剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我不知道 琳恩打给我的
I don't know. Leanne's the one who called me.
琳恩 琳恩不能雇用员工
Leanne? Leanne doesn't hire.
二十岁男性 受到枪伤
20-year-old male, gunshot wounds,
右侧下腹部中弹
right side, lower abdomen.
卡莫迪警探 组织犯罪组
Detective Carmody, O.C.U.
组织犯罪
Organized crime?
好 请送他去中♥央♥抢救区
Okay, let's get him to Center Stage, please.
我跟你们一起去
I'm going with you.
没问题 别挡路就好
No problem. Just stay out of the way.
冷静点 我们是你的医生
Calm down, man. We're your docs.
好 准备好了吗 把他移到病床上
All right, ready? Let's transfer him.
-一 二 三 -一 二 三
- One, two, three. - One, two, three.
好 我需要创伤重点超声检查及
Okay, F.A.S.T. and
两条大口径静脉注射
two large bore IVs, please.
还有检查他的血压
And, uh, let's check his B.P.
警探 这个人有多危险
Detective, how dangerous is this guy?
-需要绑住他吗 -他叫基兰·彼得罗辛
- Should we restrain him? - Name is Kiran Petrosian.
你们不需要担心他
He's not the one you have to worry about.
-那我们需要担心谁 -卡罗 他父亲
- Then who the hell is? - Karo. His father.
如果这孩子活下来
If the kid lives,
你们或许能拿到球场贵宾座或保时捷
you'll probably get courtside seats or a Porsche.
那如果他死了呢
And if he dies?
别让他死
Don't let him die.
四十岁男性 右肩受到枪伤
40-year-old male, gunshot wound to the right shoulder.
他就是对这孩子开枪的人
He's the one who shot the kid.
末梢脉搏正常 医护人员说没有其他伤口
Good distal pulses, medics said no other wounds.
等你们清理完主要伤口后
Full nook and cranny exam
请帮他做完整的全身检查
once you've cleared his primary, please.
中♥央♥抢救区里不能有任何疏忽
No holes missed in Center Stage.
这是他父亲卡罗吗
This the father? Karo?
这是他叔叔 伊曼纽尔
That's the uncle, Emanuel.
基兰跟他的伙伴守卫他父亲的仓库时
Kiran and his pals were guarding his father's warehouse
他叔叔伊曼纽尔跟手下闯进仓库
when Uncle Emanuel and some of his thugs broke in.
等卡罗到达现场 那里跟OK牧场大决斗一样
Time he got there, it was the O.K. Corral.
好个一家人
Nice family.
他父亲在候诊室 他想跟医生谈谈
The father's in the waiting room, wants to talk to a doctor.
如果你们不想他进来 最好去跟他谈谈
If you don't want him back here, you better go have a chat.
我去吧 尼尔 你能处理吗
I'll do it. Neal, you got this?
没问题 我能处理
Yeah, I've got it.
请手术室待命 伤口看起来很深
Get the O.R. on standby. This wound looks deep.
彼得罗辛先生 我是雷顿医生
Mr. Petrosian, I'm Dr. Leighton.
-我儿子还活着吗 -他还活着
- Is my boy alive? - He's alive, yes.
我们正在抢救他
We're working on him right now.
那个对他开枪的混♥蛋♥呢
And the son of a bitch that shot him?
我不知道他的状况 他不是我的病患
I don't have any information about him. He's not my patient.
卡罗 我得知道你朋友是否携带武器
Karo, I need to ask you if your friends are carrying weapons.
他们有持枪执照 你知道的
They're licensed to. You know they are.
他们在这里没有持枪权
Not in here, they're not.
等等 等等 卡罗 等等
Wait! Wait, wait! Wait! Karo, wait!
卡罗 叫你的手下把枪放下
Karo, tell your men to put their guns away.
伯父 我没带任何武器 好吗
Uncle, I don't have anything. See?
没带武器
Okay? Nothing.
没带武器
Okay? Nothing!
我父亲怎么样 基兰怎么样
Well, how's my father? How's Kiran?
别提我儿子的名字 懂了吗
You don't mention my son! Understand me?
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
-伯父 拜托 我不 -快回来 医生
- Uncle, please. I don't... - Get back here right now, doctor.
他不会伤害任何人的 对吧
He's not here to hurt anyone, right?
对
No.
你要我回去救你儿子 对吧
You need me to get back there and work on your son. Right?
