剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
一台要修复子弹射入后的损伤
One to repair the damage from the bullet, recovery time,
另一台要替换除颤器
and then another to replace the implant.
你是说我这学期都不能上课了吗
Are you saying that I'm out for the semester?
看来是这样
Looks like that, yeah.
我能
Can I just, uh...
能让我一个人待会儿吗
Just have a minute?
好
Yeah.
你能这么诚实是正确的
You were right to be honest.
胸口挨了一枪
Took a bullet to the chest,
他却只想回学校
and all he wants to do is get back to school.
是条汉子
Dude's my people.
你看 你的X光片没问题
You see? Your X-ray is clear.
没看见针灸的针
Not an acupuncture needle in sight.
不可能 肯定是机器坏了
That's impossible. Machine's out of whack.
别愣着 帮帮我
Do something! Help me!
好的 亨利
Okay, Henry.
抱歉久等了
Sorry it took so long.
拿个听诊器 这样手上不会闲着
Hold a stethoscope so you've got something to do with your hands.
我记得这个窍门
I remember that lesson.
磁共振显示你的肱骨上端有一个小病灶
The M.R.I. showed a small lesion in your upper humerus.
白细胞计数57
Your white count is 57.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你要跟放射科医生谈一谈
You should talk to our radiologist.
放射科医生
A radiologist?
你真的只跟我说这些吗
Are you seriously talking to me like this?
血液涂片检查显示是急性淋巴性白血病
The blood smear indicated acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
-癌症... -我知道什么是白血病
- Cancer -- - I know what leukemia is.
不 我只是想说癌症也并非...
No, what I was gonna say is that cancer isn't always --
这个病能治好
This can be treatable.
我怀着孩子 马拉娅
I have a baby inside of me, Malaya.
很多治疗手段都不影响胎儿
Many treatments don't affect the unborn fetus.
我们医院有很好的肿瘤科医生
Angels has an excellent oncologist...on staff.
别说了 请你别说了
Can you stop? Please, will you just stop?
停 别说了
Stop. Stop talking. Please.
也许通过手术和化疗 我们能
Maybe with surgery and chemo, we can --
我真的全做错了
I'm doing this all wrong.
做错了什么
Doing what all wrong?
作为医生还是作为一个人
Being a doctor or being a human?
被流弹击中的那个孩子
Kid that was hit by the stray...
是我们的人吗
Was it one of ours?
医生说他在二楼
Medic said the guy was on the second floor.
我当时朝那个方向开枪的 斯科特
I was shooting in that direction, Scott.
等法庭审问了再...
Let's wait for forensics before -- oh!
放松 你得挺过去
Take it easy. You need to make it out of here,
别像那个对我们开枪的人♥渣♥
unlike that piece of crap that shot us.
希望他在哪个角落里流血身亡
Hope that guy's bleeding out in a hole somewhere.
你们俩别说话了 好好休息
Hey, you both need to stop talking and rest.
巴恩斯警官 我们要把你送到重症监护室
Officer Barnes, we're gonna take you up to I.C.U.
-那他呢 有手术室给他吗 -很快就有
- What about him? He getting his O.R.? - Soon.
做完手术见 伙计
Hey, I'll see you after my surgery, pal.
他会没事的 对吧
He's gonna be okay, right?
他很坚强
He's tough as hell.
你也是 汤姆
So are you, Tom.
你要坚持住 时间不会很长的
I need you to hang in there. It's not gonna be long now.
那个一起送来的孩子怎么样了
What about that other kid they brought in?
那个被流弹打伤的孩子
The one that was hit through the wall.
他状况稳定
He's stable.
如果那孩子死了
If that kid dies --
他不会死
He's not gonna die.
你跟斯科特搭档多久了
How long have you and Scott been partners?
几个星期
A few weeks.
才几个星期吗
A few weeks?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
你刚才看起来心急如焚 我以为
You just seemed so distraught, I assumed --
他是我搭档 我当然心急如焚
He's my partner. Why wouldn't I seem distraught?
