剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第一季 第六集
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
我说不打♥针♥ 你听到了吗
I said "No shots"! Did you hear me?
我说不打就不打
"No" Means "No."
男人哄不了小孩啊
Guy's got no game with kids.
大家怎么看小格思里医生
So, what does everyone think about Dr. Guthrie Jr.?
他很帅
He's hot.
就是帅嘛
What? He is.
你以前见过他吗
Had you met him before?
格思里提过他几次
Guthrie mentioned him a few times.
没见过 但听说他是个优秀的外科医生
Never met him, but they say he's a good surgeon.
这两位格里斯医生都有点神秘 是吧
Our two Dr. Guthries are a bit of a mystery, aren't they?
你不会用那个扎我吧
You're not gonna stab me with that.
小兄弟 我们数三下
Little buddy, we're just gonna count to three
就都结束了
and it'll all be over.
现在就结束了 小兄弟
It's over right now, little buddy.
就疼一小下
You know, it's just a little prick,
你都意识不到 疼痛就没了
and then before you know it, the pain just...pff.
一点都不疼
Disappears.
我又不是5岁小孩 我都11岁了
I'm not 5. I'm 11.
这魔术叫法式落币
That's called the French Drop.
硬币就在你另一只手里
The coin's in your other hand.
祝你捱过全球变暖 孩子
Good luck with global warming, kid.
可以让她给我打♥针♥
She can give me that shot.
真的吗 为什么是她
Seriously? Why her?
她有美臀
Dat ass.
别乱说
Hey!
好了 下一个是谁
All right. Who's next?
那个肾结石患者怎么样了
What happened to that kidney stone?
注射4毫克吗♥啡♥后出院了
Four of morphine and discharged.
你给她叫出租车了吗
You call her a cab?
我不会给人叫出租车的
I don't call cabs for people.
我现在可不是酒保了
My bartending days are over.
酒保
Bartender.
酒保做得称职吗
Were you any good at it?
纯威士忌
Whiskey neat.
莫斯科之骡
Moscow mule.
-这是在说什么 -巧克力马提尼
- What are we talking about? - Chocolatini.
那是欢乐时光 马里奥
It was happy hour, Mario.
那个11岁的小鬼刚才想要偷看我的胸
That 11-year-old was just trying to look down my shirt.
做男人不容易啊 我们想到的只有这个
It's hard being a guy. That's all we think about.
伏特加马提尼 有点淫♥荡♥
Vodka martini, just a little dirty.
哈德森医生你喜欢什么
What about Dr. Hudson?
啤酒 碳水化合物含量低
Beer -- low carb.
给她叫辆出租车
Call her a cab.
马拉娅
Malaya.
尼文医生 你回来啦
Dr. Niven -- back in the house!
老妈
Hey, mama.
深呼吸
Deep...breath.
你好 马拉娅
Hi, Malaya.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
天使纪念医院
是我的孩子吗
Is it mine?
至少你对这事还很有幽默感
Well, at least you have a sense of humor about it.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
见到你我也很高兴 马拉娅
It's really nice to see you, too, Malaya.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
是这样 几周前我感到一阵剧烈疼痛
Look, I-I felt a sharp pain a couple of weeks ago, okay?
在做完瑜伽之后
After yoga.
我以为是肩胛下肌拉伤
I thought it was just a subscapularis tear.
我缠上了绷带 现在本该好了
I put an ace bandage on it. It should be healed by now.
也许是肱骨头附近骨折
Probably a fracture near the humeral head.
也许你说的对
You could be right.
我就是对的
I am right.
好吧 我只想做个核磁共振确认一下
Okay, well, I just would like an M.R.I. to confirm.
西港不能做核磁共振吗
There's no M.R.I. at West Harbor?
我没打算在工作的医院里做扫描
I'm not gonna go get scanned at the hospital where I work.
放射科的人最能传播八卦
I mean, the radiology department, they're like TMZ.
所以你半夜来天使医院急诊室
So you come to Angels E.R. at night.
