂
This could get complicated.
为什么 因为你是老板 我是员工
Why? Because you're management and I'm labor?
别人会议论 人力资源部得气死
People will talk. H.R. will flip.
我们不说 就没人知道
Well, if we don't talk, they won't talk.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我给你做点吃的吧
Let me make you something.
没时间了
There's no time.
当然有时间
Of course there is.
不 没时间了
No. There isn't.
所以你要辞职了
So you're leaving
而且不知道接替你的人是谁
and have no idea who's taking your place?
瞧你这说得
Well, when you put it like that...
我没开玩笑 琳恩
I'm not laughing, Leanne.
是你告诉我要享受生活 记得吗
You're the one who told me to live, remember?
我是说练瑜伽
I meant take up yoga.
瑜伽 你是完全不了解我吗
Yoga. Do you not know me at all?
我比谁都了解你
I know you better than anyone,
所以你应该先跟我说
which is why you should've talked to me first.
这我不需要任何人的允许 杰西
I don't need anyone's permission for this, Jesse.
我得喘口气 这里是我的一切
I need a break. This place is all I have.
我拥有的也就这点 那正是问题所在
It's everything I have left, and that's the problem.
我需要更多
I need more.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我连有什么可供选择都不知道
I don't even know what's on the menu.
「美食 祈祷和爱情」
"Eat, Pray, Love."
什么玩意儿
Excuse me?
去吧 姑娘 你需要「美食 祈祷和爱情」
Come on, girl. You gotta "Eat, Pray, Love."
奥普拉如是说
That's what Oprah says.
就凭这点
Just for that,
我才不要跟你分享我的彩票呢
I'm not gonna cut you in on my lottery ticket.
「百万僵尸」 最高奖金两百万
Mega Zombie. 2 million bucks.
你买♥♥了叫「百万僵尸」的彩票
You bought a lottery ticket called Mega Zombie?
看吧 你根本不了解我
See? You don't know me at all.
任何事都会变
Nothing is forever.
有的不会改变
Some things are.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爱德华·哈伯特医生 总裁
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
下班时间到了
It's my day off.
我明天再来
I'll be back tomorrow.
转告他我还会再来
Tell him I'll be more than happy to come back in.
琳恩 抱歉让你等久了
Leanne. Sorry to make you wait.
进来吧
Get in here.
我把吉娜也叫过来了
I invited Gina to join us.
琳恩 我知道你现在该下班了
Now, Leanne, I know it is your day off
吉娜也得去楼下值班
and Gina has to get back downstairs for her shift,
那我就直说了
so I'm gonna get right to the point.
我告诉她 你有权利挑选
I told her you've earned the right to choose the person
接替你的住院医师主任
who will succeed you as residency director.
当然得经过董事会同意
Subject to board approval, of course.
就好像董事会很懂
Exactly what does the board know
如何教授急诊医学一样
about teaching doctors emergency medicine?
他们没有一个人在急诊室工作过
Not one of them has ever worked in an E.R.
他们没有 可我有
No, but I have.
我想我名字上还顶着医学博士头衔
I believe there's still an "M.D." after my name.
琳恩 董事会坐不住了
Leanne, the board is getting antsy
因为你还没说想让谁接手项目
because you haven't stated who you want to take over the program,
而你两周后就要走了
and you're leaving in two weeks.
我还需要点时间
I need a little more time.
我同意聘用迈克·雷顿
I approved the hiring of Mike Leighton,
他是备受尊敬的住院医师
a highly regarded former resident
也是某位董事会成员的儿子
and son of one of our board members
因为我认为他会
because I assumed that he would be...
我让迈克回来不是因为他父亲的原因
I asked Mike to return despite his father.
而且我让他回来
And I didn't bring him in
也不是意在让他当住院医师主任
to be residency director, necessarily.
我让他回来是因为等我走了
I brought him in because we'll be short one attending
这里会缺个主治医师
when I'm gone.
你在创伤一室无权决定主治医师的聘请
You don't have the authority to hire attendings in Trauma One.
那是急诊室主任的工作
That's the job of the E.R. director.
你叫我来就为这个 因为我越级了
Is that why I'm here? 'Cause I stepped on your toes?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
吉娜 你只是代班
Uh, Gina, you're a temp.
我在这里待了二十年
I've been here for 20 years,
你就叫我来「校长办公室」
and you drag me up to the principal's office...
是我叫你来的
I dragged you up here.
听我把话说清楚
And let me be very clear.
天使纪念医院的住院医师培训项目在业内首屈一指
The residency program at Angels Memorial is second to none,
尤其是急诊室这一块
especially the emergency department.
你觉得那是为什么呢
And why do you think that is?
没错 你在其中♥功♥不可没
Yes, you are an integral part of that,
可也并不是非你不可
but it is bigger than you.
更重要的是 我也不是
And more to the point, so am I.
目前迈克·雷顿是最佳人选
Now Mike Leighton is the perfect choice,
因此他的申请将很快获批
which is why he will be quickly approved.
你已经把这事通报给董事会了吗
Have you already brought this up to the board?
没有 他爸爸说了
No. His father did.
要是我认为尼尔·哈德森才是最佳人选呢
And what if I decide I think Neal Hudson's a better choice?
那我肯定董事会在下次开会的时候
Well, then, I'm sure the board would seriously consider that
也就是明天 会认真考虑你的意见
the next time they meet... tomorrow.
让我去跟她说
Let me talk to her.
好 但愿你能说服她
Yeah, good luck getting through to her.
你雇我的时候说过
Well, you mentioned this gig would have a few challenges
这位可不是省油的灯
when you hired me.
我永远不能习惯从夜班换到日班
I'll never get used to the change from nights to day shifts.
我看见你跟希瑟了
I saw you and Heather.
什么
What?
你跟希瑟在这里
You, Heather, in here.
无法直视
Can't unsee it.
你知道安格斯对她的感觉吧
You know how Angus feels about her.
对 我知道他喜欢她
Yeah, I know he has a crush on her.
那我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
告诉他
Tell him.
天使纪念医院里没有秘密
There are no secrets at Angels.
他会发现的 你自己告诉他比较好
He's gonna find out, and better it comes from you.
吉娜要求我这个值班都要跟着你
Gina's tethering me to you the whole shift?
你知道规矩的
Oh, you know the policy.
新主治医师的第一个值班
New attendings spend their first shift
得跟着现任主治医师熟悉环境
with an existing attending to learn the ropes.
对 但我已经在这里当过住院医师
Yeah, difference is, I was already a resident here,
对这里的环境熟悉得要命
and I have the rope burns to prove it.
我不知道我们有预算雇用新的主治医师
Didn't know we had it in the budget to hire a new attending.
你父亲安排的吧
Your father pull some strings?
拜托 老兄 你知道那不是我的风格
Come on, man. You know that's not my style.
我在想吉娜是从哪里拿到钱的
I wonder where Gina got the money.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表