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
那个人不知道从哪里出现的 琳恩
That guy came out of nowhere, Leanne.
我告诉你了 我没看见他
I told you -- I never saw him.
如果你没看见他 你怎么知道他是个混混
If you never saw him, how do you know he was a gangbanger?
你什么意思 审问我吗
What the hell is this? You questioning me?!
不 不 不是的
No, no, he isn't.
汤姆 好好休息 放松
Tom, I need you to rest. Easy.
杰西
Jesse.
你现在是警♥察♥了吗
Are -- are you a cop now?
你信他吗
Do you believe him?
他把我们所有人从那片废墟里救了出来
That man pulled every one of us out of that wreck.
我整个身体都不听使唤 我动不了
My whole body was broken. I couldn't move.
-我懂 -不 你不懂
- I know. - No, you don't.
你不在现场 你不懂
You don't know 'cause you weren't there.
只有他和我在现场
No one was there but that man and me.
增援就像下辈子才能来
It was an eternity before help came,
他救他们的时候
and he listened to every command I gave
听从了我每一条指令
as he tried to save them.
他做对了所有事
He did everything right.
但这没用
But it didn't matter.
我们最终到医院的时候
When we finally got to that hospital
他们 一个接一个死去
and...they died one by one...
他一直陪着我
He stayed with me.
我曾在世界上最黑暗的地方 杰西
I was in the darkest place any human could ever be, Jesse.
而他一直没离开我
And he never left my side.
我不知道如果他离开了 我会怎么样
I don't know what would've happened to me if he had.
所以 我相不相信他的话
So, do I believe him?
他和搭档中了枪
That he and his partner got shot,
他开枪打了那个开枪的人
that he shot the guy who did it?
你是我见过的最好的诊断医生
You're the best diagnostician I know.
我只是在问 你觉得你听到的是全部吗
I'm just asking, do you think you're hearing the whole story?
我只是问问 琳恩
I'm just asking, Leanne.
杰索先生 你想见我们
Mr. Jasso? You wanted to see us?
他不会醒过来了 是吗
He's never gonna wake up, right?
不会了 先生
No, sir.
所以 再也不会和我一起看道奇队比赛
So, uh...no more Dodger games with the old man.
不会去玛丽亚西广场吃玉米卷
No taco trucks at Mariachi plaza.
只剩下这个
Just this.
一个让他心脏保持跳动的机器
A pump making his heart beat.
我准备好撤机器了
I'm ready to take him off the machines.
我儿子没了
My son's gone.
杰索先生 我和维克托的朋友贾马尔谈过了
Mr. Jasso, I spoke to Victor's friend Jamal.
-他想见见维克托 -不行
- He'd like to see Victor. - No.
-他想道个别 -不行
- He wants to say goodbye. - No.
皮内达医生 借一步说话
Dr. Pineda, a word.
贾马尔为了这个朋友悲痛不已
Jamal is grieving for his friend.
我不希望他来
I don't want him here.
-但他 -我说了不行
- But he -- - I said no!
皮内达医生 请过来
Dr. Pineda. Now, please.
你觉得自己在干嘛呢
What do you think you're doing in there?
我们的患者死了 他父亲想要哀悼
Our patient is dead. His father wants to grieve.
他们彼此相爱 可父亲不允许
They were in love, and he didn't approve.
所以维克托才...
That's the reason why Victor --
我们不清楚为什么这男孩那样对自己
We don't know why that boy did that to himself.
但那男人现在的感受
But how that man feels right now,
我能够理解
I know something about that.
我现在不能评判他 马拉娅
I can't judge him now, Malaya.
你也不应该
And neither should you.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
要我说 我不介意打点吗♥啡♥
I don't mind the morphine. I'll tell you that.
我能挺过去吗
Am I gonna make it?
如果我能亲自做手术 我会做的
If I could do the surgery myself, I would.
但我们在这里做不了
But it's beyond what we're capable of down here.
那不是我问你的
That's not what I asked you.
当然 你会挺过来的
Yeah, you're gonna make it.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表