我本来觉得
I'm supposed to believe --
我来是因为觉得我们还是朋友
I came because I thought you could be a friend.
是你不想和我再做朋友的
You didn't want to be friends.
记得吗
Remember?
「我要寻找真我 别来烦我」
"I need to find myself and be alone,"
意思就是你真的需要
Which meant that you really needed --
马拉娅 我只想知道得了什么病 行吗
Malaya, I just need to know what this is, okay?
好
Okay.
没问题
Okay.
可能需要等几小时
It may take a few hours.
我以为在坡道上不能用警笛的
I thought they weren't supposed to use sirens on the ramp.
他们没用
They're not.
是把车扔在这里了吗
Homeboy drop-off?
没有警笛
Not with sirens.
是警车 手套 轮床 行动起来 快走
Red on blue! Gloves, gurneys! Let's move it -- now!
汤姆
Tom?
琳恩
Leanne!
我搭档中枪了 他失血过多 快救救他
My partner's hit. He's bleeding real bad. You got to help.
琳恩 我来救治乘客
I've got the passenger, Leanne.
子弹刚好穿过对讲机
Bullet went right through the radio.
我甚至没法呼叫他
I couldn't even call it in.
你也中枪了 汤姆
You've been shot, too, Tom.
雷顿医生 来这边
Dr. Leighton, over here!
一群混混刚跑了 不知所踪
Some gangbanger just rolled up out of nowhere.
我们没见到他
We never saw him.
先生 能告诉我你的名字吗
Sir? Can you tell me your name?
他头部中枪 虽然看起来很像子弹擦伤
He's got a head wound. Looks like it's just a graze, though.
我打中了他 打了他 他中枪了
I know I got him. I hit him. He's hit.
-打中他 打中 -汤姆 听我说
- I got him. I shot him. I shot him. - Tom, listen. Listen.
你得让我们给你治伤 好吗
Hey, you got to let me take care of you now, all right?
你能听到我说话吗 我需要你冷静
Can you hear me? I need you to calm down.
我会帮你的 好吗
And I'm gonna help you, all right?
巴恩斯 斯科特·巴恩斯
Barnes. Scott Barnes.
好的 斯科特 我们要帮你出来
Okay, Scott, we're gonna get you out of here.
-快点快点 好了 -我说了我没事
- Come on. Come on. okay. - I'm telling you I am fine.
你们能救斯科特吗
Will you just help Scott?
-好 -我很好 我很好
- Okay. - I'm fine. I am fine!
你们能去救他吗
Will you please just help him?!
汤姆 别说了
Tom. Stop.
我们会救你搭档 也会救你 好吗
We got your partner. We got you, okay?
斯科特 坚持住
Scott, you hang in there, man!
你不会有事的 听见了吗
You're gonna be okay! Hear me?
斯科特 你很好 他们会救你
Scott, you're good. They got you.
好 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay, man.
斯科特 你不会 你不会有事的
Scott, you're gonna be -- you're gonna be okay.
42岁男性 腿部近端有枪伤
42-year-old male, G.S.W. to the proximal leg.
伤口干燥 无活动性出血
Dry wound, no active bleeding on the ramp.
胸腔盆腔拍片 右腿做扫描
X-ray chest, pelvic, and scout of the right leg.
斯科特 你还醒着吗
Scott, you with me?
已通知警长 整楼安全警备
Notified sheriffs. Security posted on all doors.
-什么 -翻边
- What? - Rolling.
混混们已经进来等着杀个你死我活了
Gangbangers have come in here before to finish each other off.
这些人是警♥察♥
These guys are cops.
没打穿 马拉娅 把手指伸进伤口
No exit. Malaya, get your finger in that wound.
看看股骨是否受伤
See if the femoral's intact.
他为什么不说话了
Why isn't -- why isn't he talking?
-汤姆 不要动 -斯科特
- Tom, stop moving. - Scott.
X光就绪 需要罩衣吗
Clear for X-ray. Aprons?
安格斯 马上穿好罩衣
Angus, apron -- now.
等到满身是血你们就会来谢谢我了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表