剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
It's just the opposite. She knows you're good.
她是在考验我们这几个人
She's testing the rest of us.
我觉得我肯定通不过了
And I don't think I'm gonna pass that test.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你其实掌握得很不错了 哥们
You know your stuff, dude.
你只是需要一点...自信
You just... need confidence.
你之前问我怎么进来的
You asked how I got in.
我爸在医院董事会里
Our dad is on the hospital board.
我哥从来没告诉过别人
My brother never told anyone.
他觉得如果大家知道了 就不会认真对待他
He thought people wouldn't take him seriously.
其实根本就没什么关系
Wouldn't matter anyway.
他天生就是吃这行饭的
He was born for this.
我却跟他不一样
I am not like him, though.
那你干吗来这里
Then what are you doing here?
我讨厌精神科
I hated psych.
讨厌死了
Hated it.
我想做点更刺♥激♥的事情
I wanted something more exciting.
我想象迈克一样
I wanted what Mike had.
我爸说他能把我弄进这里 我立马同意了
So when my dad said he could get me in here, I jumped at it.
大错特错啊
Big mistake.
你知道这个地方是于1932年开始经营的吗
Did you know that they opened this place up in 1932?
当年电灯还没那么明亮
Light bulbs weren't bright enough back then,
所以他们开了这么大的窗户
so they put in all these big windows
这样就能清楚地看到自己在做什么
so they could see what they were doing.
想象一下吧
Imagine that.
你俩今晚过得都不容易
Hell of a night for you two.
从拯救某人生命开始 以差点害死某人结束
Started off saving a life, ended up almost killing someone.
其实是差点害死两个人
Two people, actually.
我还忽视了一例硬脑膜外血肿
I missed an epidural hematoma.
我也没注意到
I missed it, too.
你知道在我听起来像什么吗
Know what that sounds like to me?
这个地方很正常的一夜
A typical night in this joint.
你做的不错
You did good.
你也一样
So did you.
妈妈已经被送入高压氧舱了
We've got her mom in the hyperbaric chamber,
正在吸氧 她应该没什么事
Oxygenated her. She's gonna make it.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
能问你个私人问题吗
Can I ask you something personal?
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
什么
Pardon?
上医学院 做实习医
Med school, internship,
现在又要干全国最苦逼的住院医
and now the most punishing residency in the country.
大部分人都是二十几岁做这些事
Most people do that in their 20s.
是什么让你决定...
What made you decide --
我儿子死了
My son died.
脑胶质瘤四期
Stage 4 glio.
当你孩子生了病 你会学习到很多医疗知识
You learn a lot when your kid gets sick.
所以我想着不如正式学起来好了
So I thought maybe - I should make it official.
我进了医学院
I got into med school...
来到了这里
...and here I am.
在我看来
In my experience,
悲剧之事要么会让你变得温和要么会变得强硬
tragedy either softens you or hardens you.
对于我来说 是前者
For me, it was the former.
对于你 我想应该是后者吧
For you, I suspect... it was the latter.
你长时间地驻守在群体治疗中
You spend enough time in group therapy sessions,
你开始有所意识
you start to recognize it.
你失去了谁
Who'd you lose?
所有人
Everyone.
你最好回家睡一觉
You better go home and get some sleep.
今晚你还要值班
You've got a shift tonight.
真的吗
I do?
嗨 艾瑞尔
Hi, Ariel.
嗨
Hi.
这位肯定是琳达阿姨吧
And you must be aunt Linda.
很高兴能见到你
So nice to meet you in person.
感谢你能来
Thank you for this.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我就在这里等你哦
I'll wait for you right here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫瓦妮莎
I'm Vanessa.
我是艾瑞尔
I'm Ariel.
我喜欢你的房♥间
I like your room.
谢谢
Thanks.
你愿意的话可以再靠近一点
You can come closer if you want.
没关系的
It's okay.
你听到了吗
Can you hear it?
嗯
Yeah.
我听到了
I can hear it.
我听到你了 爸爸
I hear you, daddy.
我听到你了
I hear you.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
所有重症监护室多出来的呼吸机
Every ventilator I.C.U. can spare.
一栋公♥寓♥着火 目前有22人受伤
Got an apartment fire. We got 22 in so far.
有烧伤 浓烟吸入 骨折
Burns, smoke inhalation, broken bones,
-还有一例心脏病发 -明白
- and a heart attack. - Got it.
我们得需要一大桶吗♥啡♥了
Yeah, we're gonna need a barrel of morphine.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表