除非所有人放下枪 否则我做不到
I cannot do that until everybody puts their guns down.
好吗
Okay?
跟警♥察♥出去吧
Go with the officers.
去吧
Go.
他不知道那是基兰
He couldn't have known it was Kiran.
他知道就不会伤害他的
He would never hurt him.
你父亲与我一直私下处理我俩之间的问题
Your father and I always settled issues between us.
你告诉他如果我儿子死了
You tell him there is no coming back from this
事情就无可挽回了
if my boy dies.
伯父 拜托 拜托你
Uncle, come on. Please!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
请再检查血压 杰西
Recheck the B.P., please, Jesse,
并检查他的血红蛋白及红细胞压积
and let's see his latest H&H.
收到
Copy that.
你迷路了
You get lost?
我刚才走不开
I got held up.
-有发现什么吗 -该死
- What do we have? - Damn it.
肝肾间隙有出血 肝脏可能有严重撕裂伤
Morrison's positive... probable severe liver laceration.
他背部也有出血 出血点在哪
Got blood on his back, too. Where's that coming from?
好 我们来检查
Okay, let's check.
左上腹看起来正常
Left upper quadrant looks normal.
帮他翻身
Let's flip him.
血红蛋白及红细胞比容结果出来了
H&H is ready.
血红蛋白9 红细胞压积20 血压92/60
Globin, 9. Crit, 20. B.P., 92 over 60.
他的状况在恶化
Downtrending.
又发现两个射出伤
And two more exit wounds.
好 请带他上楼进行平扫
Okay, let's get him upstairs for a pan scan, please.
好 我们出发
Okay, here we go.
只有一处伤口
Only one hole here.
好的 给他翻身 准备
All right, let's roll him. Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
第二处在这儿
And there's number two.
子弹好像直接穿过去了
Looks like the bullet went straight through.
你真幸运 先生
You got very lucky, sir.
疼死了 帮帮我
Yeah, it hurts like hell. Do something.
过敏吗 既往病史
Any allergies? Past medical?
没有
No.
-8毫克吗♥啡♥ -这可以止疼
- Let's do 8 milligrams of morphine. - that'll take the burn off.
不不不 不要用药 看一下我的胳膊
No, no, no, no, no meds. Just do something with my arm.
好吧 给他缝几针
All right. Stitch him up.
-2.0号♥缝线 -我侄子 他死了吗
- Let's go 2.0 silk... - My... my nephew... is he dead?
好像送去放射科了
Looks like they're taking him to radiology.
先清理一下吧
Let's clean this up first.
往北走吗
Going north?
我不知道我要往哪儿走 抱歉
I don't know where I'm going. Sorry.
如果你往北走 我能搭个便车吗
Well, if you're going north, could I get a ride?
附近有监狱
接下来30公里请勿给人搭便车
真尴尬
Awkward.
我只是停下来吃点东西
I just stopped for a bite to eat.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你想吃什么
What do you think you're gonna eat?
你说什么
Excuse me?
馅饼 我很喜欢馅饼
Pie? I love pie.
好吧 我请你吃点馅饼
All right, I'll buy you a piece of pie.
棒呆啦
Bam!
-「棒呆」 -对 棒呆啦
- "Bam"? - Yeah, bam!
男性 四十多岁 从四楼楼顶坠落
Male, 40s, fell off a roof of a 4-story building.
在地面发现的 多处骨折 现场已固定颈部
Found down, multiple fractures, secured his neck in the field.
心跳微弱 血压大约80/40
Heartbeat thready, B.P. 80s over 40s.
-好吧 推走 -洛根 我在这
- Okay, move him. Let's go. - Logan, I'm here!
那是我丈夫 那是我丈夫
That's my husband! That's my husband.
女士 女士 您丈夫有人救治
Ma'am. Ma'am, your husband's in good hands.
没事的 女士
Okay, ma'am.
-我们会尽全力的 -没事的 没事的
- We'll do everything we can for him. - It's okay. It's okay.
-不 不 -劳伦森医生
- No. No. - Dr. Lorenson.
-中♥央♥抢救区 -女士 女士
- Center Stage! - Ma'am. Ma'am.
气道 没有梗阻
Airway is... no gag.
请拿一个气管插管工具包
Can I get an air kit, please?
先生 你能听见我说话吗
Sir, can you hear me?
-洛莉 请在这等着 -不 你不懂
- Wait here, Lori. - No, you don't understand.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表