剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Dr. Leighton.
tPA 我想他需要tPA溶栓治疗
t.P.A. I think he needs t.P.A.
我没问你 但我想格思里医生会很高兴
I didn't ask, but I'm sure Dr. Guthrie will be thrilled.
跟着他 小心别杀了人
Follow him and try not to kill anyone.
洛里斯医生 我也想观察那个病例
Dr. Rorish, I'd really like to observe that case, too.
你人真好
How nice for you.
还等着正式邀请吗 赶紧去吧
Waiting for a formal invitation? Go -- now.
我现在要安排活了
I'm gonna need you at dispatch.
有两位病患即将入院 其中一位很危急
I got two coming in, one critical.
哈德森医生马上会下楼来跟大家汇合
Dr. Hudson's on his way down now to meet you.
你 还有你 跟着我
You and you -- follow me.
杰西 找点事情给皮内达医生做
Jesse, find something for Dr. Pineda.
她为什么忽视我
Why is she ignoring me?
因为只有你搞得好像还在医学院一样
Because you're the only one who went to school here.
今天是他们第一天跟她
It's their first day around her.
你得放轻松
You need to relax.
我不是来这里放松的
I'm not here to relax.
-我知道 -我想要
- I know. - I want --
你又要说「我是医生」这种豪言壮语了吗
This is your big "I'm a doctor now" moment?
算是吧
Kinda, yeah.
很好 因为我需要一个英雄
Good, good, 'cause I need a hero.
其实我一直坚持等待一位英雄
In fact, I'm holding out for a hero
直到今晚结束
till the end of the night.
她得要神速又强壮*
* And she gotta be fast and she gotta be strong
她得要刚从战场归来*
* And she gotta be fresh from the fight
别害羞
Don't get shy now.
我需要一位英雄*
* I need a hero
来吧
Come on.
来吧 我们找位病患让你烦恼
Come on. Let's go find you an attending to annoy.
那位病患
Someone who...
需要一位英雄*
* needs a hero!
找寻一位英雄
Looking for a hero.
琳恩
Leanne?
哈德森医生 这是沙维提与劳伦森医生
Dr. Hudson. Say hello to doctors Savetti and Lorenson.
尼尔·哈德森 恭喜你们来到天使纪念医院
Neal hudson. Congratulations on matching to Angels.
你们正在跟最好的老师学习
You're learning from the best.
我之前讲的话不是真心的
I didn't mean what I said before.
我对你的看法不是那样
I don't think those things about you.
你就是那样想的
Yes, you do.
我们只是有不同的人生哲学
Well, we just have different philosophies.
我们以前没那么不同 琳恩
We didn't always, Leanne.
病患状况怎样
What you got?
36岁男性 汽车安全气囊故障
36-year-old male. Airbag malfunction.
无反应 头部创伤 多处撕裂伤
Nonresponsive, head injury, multiple lacs.
脉搏65 血压120/90
Pulse 65, B.P. 120 over 90.
艾瑞尔 脸部 头部及上半身多处撕裂伤
Ariel -- multiple lacs to the face, head, and upper body,
几乎所有伤口都有玻璃碎片嵌入
With glass embedded just about everywhere.
她非常激动
She is highly agitated.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
不不不 亲爱的 别激动
No, no, no, no, no! Darling, please!
放开我
Let go of me!
-别这样 -他会死吗
- No. - Is he gonna die?
绝对不会
No way.
你想要我直说还是医生的客套话
Do you want it straight or do you want doctor talk?
我想要你直说
I want it straight.
-你叫什么名字 -艾瑞尔
- What's your name? - Ariel.
艾瑞尔 我是洛里斯医生 事实是
Ariel, I'm Dr. Rorish, and the truth is
我们不知道为什么你♥爸♥会无意识
we don't know why your father's unconscious,
而且这里一片漆黑我也无法查明原因
And I can't learn anything out here in the dark.
所以 如果你允许 我想带他进去
So, with your permission, I want to take him inside,
我跟你保证 只要我一有什么消息
And I promise you I will tell you everything I know
我会告诉你所有情况
As soon as I know it.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
好
Okay.
你
You.
不要再对病患说谎
Don't ever lie to a patient again.
她可能年纪还小 但她有权知道真♥相♥
She may be young, - but she's entitled to the truth.
一 二 三 小心
One, two, three. And careful.
好 很好 现在慢慢放下
All right. And great. Back down easy now.
好了
There we go.
脉搏微弱 血压60/30
Pulse is thready. B.P. 60 over 30.
好 我需要中心静脉导管来注入升压药
All right, I need central lines prepped for pressors, please.
去甲肾上腺素
Norepinephrine?
对 拜托了
Yes, please.
请联络X光室
Somebody call X-ray, please.
正在联络
I'm on it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你评估状况如何 医生
What's your evaluation, doctor?
病患无意识 低血压 四肢温暖
Uh, patient unconscious, low B.P., warm extremities.
应该是脊髓休克
He's in spinal shock.
不用作额外检查了吗
No additional examination?
症状已经很典型了
It's pretty textbook.
-很典型是吗 -对
- Pretty textbook, huh? - Yeah.
好 你呢 医生 典型吗
Okay, what about you, doctor? Textbook?
-针头给你 -谢谢 拿到了
- Here you go, needle. - Thank you. Got it.
-导线 -导线
- Wire. - Wire.
他是1-1-1吗
Is he 1-1-1?
-对 -那就说出来
- Yes. - Then say so.
在这里 恐慌是足以致命的
Trepidation is a deadly quality in this place.
让我出去
Let me out.
教你们一课
Life lesson.
如果你被问到是否想再对病患多做些检查时
When asked if you want to examine your patient some more,
就像在问你是否想要颗薄荷糖一样
it's like being asked if you want a breath mint.
唯一的回答就是「好」
The only answer is "Yes."
好 进去了
Okay, we're in.
1-1-1到底是什么
What the hell is a 1-1-1?
我想她是指格拉斯哥昏迷评分量表
I assumed she was referring to the G.C.S. Scale.
6-5-4表示为正常脑部功能
6-5-4 is normal brain function.
1-1-1则是最低脑部功能
1-1-1 is the lowest.
他脑死亡了
He's brain-dead.
可怜的孩子
That poor kid.
艾瑞尔 我认为你该联络你阿姨了
You know, Ariel, I think it's time you called your aunt.
她到明天才能坐飞机来
She can't get a flight until tomorrow.
在知道我爸没事前我不能跟她讲
I can't talk to her until I know my dad's okay.
我妈垂死时 她没办法好好接受
She didn't handle my mom dying very well.
那你怎么接受的
How did you handle it?
我当时才8岁 所以
I was only 8, so...
那位女医生会很快过来吗
Is that lady doctor coming in soon?
就是那位照顾我爸的医生
The one taking care of my dad.
我去看看
I'll check.
同时 这是我的手♥机♥
Meantime, here's my cellphone.
你打给你阿姨
You call your aunt.
她听到你的声音会好受点
She'll feel better hearing your voice.
-他很疑惑我听不懂他的话 -嗯
- He was confused - that I didn't understand him. - Yes.
这叫做表达性失语
Called expressive aphasia.
就是词语杂乱
It's word salad.
他自己听起来是对的
Sounds right to him,
但说出来的话都不成句子
But the words come out all tossed around.
呼叫卒中小组
Activate the stroke team, please.
年轻人 我听你刚才提到了tPA
Young squire. - I heard you mention t.P.A.
你觉得是那个
Is that what you're thinking?
北四层
...sides, north 4.
对
Yes.
症状显示可能是大脑中动脉栓塞
The symptom profile suggests M.C.A. distribution.
我也这么觉得
I think so, too.
但愿吧
Fingers crossed.
好了 克利里先生和夫人
Okay, Mr. And Mrs. Cleery,
tPA是一种很神奇的药
t.P.A. is a kind of miracle drug
它可以打碎血栓 治好中风
that has the potential to bust the clot up and reverse the stroke,
但只在没有出现脑出血的情况下
But only if there's no actual bleeding yet in the brain.
为确保万无一失我们需要做个扫描排除诊断
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表